~Gut~
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

        Soon, they were done. Huno took Luna into the space where she used part of the platform as clothes. Huno took off his jeans and wore the bathrobe Lee Wei had prepared for him. After which he went to his room and saw some folded clothes on the bed. The room was simple, almost empty, with a portable size bed, a small clothes wardrobe, a table with two chairs, and a flower vase by the window. The clothes were two pairs of blue trousers and two black and blue robe-like shirts. Huno put the trouser and shirt on, wore a pair of scandals that were beside the bed, and stepped out.

 

  On his way down the stairs, he saw Lee Wei and Xue Li playing together. 'Xue Li is quite bold,' Huno thought. Looking at them for some time, Huno felt awkward and went back.

 

  'Oh, brother Huno... we have shown you an embarrassing side,' Lee Wei said. Xue Li turned around to see Huno standing on the stairs going up. 'Oh, senior brother, you saw us?' Xue asked, blushing. 'Brother Lee it's normal for friends to see one another in an embarrassing situation, they don't judge rather they help one another, and if you are happy with what you do, you shouldn't be embarrassed especially in front of a friend,' Huno said and asked, 'sister Xue what's your cultivation realm?'.

 

  'High-rank foundation realm,' she replied.

 

'Stop calling me senior brother, you can call me the same way brother Lee calls me,' Huno said.

 

     'No, I can't senior brother, senior brother Lee finally sees someone as a friend, to me you are on the same level as him regardless of your cultivation realm, (she turns to Lee Wei) sorry, (turns back to Huno) he plans on being sworn brothers with you, that's how much he trusts you,' Xue Li replied.

 

     Huno looked at Lee Wei, he was dumbfounded by what he heard. 'You wanna do that with someone you know not off?' Huno asked. 'I have always trusted my guts and I'm alive today because of it. Even on that day we met, my gut told me to go in that direction even when I wanted to face another,' Lee Wei said. 'So what's your gut telling you about me?' Huno asked. 'If I don't connect with you now, I'll regret it for life,' Lee Wei replied. Huno stared at him. At first he thought Lee Wei was joking, but the serious expression on his face told otherwise. And the looks in those eyes, he had seen that look before. It was one that says I'm going to do what I want to do and I won't regret it.

 

    'I won't lie if we become sworn brothers. It will benefit me, but how sure are you I won't stab you in the back?' Huno asked. 'I'm not, I don't even know you,' Lee Wei said. 'But you want to place a big bet on me?' Huno asked. 'Yes,' Lee Wei said. 'You won't back down later on,' Huno said. 'I Lee Wei, I am a man of my word,' Lee Wei said. 'I can't believe someone trusts me like this,' Huno thought and looked at him.

 

  'Very well, I Huno on this day accept to be sworn brothers with brother Lee Wei,' Huno said. 'I Lee Wei accept to be sworn brothers with brother Huno,' Lee Wei said with his right hand up. Huno raised his right hand then dropped it after a while with Lee Wei.

 

     'Xue Li has seen senior brother,' Xue said. Huno nodded and said 'come out!'. 'Luna greets senior brother and senior sister,' Huno said. 'Senior brother Lee senior sister Xue I hope you'll take care of me,' Luna said and added with a smile, 'I have seen the seniors,'. 'Of course, we'll take care of you. I don't have it now, but I promise to get you a gift,' Xue said. 'If you need anything, come straight to senior brother,' Lee Wei said. 'Okay,' Luna said happily.

 

     'Luna, we need to make your senior brother stronger, don't you think?' Huno said, and Luna nodded.

 

  'Make me stronger? how?' Lee Wei asked.

 

   'Get senior brother to the True realm,' Luna said happily as Huno said 'come in'. Immediately Luna disappeared, Xue Li, who didn't think about how Luna appeared before, was the most shocked. While Lee Wei was wondering what Huno was saying, Huno walked down the stairs over to them. When he got close, he said, 'come out,'. Luna appeared with two big snowballs. When the snow scattered and flew to Luna, both Lee Wei and Xue Li were speechless.

