Chapter 12: Getting some Leeson’s
289 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I still remember the day I was introduced to magic in this world and taught how to wield its power By my teacher.

Well, let me tell you how it happened.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

**** (10 days before Alvaros' departure to Ciestella) ***

"Daniel", I want to introduce you to Mr. Luther, who will be your current tutor. He'll teach you the basics of magic and how to behave like a noble. Now greet him"

Apparently, the time of my departure was coming close, and my father was worried sick about how I'd manage in the capital. That's why he decided to bring a teacher and teach me everything that was needed.

Well, I'm not too bothered by the prospect of learning about Nobel and magic. I was more than eager to study magic. I mean, who wouldn't want to learn magic in my world? Magic is a fantasy where I come from, but it's a reality here. For me, it was a dream come true.

Then I greeted the old man, Luthor, a Royal Court magician who had recently retired. He had a good connection with my father, which is why he decided to teach me magic while he was meant to be resting.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Please put your hand over here, Young Daniel."

In front of me was a rectangular stone that would apparently show my magical affinity.

After my affinity with magic is cleared, I can start practicing magic as my teacher told me.

It's still hard to believe that I'm in this world, but don't get me wrong, it's not like my life on Earth was less interesting. In fact, it was wonderful until I bought that silly game called "Lost City of Love." But, you ask, what can I archive from my past? Self-satisfaction, my friend.

I merely laid my hands on the stone, nodding my head to his remarks.

I was training in an open field that my father had set aside only for me. When I touched the stone, it flared up, emitting a deep crimson glow.

When I saw the red light emanating from the stone, I turned to look at my teacher, Luthor, to see how he reacted.

I noticed a mixture of amazement and excitement on his face.

"Excellent, Daniel." Do you understand what this red light means? It indicates you have the ability to cast tier 3 spells, despite the fact that no one can genuinely have tier 3 magic prowess. "You're the only person I've seen archive this height at your age." He was bouncing as he spoke.

"I guess I'm famous now," I thought to myself.

Mr. Luthor was so overjoyed that he raced inside the mansion and dragged my father onto the training yard, where I was... Err... Abandoned without explanation.

Then, there in front of me, Mr. Luthor informed me what happened during the magical affinity test.

My father stared at me with a shocked expression, which I reciprocated with a smile.

Oh, please stop. I'm getting tired of gazing at frightening faces.

"My son, I knew you were extraordinary from the beginning, but it's beyond comprehension that you can perform tier 3 spells." After holding me for three minutes and kissing me all over my face, he dashed to inform mum.

Don't even ask what she did after hearing the news.

"SON, MY LOVE" My Joy, My Baby, My Heart, My Pride, My Teddy Bear, My Dragon, "She hurried towards me and embraced me, pressing my face into her boobs.

"Mom, I'm suffocating," I muttered muffledly.

"I simply want to express how proud I am of you," she said as she kissed my cheeks and licked my ears, releasing me from her arms.

If you think it strange, I can't tell you how much strange stuff she does with me.

I don't imagine masturbating her without Reason.

Mr. Luthor cleared his throat as he watched things happen.

We all turned to face him, which he saw and began.

"As you have already learned, Daniel has the ability to cast tier three spells, which is a very proud thing. But there is one thing I've told you, Daniel, there is a saying, with great power comes great responsibility."

To whom is he teaching that line? Shut the Fuck Up, Teacher; I grew up hearing that sentence in countless movies.

I nodded in response to his comments.

"So, Daniel, you must put it to good use." When you travel to the capital for your academic life, remember that there will be many individuals who wish to use your power. The academy has a regulation that your magical state will not be revealed to others; only academy authorities will be aware of it. You can ask me why they keep it a secret; it's because if they find out about your affinity, they'll gang up on you and mentally shatter you. It has already been done in the academy. As a result, Reasone Academy does not wish to take any needless risks."

This makes me want to scream "crap." In the story, Mc arrives at school and astounds everyone with his overpowering strength; yet, the reverse is true in this universe. In this universe, the school conceals the student's abilities since they do not want any conflicts among future nobility. I was looking forward to surprising everyone with my abilities and finding some new girlfriends. However, it appears that God is exceedingly unjust in this regard.

