Chapter 4: The Deal Impossible to Reject.
84 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half an hour or later she woke up, she was yet to be reprimanded by the Knights that came with her. Well, I wasn’t going to let her leave without any severe consequences. At first, she looked around everyone and then she looked at me and then her gaze shifted towards my groin obviously it was bandaged at this point. Naturally the bandages were under my pants, so what appeared was my swollen groin. That was the fault of this vile woman, whom I must show the place she deserves. I don’t care whether she is the princess or not. I want revenge for the humiliation she has caused me. Then suddenly that vile woman started laughing.

“Has it swollen. Puff- hahahahahhahah”

“Princess” the knights tried to scold her, but I wasn’t going to forgive her.

“I want her to be my wife, father” I announced, the Knights weren’t surprised. Well, I had declared that earlier. Of course, considering the position of my father it wouldn’t be any loss if anything it would be beneficial for the King. But the princess was angry hearing that.

“You … You can’t do that, injuries are supposed to happen during battles, you are taking this too far.” She was in a clear state panic. Panic more, I want you to panic more I laughed inwardly.

“You realize the situation that you are in princess, had he lost his arm, his leg, or even his eye. The situation wouldn’t be this bad, but …” saying this the Knight looked downwards. This bastard made me doubt myself. Did I lose one of my gems? No, I had checked them, both of them are fine.

“All the more reason I shouldn’t be marrying a eunuch. Can you imagine the princess of Thunderburn Empire is married to a Eunuch people would laugh at us?” 

“Princess” at this point even my father was angry. The aura he released even scared those knights as they surrounded her. One of those, and I believe he was the leader stood on his knees as he pleaded. 

“Please forgive her audacity, the princess has been spoiled a little too much by the King. Mercy my lord” the Knight said as he held his head downwards.

“Uncle Marcus why are you apologizing. It’s not my fault, I didn’t know that the heir to the Farlier House was so frail that he would be defeated by a little girl.”

“Princess, you know when I said I wanted to marry you, it wasn’t your punishment. it was the result of the challenge you made. And as for punishment, perhaps I will execute that on our wedding Knight”

“Stop thinking about wedding, I bet you won’t even be able to get it up after that strike”

“Why don’t the both of us check it, I am quite confident in your charm.”

“Uncle Marcus he is bullying me”

“My lord I believe we can discuss such things later. It wouldn’t bring any good to discuss it in front of children.”

“Indeed” With that the Knights and my dad left. I however was still there. I walked up to her, she wanted to run away, but she couldn’t, I held her hand before she could have run away. There was a huge swelling on her forehead. Honestly, I know that it wasn’t her fault, in a battle you attack whichever way gives you victory.

“Does it still hurt? I didn’t do it knowingly, my sword happened to be just at that position. I am sorry please forgive me” saying that she began to cry. For a moment I was in shock, I never expected a strong girl such as her to cry. “Hey! I uh … Tears don’t suit your face or your personality. So, stop crying.” And within a moment she stopped crying.

“Did you forgive me?” Immediately she stopped crying. I guess her tears were fake. What a manipulative girl, I didn’t expect that from her. But then I decided I will take advantage of her. So, I lovingly touched her forehead, it was swollen from a point.

“Does it hurt” I asked as I lightly touched her forehead.

“A little bit, but that won’t even hurt for a single hour I think” While she was saying that she averted her gaze from me. Do I look like a monster, maybe I look like a wimp that is why she is scared of me know she doesn’t even want to see my face?

“Do I look that bad, that you don’t even want to see my face. I mean I know I am not that attractive but I am not bad looking either if you are 90, I am at least 70. Why don’t you look at me?” hearing that she suddenly turned beet red. I wondered whether she was attracted to me or not.

“That’s cause …*long pause* that’s because I don’t know if I see your face, I think I might laugh again and it will hurt you” Although she was saying it, I think she is lying.

“The reason you don’t want to marry me, is it because I am *coughs* impotent according to you, or is because I am to a lower family than yours. Perhaps -” while I was speaking, she interrupted and began speaking strongly and I naturally stopped midway.

“I want to marry the strongest Knight. Your family is the strongest noble household and is only slightly weaker than ours when it comes to position so that surely can’t be an issue. And as for your face If I am 90 than yours would be in the range of 85 to 100. I can’t evaluate properly.” And then she turned even more serious, as she took a deep breath and then she said. “However, your impotency might really be a factor.” The audacity of this B*tch I though inwardly.

“Well, nothing changes the fact that I won against you, and you had made a deal if you lose you are to marry me are you going to break your promise?”

