The vile lich ch11
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 11

Ideas of morality in time and place, written by Grotto Groveschka

The morality we apply to ourselves is there for a reason. It does not appear out of thin air nor it is something mysterious. It is a device we made ourselves for ourselves. The purpose of such morality is to increase the chances of survival and alleviate suffering.

When a place is different than another place, the way to survive is different too, therefore their morality must become different also. If a place adopts the morality of another place without thinking, they will suffer for they are not practising the morals they were supposed to have.

Of course, there are universal moral principles. And that stems from the fact that no matter what the subjects of these moral judgments are people and the people are pretty much the same in temperament everywhere. Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal are all people-oriented, geographically non-tethered moral principles.

And then there is morality that hasn`t been figured out yet. When suffering arises and the moral machinations haven`t been figured out properly, for every ''immoral because of ignorance to the rules'' action, suffering grows more prevalent.

I, Grotto Groveschka hereby propose, within the confines of our kingdom we would establish a tradition. What this tradition entails is, when a providence is in shambles they shall dispatch several horsemen to neighboring lands, asking if the problem they are facing happened there too and what they did about it. Once gathered sufficient information, the rider comes back to teach the folk what he learned.

Respectfully;

Grotto Groveschka.

After the assembly Grotto figured that this principle of moral carrying horsemen can be integrated into beurocratic rulemaking also.

In light of the gathering, we have had about beurocratic corruption, punishments rewards and know-how regarding stately processes I believe can be fine-tuned just as the tradition in people can be fine-tuned. Therefore when one wants to better the beurocratic system one can try doing a different thing, testing theories about governing in different offices throughout the country then take what regulation works and apply it to all the offices of said beurocratic branch in the country.

However, in this endeavor, the goal of this process needs to be very clear and close to interpretation. That way we will know if the modus operandi suits our needs perfectly or not. How they will be tested must be known, when they will be tested must be unknown. All the testing should be in moderation of course. We don`t want it to cross the threshold and become harassment.

There is also the problem of corruption regarding testing beurocracy. The harsher we make the punishment of failing to pass the test the more incentive we give to these bureaucrats to bribe the testers away. Therefore it is important that we make them know this isn`t about them, it is about beurocratic modus operandi optimization.

Respectfully;

Grotto Groveschka.

Not only Grotto thwarted Stuarts plans to sabotage people's moral discipline by giving them the excuse of moral relativism,  he also turned it into an institution that enhances the moral fabric of society. Stuart was pissed.

The lich flew thru the floor into the ground. Between the rocks that made the foundation of the castle, deep enough so no one can hear him and yelled:

«AAAAH! THAT FUCKING COCKSUCKER! WHAT A FUCKING CUNT!»

That sabotaged his plans for the king too. He was planning to make the king get more and more brutal in his quest to right the wrongs. He wanted to turn his humanitarianism into the vile misanthropy some humanitarians fall into when the people they are trying to help do something that makes them lose hope towards humanity. Stuart had several friends who went to help Syrian refugees in refugee camps. One of these friends was a woman named Alana. Alana was an easygoing bright young woman.

When Alana reached the campsite she learned that she was not allowed to navigate the camp without a man accompanying her doe to concerns of taharrush. Taharrush is when a crowd of men gang molests a woman. Even when she is with a guy, some of the guys would try to squeeze her. When she gets mad about it they would get a shit-eating grin and go «ehehehe.» right to her face.

The thing that made Alana quit was that one time all the baby food went missing. Turns out there was a rumor going around that eating baby food restores a man`s sexual vitality. So men practically stole the food from crying little baby's mouths and consumed it for a sexual reason.

When she came back to the U.S of A she told Stuart that she decided to be racist. Especially towards Arabs and Muslims. Stuart didn`t know what to say. He blurted out something about the existence of a few bad apples doesn`t mean the whole basket is rotten but it wasn`t enough to convince Alana. At that time Stuart thought it was a shame and Alana was in the wrong.

His other friend Terrace was medical personnel. He went to Syrian refugee camps to volunteer. As he was helping these poor folk a short Syrian man with a mustache struck up a conversation about religion. The man asked him.

«You are a young guy, tell me, son, what do you believe in?»

Terrace replied:

«I rather not talk about that.»

The man tilted his head a bit:

«Aren`t you a Christian?»

Terrace put on a fake smile:

«No. Not exactly.»

The Mustachio`d man with a sour facial expression:

«Are you a Jew?»

Terrace was getting visibly nervous:

«No far from it.»

The man was confused a bit. He asked:

«What then? What do you believe in?»

Terrace hesitantly answered:

« N-Nothing.»

The man felt encouraged Terrace's visible nervousness. He pressed:

«Isn`t there an emptiness inside? Without Allah? You should be a Muslim! Join the one true religion.»

Terrace rejected:

« Nah I`m good.»

The man was getting impatient.

«There is a Jinnah waiting for those who are ummah.»

Terrace sighed:

«I don`t know what any of that means and frankly, I don`t care sir.»

The man looked Terrace in the eye underneath his frowning bushy eyebrows.

«Why what`s wrong with Islam?» The man started that pre-fight confrontational fast-talking. «Islam is the purest and most beautiful!»

Terrace replied with a cracking bitch voice « Agree to disagree! eh heh »

The short man protruded his jaw. «KHAHK-TTU!».

Terrace was having a hard time believing what just happened. His vision went red. He picked the man up, threw I`m headfirst towards the clinic's corridor.

A beloved religious leader in the camp community was battered by a kaffir before everyone`s eyes. Several men watching jumped Terrace attempting to lynch him.

The security was quick to disperse the situation. The man yelled :

« THIS ATHEIST HAS INSULTED ALLAH, OUR BEAUTIFUL ISLAM!»

Many ignorant Muslim folks believed atheists were an evil group that is plotting the downfall of the Muslims.

«T-This man spat on me!» Answered Terrace.

Following weeks Terrace was getting stink-eye from patients because he was an atheist and from other westerner hospital staff because they taught he was a racist Islamophobe.

The short man was talking about how he was a victim of racist violence. The poor Muslim mustache man was unjustly assaulted by a towering evil white man for absolutely no reason at all!

Terrace booked a flight home after that. From that point onwards he hated his friends for turning against him. He hated Muslims and he hated ignorant fucks. But most of all he hated whoever scolded him about his Islamophobia. He hated the word Islamophobia too, he didn`t fear Muslims; he hated Muslims with genuine hate. Not hate because you fear what you don`t know hate. Whenever someone talked to him about Islamophobia he felt insulted as if someone called him a coward for no reason.

Within a year he went off the deep end. He was watching bombings in the middle east and laughing. Whenever he got drunk he would pull out his smartphone and show his friends a drone strike footage then he would laugh way too loud.

Stuart used to be mad at Alana and Terrace for being a bigot. But he is now glad because they will probably end up in Ishtar`s paradise.

He could`ve pushed The king and kings subjects into the paradise too if it wasn`t for Grotto.

`` I`m not giving up just yet.`` Stuart thought, filled with determination.

 

Buy the book: https://www.amazon.in/Vile-Lich-Feyzullah-Yuksel-ebook/dp/B07W6Y1GR5

1