Chapter 0 – The Summoning
978 2 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A silent occurred in an abandoned island, only the sound of sea could be heard. A shadowy figure pass through the forest and jumped into the sea, the forest who was silent suddenly become a place that is full of bullet and barrage from each side.

"Commander, we need to leave immediately!"

"Yeah.... I know that, we took some time to get the resource but we did it, lets go back to the base!"

"Hood! Please cover us."

"Okay."

Hood who is behind the fleets stalled time for the Commander to escape, the Siren's aircraft was shot down with her AA gun, the Siren carrier was waiting in the distance behind them, Hood who saw the Siren ships tried to snipe it from afar but it failed to do so. A fleet moved next to Hood's position.

"I guess you need an assistance, right?" the KANSEN asked Hood.

"Warspite! Right, i need help with that Siren carrier in the distance." Hood replied with a joyful word, she need help dealing with the Siren.

Warspite looked into the distance "That one? Alright, let me try to do it" 

The rigging behind Warspite begun to move aiming at the ship in the distance, the rigging itself massive, even by standard its a high tiered rigging. Warspite fired her weapon causing 2 bullet to launch into the air and exploded on the carrier.

"That was a splendid aim, thank you for your assistance." Hood bowed.

"You're welcome, as long im here we can deal with any enemy, no matter how far they are." Warspite replied with a satisfied face.

"Let's go to the base, the others are waiting for us."

"Yeah, lets go."

Both of the KANSEN dashing through the surface sea leaving the broken Siren ship.

"Commander, we're almost on the base."

"Ah, thanks Repulse." 

"No problem, Commander!" Repulse replied with a joyful face.

The base itself located near Eagle Union's border, its a medium sized island consisting huge building in the middle of it and a dockyard for the ships. The fleets parked next to the dock, the first one that get on the land was Renown.

"Looks like you guys found it, nya~" 

A green humanoid with cat ears greeted them into the docks.

"Good to see you again Akashi."

"Hello Commander, looks like you have a tough escape nya~" Akashi waved 

"Seems like it, good thing the Siren didn't chase us, i told Hood and Warspite to make them cant chase us."

"That's tough one nya~" 

"In anyway, we got the resource you needed." The Commander handed over the blue metallic cross symbol.

"That's good nya~, follow me commander nya~"

"Okay, you guys get some rest, when Warspite and Hood comes please tell them they've done well."

"Hah!" Renown saluted.

"Okay!" Repulse cheered.

Akashi and the Commander walked through the corridor inside the huge building.

"This way nya~" Akashi got inside an elevator.

The Commander followed her inside, the elevator goes down and it took around 5 minutes to get into the underground place.

"Here we are nya~" Akashis stepped out of the elevator, followed by the Commander.

"So this is the facility you developed secretly." Commander muttered as he looked around.

"Exactly nya~, this one probably the longest one i needed to build nya~."

Inside the underground facility, a medium sized sphere is seen in the center of the facility, the facility itself is big as an mansion which is very spacious, but they left it spacious for something that they will do next.

"Well, lets just do it..."

"Okay nya~" Akashi inserted the blue cross into the device near monitor.

The blue cross shining brightly like a jewel.

"It's working!" the Commander cheered.

"Alright nya~ here goes nothing!"

Akashi pulled the lever on the table and the sphere is shining brightly. 

 

 

 

Hello everyone! This is my first ever novel, hope you guys like it!

32