I mean, you're in charge of a school, for God's sake, and you're frightened of squabbles. What a childish move.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

(The Next Morning)

We were back in the training field, but today was different since I was going to study the principles of magic.

MR. Luthor brought a board into the field and began writing on it with chalk.

"OK, Daniel. What does magic mean to you?"

"To me, it seems magical.... It's a simple method to impress women, "Mr. Luthor sighed as he listened to my response.

"I don't mean that; I mean what magic means to you, and please, no girls."

What is magic to me, huh?

"Well, magic, to me, is something that can make people's life lot simpler and more productive." While listening to my comments, he wrote something on the board with the chalk in his hands.

"Can you read the word I put on the board, Daniel?"

"(Magical Forms come in three varieties: dark, light, and cyan)"

"As you have just read. You now understand how many magical forms exist. Now on to the next section. You may inquire as to what light and dark magic are. God Luminous has bestowed upon us the power of light magic. Holy Magic is a highly prevalent type of magic, although this is not the case. True, ordinary people may utilize it, but only up to Tier 1. I can only utilize it up to Tier 2 for myself. Is there anything more you'd want to ask?"

"Although I recognize that holy magic is not for everyone, I believe I have the ability to employ magic up to tier three. Does this imply that I can utilize holy magic up to tier 3?"

''That's an excellent question, Daniel. True, you have tier three magical affinity, which is impossible to accomplish in this age. However, even if you have the tier checked, you will not be able to utilize holy magic to achieve tier three. The explanation for this is straightforward. It is due to God's Luminous. Every year, Luminous our God bestows upon select members of the kingdom, the power to perform holy magic at the top tiers, so you can see that even if you have tier five affinity in magic, it is difficult to manifest since the goddess Luminous controls it.''

"Do you know anyone in the kingdom who can wield tier three holy magic?"

"I absolutely do." In fact, your great grandpa was one of the only people who could wield holy magic up to tier five, one of the kingdom's former magic casters. We now have "Duke Nobrian Pythar," who can employ holy magic to achieve tier four. Let's go on to the next topic, which is Cyan magic. Cyan magic To be specific, cyan magic is relatively simple to describe. The History of Magic Cyan magic is comparable to holy magic, except that, unlike holy magic higher tiers, cyan magic upper tiers can be utilized by anybody. It has no tier restrictions. You can achieve whatever you want if you have the skills. Don't underestimate the power of cyan magic. "Cyan magic is equal to holy magic."

"Teacher, can someone have both cyan and holy magic attributes?"

"In the case of cyan magic, the user can only wield up to tier 1 holy magic, and holy magic users can only employ cyan magic." It is said that this will reduce the Luminous' blessings. Because of the constraints imposed by God's enlightened teachings, I cannot employ Cyan magic."

"To be precise, we can only do one type of magic."

"As I already stated, you can cast almost anything, but if you are blessed, you cannot use any other magic."

In other words, Goddess Luminous was nourishing them with her might while keeping them in check. It's a little suspicious, but who cares?

I hummed and nodded in response to the teacher's comments.

"And now for the final one: Dark Magic." Dark magic is a corrupted form of cyan and holy magic that is highly harmful. This magic is just as potent as holy magic. While the holy power originates from the goddesses Luminous and Cyan, the black magic comes from an unknown origin. However, it is associated with Goddess Liliana. She is a terrible goddess who delights in creating sorrow and turmoil across the universe. If a person wants to wield the power of black magic, they must sacrifice their souls to the goddess, which is not encouraged because doing so implies you are pledging to be her puppet to be used for her terrible actions. There are no tiers of dark magic. It entirely depends on how wicked and terrible the individual is. If a person is sufficiently wicked, he may channel vast amounts of black energy."

"In other words, black magic, like smoking, is harmful for your health," I chuckled.

"Haha-Yes, it's nasty and illegal." So, Louis, do you now have a fundamental grasp of magic?"

"That's pretty much it." Then, while keeping an eye on his wristwatch, he began to draw a circle on an empty spot in the yard.

I was fascinated by what he was doing, but I kept quiet to avoid disturbing him.

After 5 minutes, the teacher summoned me to the spot where he had drawn the circle and instructed me to sit in the center of it.

I simply sat in the center of the circle, listening to his remarks.

He began to enchant something after noticing that I had seated. He opened his eyes quietly, about 2 minutes later.