“Isn’t that obvious since no was observing it, I will break the promise. I can’t possibly be marrying a eunuch”

“Princess do you really think no one was observing us, All the eyes were placed us. How could you say no one was observing us?”

“I was not talking about the Promise; I was talking about the battle. No one was observing that” I knew that she made that up in her head, initially she meant that people weren’t observing us, then she changed. Even then so many soldiers were observing us.

“On top of that from the results isn’t t quite evident that you lost, it is not that who faint first it is that who loses the most. Now don’t talk about battle ethics and what not? In a life-death battle there are no such things such as ethics.”

“Princess, do you think we would have let you go if something like that have happened? Why am I telling you this I should just let you have the feel of it.” saying that Aegis closed the door, as soon as he did that the princess began sweating.

” You … you think you will be able to do something like that to me and get away with it, I am the princess”

“I for one am the heir to the Farlier Duchy, our influence is on par with the King, you know that don’t you? The emperor would easily accept a marriage proposal from the Farlier family. You are not even the first princess. What gives you the right to be arrogant.” saying that Aegis laughed eerily.

“You know that I am not weak right? This time I will make sure to not only just break your nuts, I will even slice of that thing of yours. Don’t you dare come near me” Although she was putting on a brave front, she was visibly scarred. She searched around to throw some object at him. But she could find none. Eventually she was on her feet’s, but there was nowhere to run, so she charged at me Unfortunately for her I am way faster than her, so I gracefully dodged her attack and in the fraction of a second, I grabbed her wrist and twisted her hand backwards, with a light kick on the back of her knee she fell down and I sat on her back.

“Let me go … Urgh Let me go … Let go of me or I will scream.” She replied in her bratty tone.

“You will scream, Hahaha Princess you do know that this place belongs to my father and not yours. And the Knight well even if they listen it father can silence them with ease. And there will be no witness just like our promise.” After saying that I began to play with her long blond hair. At first, I was doing this just toy scare her, but then I began to enjoy it. Her hair was really silky. And then I thought of something.

Your Highness,

                             It is with utmost grief that we must inform you of the news that the carriage of the princess was attacked by the Boulais Empire’s spies. In the tussle the Knight fought very bravely, but were unable to protect her highness princess, who lost her chastity and tongue in the process. Even her fingers were snapped off, such brutality pains my heart. The Princess had already suffered enough; may her rest of life be in peace.” Saying that I kissed her nape, and I could see her shaking. Eventually I kissed her cheek, her forehead, hugged her tightly, even sniffed her hair like a pervert. My actions were getting bolder and I was enjoying it for some reason while she was shaking. Although she was quite terrified of me up until now, the moment I went ahead to kiss her on the lips she started crying.

“You see that Princess that was me just returning the humiliation you had passed on to me. Now I won’t trouble you so you can stop crying.” I said rather arrogantly. Although I said it, I really didn’t expect that she would start crying. But she didn’t stopped crying. I although had a twisted personality I do have a frail heart for the princess. Saying that I wiped her tears of as gently as possible.

“Princess stop crying. See I am going to do nothing.” I retracted my hands backwards and held them in the air.  “I was just scaring you a little. Maybe I went a little far. I apologize for that.” At this point I started panicking, in no way I want to hurt her, making her cry was an option even further.

“I am sow *sniff* *sniff* sorry” tears were constantly gushing out of her eyes as she continued to cry. I was beyond charmed by her sulking face. There was one thought in my mind and that is to protect this pitiful girl in front of me. And so, I gave into my urges and hugged the princess and said lightly.

“Hey!!! You don’t have to cry. I would do nothing of that sort, how could I ever do something like that to you. Princess just realise that I was lying, if something like that were to happen. The King would wage war on us. No one would do that … at least until the King is defeated. Stop crying Princess please. I was charmed by your bold and wild personality, not you crying. I want you to be a strong woman princess So stop crying. I can’t bear to see you in a state like this.” Seeing that she still didn’t stopped crying, I finally decided to tell her a story as he continued to rub her back.

“Princess have you ever heard of Magus. Magus are being’s superior to humane capabilities; they are beings who have transcended the truth and the normal reality itself. Beings that can fly in the air, that can destroy mountains on a whim, that can dry oceans with a simple gaze. The Farlier family has a long history with the Magus. Our ancestors were Magus and we still have slight contacts. You might not know of it as a second-generation nobility. But on an island far away from here, the Powerful beings come to select acolytes every year. If you become strong and be a good girl, I will take you with me.”

“Really” she was charmed for a second but it didn’t take her a second to revert back to her original personality. “I don’t like you, first you assault me, make me cry then you sweet talk me and now you are *blushes* talking to me like that.” It was pretty weird for her the ideal type of romance was to help her get stronger. Even so the good thing was she has stopped crying. I heaved a sigh of relief.