 

      'For senior brother and senior sister,' Luna said.

'I can't accept this, you need it senior...,'.

'Junior sister, if you don't accept my first gift then you don't honor me as a senior brother,' Huno said, cutting her words short.

  She looked at him, 'if it was me in front of two people with higher cultivation will I have this kind of self-confidence, senior brother Lee has eyes, I wish we all grow to become one family,' she thought.

 

       'I thank senior brother for this gift,' Xue Li replied and held on to Lee Wei. 'Brother, thank you for this gift. Please forgive me for having nothing,' Lee Wei said. 'Your promotion will be the best gift to give me, brother,' Huno replied. 'I will not let brother down,' Lee Wei said with his hand cupped. 'I shall enter retreat and not come out until I make brother proud,' he added.

 

  Huno smiled, 'if you need more in the future, ask'.

 

...

 

    Ma Lie was called and told to tell the elders and disciples that Lee Wei was going to retreat in other to avoid disturbance from anyone. Xue Li borrowed Ma Lie's room and gave him a big red Qi stone. He willingly accepted it and went to guard the courtyard for the three of them. Lee Wei and Xue Li each entered a room to cultivate. Huno thought for a while and cultivated in the bathroom, while Luna stayed with Ma Lie. Luna was told not to leave the compound and Ma Lie in charge for getting food for both of them.

 

  ~In the bathroom ~

  After five straight days of body cleansing and vomiting of impurities, Huno finally entered the Yi realm. He didn't understand how his body had so many impurities. If they were piled up together, they will be slightly taller than him. Huno took a bath and then sat down for a while, circulated his Qi energy, and got more familiar with this power. He noticed a minor difference after entering this realm. It was much easier to sense Qi in the environment, and to feel it in his body. He moved the energy back to his dantian, not leaving a trace out. 'Open'. He said and the space which he closed before cultivating opened.

 

    Two energies flowed out of his left hand through his meridians all over the body. He allowed both energies to flow around in no distinctive direction. When they reached his dantian, Huno felt a heavy shock and blood flowed down his nose.

 

    What just happened was the reaction from the three energies meeting. As soon as the three met together, the two that were harmonious reacted with each other and with the Qi energy. Huno controlled the two energies and retrieve them, slowly taking them back to his left arm. He coughed, a mouth full of blood as his strength diminish. He circulated the Qi energy around his body, preventing it from entering the left arm region. After his body recovered a bit, he circulated the two energies in his left hand and the Qi around his other body part. Following the information given to him, Huno manifested the energies inside his body on his skin. His left hand had a layer of black and white energy while the other body part had blue-colored energy.

 

  'The energies from that place are stronger than my Qi energy. I should be careful with them,' Huno thought.

 

  'Well, I'll handle that later. Time to get Luna,' he said and stood up. He came out of the bathroom and found both Lee Wei and Xue Li still had their rooms shut. He went down and saw Ma Lie and Luna eating. Luna kept talking while Ma Lie moved his hands.

 

  'No, no, you have that one,' Luna said. Ma Lie raised his hands and did some signs. 'I want you to have it. Don't tell me you don't eat a lot again,' Luna said and Ma Lie laughed. Ma Lie raised his head and saw Huno. He did a sign at Luna who said, 'you have seen senior brother? (turned around) oh Huno,'.

 

    'Hey, how are both of you?' Huno asked. 'We are good,' Luna said. Ma Lie did a sign. 'What did junior brother say?' Huno asked. Luna turned and Ma Lie did the sign again. 'Senior brother you should eat,' Luna said and added 'No, that's for you,'.

 

  'Huno isn't hungry, besides he needs to cultivate,' Luna said. Ma Lie laughed and did a sign. 'Fine, I'll eat but you got to do that thing,' Luna said and Ma Lie nodded.

 

  'Later you'll teach me the signs,' Huno said. 'Sure,'.

 

'Ma Lie I need her to help me out. She'll be back in a few minutes. Is that okay?'

 

Ma Lie nodded immediately and picked fruit and ate.

0