Chapter 11: It always end’s with song
313 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Alvaros pov)

Do you know why people despise polygamy?

No, you don't, and why should you? It's simple because you're a moron.

Many individuals curse out loud at someone just because they have multiple relationships with someone.

Let me be honest. Love is not limited to one individual. It may also link with others. So to those who claim that there is only one soulmate for us, I say nonsense.

They're aspiring poets who seek to impress women with their poetic lyrics. I have a  line for them: "Get a life, touch the grass."

Even though my circumstance was comparable to that of the Simps.

I wasn't able to tell my girlfriends that I believe in numerous partnerships. Why? Because they will not agree and will break up with me, which is OK, but only fine. When I break up with them, not them, you might say I have a large ego.

(Note: I'll attempt to describe Alvaro's character more thoroughly later.)

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Sire, we've arrived," The coachmen yelled from outside the carriage.

They returned to the mansion after Daniel had finished his outburst with Louis in the city.

Outside the mansions, the moon shone brightly. The lights were turned on, adding a realistic touch.

"We've arrived, young master. Get up." Daniel slept off on the way from the city to the estate since the journey was so long.

When he heard Louis's voice. Daniel massaged his eyes as he awoke.

"Oh, would you take me on a princess ride?" he said before falling asleep again.

Louis then exited the carriage, carrying on his shoulders, and instructed the coachmen to park the vehicle in the backyard.

It was approximately 10:30 p.m. When they arrived. The majority of the servants had retired to their individual quarters, leaving only a few people awake in the mansion.

When Louis entered the home, two maids greeted him in front of the corridor.

Louis instructed the maid to prepare the young master's bed, to which they listened and then went to do the task.

Moving slowly to a neighboring sofa in the drawing room, he gently laid Daniel on it and placed a cushion under his head.

"Cara, why would you slap me? Just why? All I wanted was a hug," Daniel mumbled in his sleep.

"It appears like Young Master is still not over the event." Louis drew a blanket over his body after saying this.

Then, summoning a maid, he told her that he needed to depart since he had some work remaining outdoors and added, "If Master Daniel wakes up, tell him that I went to a pub." "It looks that there are some ants that wish to damage you master," Louis remarked to Daniel, who was sleeping, "but don't worry, they will cease to exist after this night."

He then exits the home.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"They appear to have entered the residence."

In front of a massive mansion by a well stood sixteen individuals dressed in black ninja attire.

"Sir, as we've discovered, it looks that just six guards are currently defending this estate, so we should have no trouble getting inside." "One of the assassins stated. " "So it looks, but take five men with you and survey the area again just to make sure. Please notify me as soon as we check there is no one, and we will proceed with the plan." Then five assassins who were following their commander's orders fled.

After they went, the guy, who appeared to be the commander of this band, turned towards a tree near him and then, reaching into a bag, pulled out a tiny item resembling brick and performed a spell on it.

{Nilfar, Is he still alive?) The square thing emitted a masculine voice.

"No sire, we're still inspecting the region," the man informed him, "but don't worry, you'll hear the good news shortly."

"Nilfar," please don't make any mistakes in murdering that youngster. "Don't worry, Mr. Nomada. If he lives, we're as good as dead." Everything is proceeding according to plan, so rest confident that the boy will not survive-ha-ha."

The square item, then vanished when the call was terminated.

"Now just let the scout party arrive safe," the man said, staring at the mansion from a distance.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

There are five males. Swords in hand, men dressed in a black race across a forest near a wall.

The house is located in a woodland close to Ciestella. It's a large astraphor estate.

"Are there any unknown actives on your sight, archer?"

"No, sir, everything is clear."

"All right, you two head east of the mansion's wall while we scout the southern side."

The two assassins acknowledged his comments and fled.

"All right, let's get started."

BIZZ

At that time, the remaining troops turned their heads, hearing a wood-cracking sound.

They saw a man in a butler's outfit standing before them, clutching a dagger.