“Exactly princess I will even spar with you from time to time. Don’t you want a sparring partner your age, who can compete with you. Wait! I will show you something” I sprinted back to my room, with all the speed I had. With that small magazine I came back. The Magazine named 13 ways of becoming an Imperial Knight.

“Here” I acted like a child there, showing her my most treasured thing. Well to be true, it really was my most treasured thing.

“What’s this?” She looked at me with anxiousness. And I gave her handed over her the small book

“13 ways of becoming an Imperial Knight” She read, as soon as she touched the book a yellow light engulfed the book and suddenly it got thicker. It wasn’t as thick as I remember it was when father held it, but the book at least looked like a book now. My hypothesis is that, the book gets better with the user. It means that the faint glow I saw last knight wasn’t just because I find her endearing to myself. It was because she broke through to the bottleneck, now she was actually a Knight. She beat me to it, a girl less than 9 years of age became the youngest Knight in the recent 200 years or so I believe, what an amazing woman. But I also felt jealous of her, the fact that I couldn’t become the Youngest Knight even when everyone expected that to happen. Aside from all that I also felt guilt, the fact that she became a Knight also means that she almost kissed death when we fought. I shouldn’t have been so harsh with her.  

“Wow the book became thicker.” She said in a rather surprised voice. And then she looked at me, as if she was anticipating an explanation for something.

“Will you forgive me, if I tell you the reason why this happened” I said looking away from her, not able to maintain eye contact at this point.

“Okay” she said instantly without even giving it a second thought.

“Well … that’s because on the last moment of our battle your broke through the bottleneck and became a knight”

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?” she stood up. She wanted the confirmation.

“You progressed and became a Knight” I said in a rather dim voice. Seriously why does all girls want me to repeat it twice when I am praising them. Suddenly she pounced upon me. I obviously didn’t anticipate that.

She leaned closer to my ears and said thank you. I was really flustered there, she forgave me, just with that.

Although she immediately turned her attention to the book. She wanted me to show the contents, but it seemed as if I can’t read it. All the words that were written there felt blurry, not just that even the words she spoke were inaudible to me.

“See it reads #$%@&*₭€₳Ř¥€” she was continually speaking flaunting what she could read, what I couldn’t but I wasn’t actually able to understand a thing. To me it all sounded like gibberish.

“Hey!!! Oi! You are listening or what” She thought I wasn’t listening to her so she got angry. And with her attention seeking personality I bet the last thing she likes is being ignored.

“You know I actually don’t like you. You said you would earn the first kiss. But you broke the promise. You don’t even respect me. Just because I was weak for second doesn’t mean I will fall for you. Someone like you would throw me the second you obtain me.” She said angrily and then she muttered “For you I will just be a trophy, like my mother was to my father”

“No Never Princess.” I immediately held her shoulders tightly, not wanting to let go of her “Princess I… I would never do such a thing; I am the only one who won’t treat you like an ornament. I will respect you with the strength you have and that is why princess I urge you to get stronger after I leave for the mythical planes, I want you to be my sword.” Despite all that what transpired between the two, she could tell that my thoughts were genuine this time around.

“Wouldn’t that mean I will have to marry you” she said as she placed her index finger on top of her lips. Anybody could guess she was playing me at this point.

“Well, yes, why would I support if you were to fall into the embrace of Another man. I want the best for you, if you are my companion. If you are my enemy naturally, I would want the worst for you.”

“Why me? Why are you so hell bent on marrying someone like me? Shouldn’t you hate me for hitting you in such a place.” Although she was playing with me earlier, she was curious this time around or perhaps it was just me.

“Exactly as you said, it was my fault for ignoring to guard such a weak spot, that shall be a lifelong lesson for me. Talking about why you? Why not you. Princess, do you realise your own worth. You are charming as Aphrodite, and you are strong as a beast. Additionally, you have got that beautiful smile akin to sunshine. Also, I hate those damsels in distress kind of girls, waiting for their prince charming to come and do all the work for them, while all they do is just look pretty. I want a woman who is strong, unrestrained by societal norms, who has the hunger to get stronger. Someone on which I can rely, someone who wouldn’t fall behind. I want a sword not a doll and you princess fulfil all of the condition on my checklist. In addition to that you are absolutely stunning I can’t even imagine how beautiful you would look like once you reach adulthood” While I expressed all what I thought of her, she listened to me attentively without blinking. It looked as if she wanted me to praise her even more. And I realised that, if she wants me to praise her and this helps me get close to her then so be it. I really admire her to the point of obsession.

“I can still not understand Why me? I am sure you can find others more eccentric than me, others more beautiful than me, others more powerful than me.”

