The vile lich ch5
52 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 5

It was no good. Ishtar would torture them all.

`` What a bunch of nice and naive folk. They don`t know what`s coming to them.`` Lich thought.

He paced up and down thinking.

«These people are gonna suffer. and if I don`t do something, when I perish again, I will end up at that place once more.»

He paced up and down some more

«As it stands I can't do anything by myself, I can only talk to people.»

At that moment he understood.

«I have to convince them to do nasty things.»

...

«But if I turned them into bad people that means I protected them from that torture. It`s a good thing. It being a good thing is bad for me.»

«I`m not doing this to save them. I`m doing this to save myself. Good thing that happened is a by-product.»

Stuart decided and steeled his resolve.

«I will whisper tempting things into their heads. Get them all riled up.»

«Then they will do stupid shit I suppose.»

«Oh jeez! I hope it works. If not I`m fucked.»

With the corner of his eye, Stuart spotted a fisherman. This man had an unkempt beard and a silly fisherman hat.

«Well there goes nothing,» Stuart muttered under his breath.

This unseen undead was slithering through the air towards his prey. He whispered into fisherman`s ear:

«You should pick your nose and eat it.»

Startled, fisherman yelled:

«Who`s there?»

The only thing he heard back was the echo of his voice.

Meanwhile, a certain flying skeleton was beating himself in the head.

«Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Why did I say `YOU` should pick your nose. No one refers to themselves as `YOU`»

The lich decided to try again.

«I should increase the price on these fish. I work my ass off and they get these dime a dozen.»

Fisherman exhaled from his nose and continued where lich left off as if it was his own thoughts:

«And they shamelessly haggle those bastards. It's a fucking rip-off. I`m fucking done.»

The trial was an astounding success.

A flying,fist-pumping torso skeleton, a ranting and raving fisherman, and under the water the fish were escaping from all that noise. It was a bizarre-looking situation.

That calm mind required for fishing was all gone now.

 

Buy a copy: https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

1