Lottery
4.9k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[15 exp

20 exp

10xPlumpnuts

5 exp

Gaming Prince Armor Piece

Improvement Stone

Improvement Stone

10 exp

Star Cultivation Manual

Spirit Water Spring Creation Stone(Rare Drop)

Luck of the Sea Skill

20 exp

Improvement Stone

Ring of Shadows(Rare Drop)

Plumpnut Seed]

 

Looking at all the loot, I am amazed by some of the items I see. "System, show me descriptions for the items I obtained."

 

[Plumpnut- A type of super nutritious nut that can satiate the average person's hunger for three days. Plumpnut increases cellular activity and energy. It also cleanses your body of toxins by 1% over three days. Has a minuscule amount of ki.

 

Gaming Prince Armor Piece(1/50)- Piece of the Gaming Prince Armor, dropped from the lottery, used to make the Gaming Prince Armor Set.

 

Improvement Stone- Used to improve the attributes of an item.

 

Star Cultivation Manual- A cultivation manual that gathers power from stars to strengthen the user.

 

Spirit Water Spring Creation Stone- A stone used to create a Spirit Water Spring, the spring condenses the surrounding ki into spirit water at a rate of one milliliter per day.

 

Luck of the Sea Skill- While at sea, storms, and waves calm down by 10% while near you. The wind is almost always in your favor. Fish catch rate increased by 20%. If you are on a boat, the effect works for everyone on it.

 

Ring of Shadows- Shadowblend: Skill that allows you to blend in with darkness and shadows becoming invisible. Lasts 5 seconds or until you go into the light. It takes 1 hour to recharge.

 

Plumpnut Seed- Grows 15 plumpnuts every month after it reaches maturity. It takes 5 years for it to grow to maturity.]

 

Staring at all the amazing items I received from the lottery, I knew that I would need to change my plans a little. I planned to start a transportation company as it has the lowest initial start-up costs but, now that I have the Luck of the Sea skill, I can start a fish business. I will need to get some more cash for gambling before I can begin. 

 

But, before I do any of that, I need to fuse my cultivation manuals. "Confirm fusing cultivation manuals," I state authoritatively.

 

[Solar Cultivation Manual and Star Cultivation Manual fused to make Rotating Galaxy Origin Art. Deducted 50,000 GSP]

 

Right as it fused, my mind is flooded with information again. The method to train the new one was both similar and different from the Solar Cultivation Manual. I could now use both the sun and the stars to cultivate. I will need to gather the energy of the sun into one central point before gathering the star energy into another nine points and having them rotate around it. I will next need to use that energy to expand one of my 12 main meridians until it has the same structure. I will then have to do the same to the other 11 meridians. Strangely, it does not tell me what to do have that.

 

After assimilating the information, I take a plumpnut out of the inventory. I inspect the plumpnut and see it looks like a small black peach. I then put the nut back before deciding to find a hotel so I can switch back to my main body.

 

[Chain Mission: Fish Business

Mission Objective 1: Within one month of buying a boat catch 100 tons of fish.

Reward: 20 exp, Ship Building & Upgrade Dock, Treasure Locator, and 500 GSP

Punishment: Unable to continue chain mission.]

 

The sudden mission surprises me while I am in a cab going to a hotel. Looking at the objective, I knew it will be difficult, but the rewards are worth it.

 

Back in my main body, I begin training extra hard, wanting to get the daily mission done. After hours of training, I hear a notification.

 

[Daily mission complete, rewarded one crystal and one exp.]

 

I finished the three hours worth of training needed to complete the mission. I feel a sense of satisfaction from accomplishing my task so I choose to stop for now and start cultivation.

 

As it is still night, I can only gather star energy plus I am indoors making it harder. Circulating the energy through my body, I feel energized and stronger. "System, show me my stats."

 

[Status- 

Name: Ash Davis Level:1  Species: Human

HP:30 MP:0

Str:1.6(3) Agi:1.6(3) Con:1.6(3)

Int:7.8 Wis:7.1 Per:1.7(3.1)

Dex:1.6(3) Luck:5 Chr:7.7]

 

"System, what do the numbers in parentheses represent?" I ask confused about the new thing.

 

[They represent the stats you have with the star ki flowing through you. But, as you have not fully incorporated it into yourself, if you run out of ki, your stats would fall back down to the number that is not in parentheses.]

 

"How do I incorporate it into myself?"

 

[Through training your body or circulating your ki more.]

 

Having my questions answered, I am elated to know my main body is almost as powerful as my avatar when I use my ki. Though I still did not know any methods to use ki besides strengthing my body.

 

Three days later, I still have not seen my father from what my mother has told me he is on a business trip until next month. For the past few days, I have been training none stop. Over the last couple of days, I realized that while I was controlling one body, the other is sleeping, making it so that I barely have to sleep at all.

 

I ate one of the plumpnuts and discovered that my stats go up faster from training afterward. I started cultivating with my avatar body three days ago. Today, I plan on winning one million dollars from the casino. With the money, I should be able to purchase a fishing boat, so I can start the mission.

52