“What are you talking about princess? Do you even realise how precious you are? You are the youngest Knight in the recent 200 or so years. DO you even know how much of an achievement that is? And to top of that all those traits are too rare especially together. You simply don’t realise how precious you are, for someone like me. For me you are simply the perfect life partner.” Happy now, I could sense that her ego was satisfied with that. She was giggling to herself. It was visible on her face.

“So, if I were to marry you and you find a woman who have all those traits, you will marry her”

“That’s certainly a possibility but that doesn’t mean I will leave you; I will still treasure you, your companionship. You see princess love is an amalgamation of various feelings love as a pure feeling in same regardless of the relation, what I have for you now is attraction, admiration and obsession, love cannot be there since I don’t know much about you. But once we get to spend together, I will have love for you. And I am sure you will be no different. And if love is present, how can I leave you. However, generation of love isn’t simple as it seems. It doesn’t happen with a simple sight of opposite gender. How can love be generated at a simple sight of someone. Those fairy tales of love at first sight are stupid at best and dangerous at worst. Attraction doesn’t equate love. My attraction towards you is at its peak. Generating love will take time. So how about it, I think we should start spending time with each other. We can go to the market or perhaps the foothills of rugged highland it has a beautiful scenery there, we can even have sparring session if that is what you enjoy of course that is only if you want to my princess”

“You sure know how to do sweet talk” saying this she crossed her hands.

“And you my princess sure know how to resist it, but that wasn’t sweet talk princess. Every single word of mine was truthful and sincere.” With the passion I have been talking for the last few minutes, I am sure she would have understood that I was truly sincere in my thoughts.

“Honestly, I still can’t believe your plea, you with all those abilities can get any woman in future but you want me. Since it appears sincere, I won’t ignore it.” She pondered for a while before finally saying “Become the strongest Knight by the age of 15 and I am yours.” She said as she closed the gap between their face as her sentence ends, her voice grew more and more seductive.

“Does my personality do matter to you. Is strength the only thing you look for. Honestly, I feel disillusioned my princess.”

“Did I said I belong to the strongest knight, you becoming the strongest knight would be a proof of your sincerity” hearing that I smiled brightly. She finally accepted my feelings.

“Even so you talk about your personality, don’t you think it’s rather twisted. Even if I wanted to believe that you only wanted to tease me, it was quite evident that you were enjoying yourself. How would you explain yourself”?

” Well … I would be lying if I said I didn’t. My Princess I humbly apologise”

“No further explanation Huh. At least you are honest.”

“Well, you were… this was my first time interacting with a beautiful woman such as yourself who isn’t a family member. I couldn’t control it. But if you enjoyed it. I can do this again. Or if you want to punish me, I might accept depending on the severity of it”

“No need for that. That was a revenge from your side. I might have done the same.  Well, the way you make it sound like you would really respect me, provided I am on your side. So, it would be better for me to choose you, since I know who would I be sacrificed to. But even so my condition would stand” Although she made it sound like she was making a compromise I knew she liked me, she haven’t met a strong person her age like myself to begin with.

“I am impressed princess. Not only you are strong and beautiful you are also smart. I shall show you my devotion, my dear princess.” Saying that I kissed her hand.

“Well since I *looks around her* since I did break my promise, I shall compensate you in a way.” Saying that she kissed my cheek. And it wasn’t just the princess who was flustered, I myself was quite surprised when that happened. That was like a dream come true. She stayed silent for a while as if she was trying to remember what she was taught.

“If you win, I will sit on your face.” Just the words were enough for aegis to hear. Blood gushed to his head, to his nostrils, to his member and with a nosebleed he fainted. For a moment she was surprised the door was thumped all of a sudden and the Knights gushed in. There laid princess shaking the fainted aegis, while he was covered with blood oozing out of his nostrils with his head on her lap.

“Princess Aziza, I believe you had enough fun for today. We are leaving right this instant” the head Knight, her uncle lectured her.

“But Uncle Marcus … it wasn’t m...my-” soon she was lifted up and was being dragged away from that place, she looked back at Aegis, he was awake opening one of his eyes as he smiling and waving his hand at her. Almost as if he was bidding her a goodbye, perhaps he was mocking her.   

The Princess was gone, Aegis heaved a sigh of pain as he looked back his father was there, crouching down towards him staring at him intently. He gulped his saliva.

Does he look like to much of a SIMP or a CREEP. if yes I can still change the chapter.

Should i change the personality of the Main character
  • Yes , It was better till chapter 3 Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's fine. He will be redeeming himself after all. Votes: 2 100.0%
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Jul 11, 2022 10:06 PM.
1