The vile lich ch2
67 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 2

«The Afterlife. It exists! It is mindblowing! The colors I`ve never seen before!»

Stuart started walking down the corridor like place he was in. Walls were mirror-like but not quite. Every mirror image is a younger version of him. Himself being the oldest representation of himself within this cosmic corridor.

As he kept walking, the corridor started to shrink.

Stuart squeezed himself thru. As he was smushing his face to the mirror younger mirror images of himself were smashing their face between mirrors also.

As he pushed himself out of the narrow end Stuart realized his true form. A worm-like entity thru time and space which has his old geriatric self as a face his newborn self as the tail end.

He was thrust into a true void. Not even a Higgs field was there. Only the places he`s been before were, were, always starting to exist. Him being the reference point of that tiny pocket existence.

A booming voice penetrated his mind:

«You`ve been deemed unworthy to be in her presence!»

«Why? What? Who is SHE?» Stuarts selves yelled in a choir.

«Your behavior on earth rendered you undesirable to be around her. You haven`t committed a single worthwhile vile act. Ishtar doesn`t want people like you arround.No place for you in Ishtars Side!»

«What behavior? I wasn`t that bad! I did what I could! What are you talking about?» Stuart protested.

«Ishtar likes the nasty ones. The ones who show what they are capable of. Vindictive ones, calculating ones, ones with no restrictions. To a man to behave himself is a travesty. The world is created for him to dominate. »Voice replied.

«So basically, bad people go to heaven and good people go to hell. Am I correct?»

«Yes basically.»

Stuart has then pulled away from the void and put in a young version of his body. There were chains linked to his collar bones and it was sticking out from an open wound around his chest. It was extremely painful.

Around him were other naked people like him. Pained moans, labored breaths, panicking eyes. They all were linked to each other with chains. There was a figure three times the size of a man. Yet it looked human. It had one lazy eye. Breathing heavily it yanked the chain. Some fell to the ground. It paid no attention to people who fell. They were being dragged, banging their heads on rocks and gravel.

What seemed like days later they reached their destination. A boiling pit that smelled like sulfur and baked potatoes. People had scrapes all over, dents on their heads. If they were selected by anything like what Stuart was selected by, they were all good people.

Soon after it began.

The torture.

Their bodies were boiling away and reforming and then getting scraped away with iron whips and maces. Once in a while large figures would pull them out of the pit. When they get out, they would feel impossible hunger and thirst. They would get fed spiky fruits that wouldn`t even satiate the hunger a bit. It would tear up their bowels from the inside

. For the thirst, they would drink a concoction of boiling water, blood, pus and poison. Their body would reject it immediately and puke. Thirst was so intense people would try to re-drink the puke.

Humiliated, made to wear clothes made from smoldering tar, people would yell: «Please have mercy! we did bad things too!»

Figures would answer: «It was not enough for Ishtar»

With that growling/Throat cancer voice:

«You should`ve listened to the primal instincts Ishtar bestowed upon you!»

People would yell and blame each other. They would beg to Ishtar:

«Oh please remove us from existence! We would rather not exist!»

Figures would answer :

«Your suffering is eternal. There is no end to it.»

Sufferers would scream:

«Please, please! Mama, papa help me!» With the same breath, they would curse the parents whom raised them right.

They would get put into chests full of snakes and scorpions which wound bite and sting them all day.

When their bodies in tatters it would rejuvenate so it can feel pain better.

The light was forever dim as if it was dusk forever. You could only breathe by the labored gasps of asthma attacks.

They would curse their teachers, their relatives, that old man at the park who gave them wisdom about being a decent human being. They would curse them all.

« I`m really sorry I didn`t snort crack cocaine out of a hookers asshole»

«I`m really sorry I didn`t slap that parrot which called me a fat faggot!»

«I wanted to call my Spanish teacher greasy rancid cunt, I wish I did!»

«I wısh I got really fat and shart myself in Walmart. Just so I can act as if nothing happened and inspire disgust in everyone around me!»

Their regrets and apologies were disregarded. After all, they got what is coming to them for all the good they did.

 

Buy a copy:https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

1