"This is an enchanted magical circle that will assist you in feeling and absorbing mana." "I warn you ahead of time that it will hurt like hell, but you must persevere."

So in a few minutes, I'll be mana unvirgin.

Then, assuring my teacher that I would be alright, I instructed him to begin the ceremony.

"First, take a deep breath and relax your thoughts, then close your eyes and visualize a circular object." The circle activates when you close your eyes, keeping your mental state steady. "I know I've said it before, but please bear the agony with all your strength."

I closed my eyes and grinned.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Everything around here is dark. Is this some kind of a void? Why is everything so dark?

Oh, something is gleaming in that way.

I attempted to shift my nonexistent body towards the bright light source.

'It's working,' I said as I approached the light.

But then something awful happened; as I moved towards the light, an unseen object grabbed me and pushed me in another way.

I shouted inside for hours.

After putting me into an unfamiliar space, the thing that transported me here vanished.

"Welcome, Daniel."

A feminine voice spoke to me. I moved my eyes in her way to see who she was.

An.....a hot spicy milf stood quite a bit away. Oh my goodness. Her face was draped in a large fabric, but her body was exposed, revealing her fat boobs and pussy. I know that seems blatant, but I can't express how it felt for me.

I hesitantly asked a question while gulping my non-existent saliva.

"What is your name?"

After hearing my query through the thick material, I could definitely see a smile on her face.

"I'm The... God Liliana, The Controller of Darkness," she exclaimed, fist thumping.

Should I applaud? Have you heard?

"Could you please put some clothing on before we continue?"

"I assumed you wanted to see a naked woman."

What is she on about? I'm not interested in seeing a god nude.

"I don't want it...

" So, so, please put on clothing."

"All right, I'll do it." She transformed into a crimson gown with the flick of her finger, enhancing her attractiveness even more.

"So, what was I saying?"

" My name is Liliana, and I've selected you to be my servant in my conquest."

"I'm not interested, Lady," I stated flatly.

"B-but please allow me to continue."

"Even if you complete your words, I will not change my mind." "But why, if you join me, may I offer you abilities you will be happy to have?"

"What's the big deal?" Does it provide me with any advantages? No, I'm not wicked like you, but I admit I'm a bit horny. But not so bad that some malevolent God would make me her slave."

"Wait, who told you I was evil?"

"My teacher"

"Are you from the kingdom?" As a result, they usually try to convince you that God Liliana is wicked. But that is not the case. I've experienced a couple of run-ins with the glowing God. That's why she's harboring a grudge. "She's ruined my reputation." I was sick of listening to her tragic narrative, so I determined to find a way out of here.

"Hey, you know I'm talking." No, it's a Goddess speaking to you."

She performed the most unexpected thing when she realized I wasn't paying attention to her. It was unexpected for her.

She began to moan. Yes, moaning.

"Ahhh, Daniel, Ahhh."

"Stop it right now. Okay, I'm paying attention now. For God's sake,No you are the god, so please cease for my sake."

"Now pay attention to what I'm saying. You don't have to make a snap decision on whether you'll be my subordinate or not. Take your time thinking about it. Meanwhile, I'll offer you an incredible gift that will aid you in your life's path.''

"Have you heard of the Otome game?" I was intrigued about who had brought me into this realm, so I approached her hoping to receive some information from her." "Sorry, I'm not familiar with Otome games. But what exactly is an otome game?" That's a bummer, but at least I know these gods had nothing to do with my being iseka'd into the game. ''

She stared at me with puppy eyes, hoping I'd accept her offer.

I sighed and stated

"All right, I'll take your present, but only on one condition: it can't be anything that would injure me or imply a relationship between me and you. Got it? "

She nods enthusiastically and pulls a circular item from the air, which she throws towards me.

I tried to grab it with my non-existent body, but it vanished as soon as it reached a One-kilometer distance.

"What happened? Am I not supposed to carry it with me?"

"That is not necessary. Mana Circuit has already absorbed it. You'll accept the gift I've given you when you wake up."

Then, chilling again, I waited for my consciousness to return. Minutes passed, yet I was still standing in the same place. I became annoyed and looked over at the goddess, who appeared to be staring at me with wide eyes.

"How do I go back to you, Goddess?"

"I'm glad you asked. It's simple. I'll have to use a spell to restore your awareness.

