The vile lich Ch3
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3

A year or so passed. But people didnt know. There was no way to tell the time.

Stuart had a plan.

He broke his collar bones, Pulled the chain out thus breaking his ribs also.

Then he ran towards one of the torturers and started sucking his cock

«kahk-kahk-kahk»

Stuart wasn`t a homosexual. This was merely an attempt at bribery.

Voices from the pit:

«I will suck you too ! I will suck you too please!»

«Shut up! He tought of it first!» Torturer cracked his whip . He cracked open the skull of the women in the front. Her eye popped out. She let out a very high pitched scream.

Moments later her skull reformed. Remembering what she has been thru she shuddered.

«Send me back! I`ll do whatever you want!» Stuart yelled.

Torturer took him away from the pit.

They met several other torturers too. They played with him also.

«Kahk-Kahk-Kahk!»

That several torturers took him meet with a way larger figure.

Each time, stuart was being introduced upwards the hierarchy of this hellhole. Each time he would state his business and he would do the deed.

«Kahk-Kahk-Kahk»

One of the beings was a solid gold person. This solid gold person said:

«You`ve become quite the nasty person. The way i see it , you don`t belong here anymore. However i can`t put you in Ishtar`s realm. I can`t put you back on earth either. There is a world quite similar to yours. I will put you there.»

Stuart saw a bright light and then he was underwater.

 

Buy a copy: https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

1