"You believe you're so brilliant that you'll sneak into an Astrophar House property where the youthful leader of Astraphor House lives." The guy said Who is Louis, Daniels' butler?"

The three assassins felt a shudder go down their spines as they heard the man's words.

The "six senses" alert individuals of danger, and at this time, these three assassins' six senses were screaming at them to flee.

They drew their swords fast and charged toward them. One commands from the right, one from the left, and the other from behind.

When Louis saw the approaching attack, he simply hurled two daggers left and right from his hands, ripping through the air and causing a storm that generated dust all over, making it difficult to see what happened.

After the dust settled, the man in command of the assassins was rendered speechless by the spectacle before him.

Two assassins who attacked Louis had their heads severed while their lifeless bodies were left on the ground.

"W-who are you?" The assassin realized he had no escape path and that his only alternative was to fight.

With a sheepish look, the guy gently approaches the assassin.

"Oh me? I'm Master Daniel's butler, Louis, although you'll not remember me... Now ask me why is that? Go on, ask me."

Louis throws a sarcastic question toward the assassin, to which he replies with a sneer.

"Oh, that's sad. let me tell you why.... because you are going to die"

Saying this, Louis jumps at the assassin.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"What occurred? Why haven't they come back yet?" The scouting party has been gone for an hour and has yet to return.

"May I go ahead and inquire about their status, sir?"

"There's no need for it if they haven't returned after all this time, which indicates they're in difficulty."

"Doesn't it imply they require our assistance?" An assassin claims to be in a state of terror.

"No, you moron, leaving now to assist them means we're just walking right into their trap."

The commander then looks around and sees everyone nodding their heads in accord. he added.

"For the time being, we shall retreat and..."

"And what? Wait for the reinforcements to come, am I right? " A knife was placed against his throat while he was making his instruction, causing a commotion among the assassins.

"Who are you?" The commander said, in a deep voice, to the man who was holding the knife at his throat.

"Me..... I'm..... Justin Bieber," he chuckles.

"What?? Who's that? "

"You wouldn't understand even if I told you, Babe."

Two assassins from the group charge toward the man who identifies himself as Justin Bieber, seeing their leader in jeopardy.

Simply unsheathing his sword with one hand while keeping the dagger pushed to the commander's throat, the guy swings his blade horizontally, severing the troops in half.

The assassins were stunned to witness this unfolding in front of their eyes.

"Would anyone like to try it?" "I'm looking at the bunch," he says.

But, after witnessing the man's overwhelming power, they were all at a loss for words.

It seemed remarkable that such a strong man could live in such a dismal location.

These were all skilled assassins who formerly took pleasure in their prowess, but their drive to fight was gone after witnessing this.

"Well, now, commander, tell me who sent you." He moves the man's head towards him while tightly squeezing the man's throat.

"It will benefit both of us if you speak out. If I can avoid taking the difficult route, I will."

The commander, seeing no other alternative, notifies them of his contractor's name and requests the protection of their comrades.

So, what do you suppose happened when he heard the man's name?

"So you were right all along, you fucking bastard. I've had my doubts about you since the encounter, but I never anticipated you'd try to murder me." Daniel laughed to himself as he said this.

"Well, all of you, it's time to die."

A total of eleven men were linked by magical handcuffs in their hands, staring fearfully at the man after what he stated.

"But you said you wouldn't murder us, so why are you breaking your word?" The assassin's commander spoke forward in a trembling voice.

"Did I? "Hmmmmmmmm..... I can't recall."

"You cretin,"

"I agree that I'm a jerk... Dark Loop Devourer" Taking out his wand, he cast a spell that produced a dark hole in the sky above the gathering, and one by one, they were swept up and vanished in the hole, leaving no trace of their presence.

My task is finished over here... "I should return to the house right now, and Louis should be through with his duties on his side."

Daniel walks out of the woods, singing a song.

"Baby, Baby, Baby, oooh like a baby,"

********

Author:

I'm not that expert in writing combat scenes. But I'm planning to do some Study on it, so that I can give you a good experience in the future.

7