I'll have to use a spell to restore your consciousness.

"So, please, let me to regain consciousness," I clenched my teeth.

"All right, Daniel, remember my word when you return."

Then everything went black.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

[Mana detected]

[Mana Absorption has begun]

I Don't know what i was hearing, but it seems something happened.

[System will reboot in ten minutes]

[Dark magic Compatible ✓...Cyan Magic compatible ✓....Holy magic//////trying]

[Holy Magic has been blocked. Initiating Decoder]

From the voice in my head, it seems like I have acquired myself a system. which is xoss.

[Holy magic Trying 1.2.3.4.5.6 /Successful Holy magic is compatible With the user✓]

[System will reboot in 4 minutes]

[Magical Circuit's: Injecting Mana]

My entire body felt a wave of anguish. Something seemed like it was being forced into my veins.

To say the least, it was excruciating, but then I remembered the teacher's remarks.

"Please persevere."

No, I have to deal with this. I can do it.

[System will reboot in 2 minutes]

[The Mana Injecting process has been completed]

[Assigning Advance Ai Assistant---"Nomi"]

[System restart in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10]

A warm feeling spread across my body and mind as I passed out.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

"Woooah!"

I opened my eyes to find myself sleeping on my bed in my room.

The agony, the nude goddess, and the system's speech were all still clear in my thoughts.

Then I observed the maid standing in a corner; her sad eyes fixed on me. Nancy was the person in question.

"Why are you crying, Nancy?"

Without responding, she sprints around the corner to my location and pulls me into her arms.

"I'm glad you are fine, young master."

Nancy informed me that I passed out on the field during the exam and was unconscious for three days. Mr. Luthor summoned my family members and carried me to my room when I passed out. Mom was said to be in shock. When she saw me, fainted on the field. My father was concerned about me as well. I also discovered they had been in my room for two days without leaving my side.

"How is mom now Nancy?"

"She's been Just Tierd from stress and sleeping currently, should I wake her up?"

"No, don't wake her up." I'll go to her room later on my own, and I believe my father has departed for work. "

"Yes, Master Cedric has left for an urgent affair in "Aizar," thus he is not present."

She brought me lunch and fed it to me after we spoke about what occurred while I was unconscious. She then handed me some herbal medication and left.

Well, then let's see the system.

Where are you system?

Hey, System?

Wtf System?

Why isn't it responding?

After many failed attempts, I gave up.

"Advance Assistant-Nomi" A flashback came to my mind at that point.

Why hadn't I tried it earlier?

"Hello Nomi"

[System Activated]

[Voice recognition completed]

[Congratulations, The System reboot has been completed. Awards will be given now]

[Received+Skill: Dragon's Breath] (It will create a fireball of a dragon's)

[Skill Received+: Dark Loop Devourer](This skill creates a magical dark portal that devours everything in its grasp).

[Received+ Item: Cypher wand(unknown tier) ] (This item can strengthen a magic user's focus when casting and enhance the quality of mana that comes out of it.)

Well, it looks like it's a signing bonus and the skills seem op as hell.

But the fascinating thing that I found was the wand.

You imagine a freaking wand. That I read in Harry Potter not so long ago.

[Nomi has arrived, master, and is awaiting your first command.]

Well, that's pretty cliché.

"Nomi, show me my stats"

[Opening status window]

A screen opened in front of my eyes.

Name: Daniel Astraphor (Former playboy)

Level: 7

Title: Newbie Wizard

Agility: 45/100

Strength: 12/100

Stamina:70/100

Mana Capacity : 100/100

Intelligence: 50/100

Personality Rank: ____

Charm : Blushes* A+++

ෆSkillsෆ

★★★★Dark Loop Devourer" (Level-1)

This ability may create a Dark void that connects to a plethora of loops around the cosmos.

★★Dragons breath (Level-1).

This skill allows the caster to create the same size fireball as the dragon.

۝Item's In possession۝

★★★★★Cypher wand. Tier: Unknown

The Goddess Liliana specially designed this wand.

This wand allows the user to control magic more effectively and improves the user's mental state. It may automatically aim at the specified target. This wand's magic is also enhanced.

And that's how I got my personal system.

_______ & & &_______

Author:

Sorry for the delay, by the way.

5