The vile lich ch4
63 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4

Shora Lake was calm at first. It was possible to see the reflection of the moon on its surface.

The lake started bubbling up. A skeletal figure emerged. It`s lower half was missing. And it was floating in mid-air. It had a tattered black garb.

Stuart gazed upon his form and noticed something.

«Oh fuck. I`m a fucking torso! A flying fucking torso!»

He had become a lich.

He flew up to take a good look at his surroundings.

It was a warm starry summer night. Far out, there were several medieval-looking villages with flickering candle lights illuminating some of the houses.

Stuart flew back down.

«It would be bad if these ignorant hillbillies see me like this.»

An unattended shepherd dog had come to drink some water. The lich flew towards the mutt.

This animal paid no attention to the nightmare fuel undead closing in on it. Stuart slowly extended his hand. The dog was still paying no attention.

The hand went through the dog.

«Whoa! Trippy!» Stuart yelled.

The dog's ears twitched. It started barking towards the lake. Yet nowhere towards the lich.

«This must be fucking blind.» lich muttered.

With the dog on its way back. Stuart delved into the forest nearby. So far it looked like an ordinary forest.

«Ah, a deer!»

The deer stopped eating grass and turned its ear towards the lich. It was chewing while looking at the empty space which the lich was a while ago.

«Oh! you cant see me either. But you can hear me do you?»

The animal once again turned towards the spot Stuart was speaking. This time It took a more careful stance.

As loud as he can the lich started to sing the ghostbusters theme song.

«DARA-RARATTARA DARARARA-RARA»

The majestic creature took off into the darkness of the woods. Two hops and it was already gone.

Stuart spent the night harassing the forest critters.

When the morning came the lich hesitantly extended his hand into the sunlight. It wasn`t hurting him.

«Alright,» he said. «Let's check out these townsfolk.»

It was a peaceful little village. A well at the town center, children running about, quite the lovely scenery.

Early in the morning, hard-working men would kiss their wives on the cheek and they would be off to work. They would sing songs while farming, logging or mining.

They were talking in a language the lich didn't understand. He would go through walls and lurk in living rooms, trying to discern what`s being said.

At night he would fly to the forest to practice the words he learned.

It took six and a half months to get the hang of it. He was able to talk the language now with the right pronunciations and everything.

Buy a copy: https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

0