Chapter 5 – Constructing
400 0 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Nnnhh..." 

I rubbed my eyes, the window is shining bright, the sun greeted me. Today is the day that i get my own KANSEN, Noir asked me to be ready when the clock reach 10, but it still 8 here. Since there's no kitchen in my room, i changed into my new uniform and goes into the base's canteens. I saw only few KANSEN but they look lively. 

"Oh, good morning Commander Greynar!" Repulse waved at Greynar. 
Commander... Never knew that title would be bestowed to me, a college student. But because of my Dad's job i learn many things about military tactics and military etiquette. 

I met Renown and Repulse when i tried to go the library, both of those ship are very interested in combat. 

"sigh Repulse, please don't bother the Commander." 

"Nah it's alright, beside i also need someone to talk to, Renown." I replied to her sister.

"Okay, as long you didn't got bothered by my sister." Renown smiled. 

"Commander, i heard that today you will build a new KANSEN for your team, i wonder if i can battle them as soon possible." Repulse asked.

"Yeah, i'm also excited to see the new KANSEN." Greynar nodded. "But about battling them, probably we can arrange that later if the KANSEN agreed. Beside we don't know who i will build today."  

"That settles it then, good luck getting your KANSEN Commander!" Repulse waved as she got back to her dorms.

"We'll take our leave Commander Greynar." Renown bowed and left to her sister. 

It's almost 10, i better be ready. I finished my breakfast and walked into Noir's office.

"Morning, Noir." 

"Good, you're early." 

"So, where will we go? As i heard when we're taking a short tour, there's no a construct facility here." 

"I will show you where. Follow me." 

I followed Noir from behind, but we took a different route from the usual one. 

"Isn't this near the elevator?" 

"Yes, do you know why our base located in this island?" 

"Why is it?"

"It's to connect our base with the construct site."

I was confused by what Noir said but i nodded. 

"You'll see after this." 

Noir opened a door, and what we see is like a door to a portal. 

"This is..."

"Akashi developed it, its still a prototype though but i've used it many times." 

The portal having a bluish green colour that lead to some place.

"Lets go then." 

Noir entered the portal and in a second he disappeared.

I gulped and entered the portal.

"Woah..." 

After entering the portal we're greeted by a scenery of beach and blue seas.

"Where are we?"

"Far from the base, lets go follow me to the construct site."

We walked through the dense tree... The chirping birds can be heard from far away. 

What i see is, a bunker... Yes a bunker, in the middle of the forest. We got down to the stairs leading to underground, it was dark of course but there's a blue light at the end of the stairs.  

"Was this bunker for shelter from the Siren?"

"Yeah, as you guessed it, this is where some people took refuge. But this bunker has been long abandoned, we took control of it and make it as a construct site."

We arrived to the blue light. I can see the wisdom cubes shining brightly in the middle. It was like a underground cave, there is no single human in this place. 

"Where is everyone?"

"This location was keep secret by the organization, that's why this place is restricted only to the Commander of the fleets."

"I see..."

I take a look around my area, there seems to be a steel reinforced by it...

Noir asked me to follow him again, we stopped at an empty wall, there's nothing in here i tilted my head.

"You'll be surprised at this one." 

He pulled a lever next to the secret entrance (?). The entrance opened to sideways, making it looks futuristic. 

"Where are we now?" 

"The real construct site." Noir smirked at me. 

I was surprised, a hidden room inside a hidden location, the security here is tight. 

I walked into the room, it was a white round empty room. Noir who standing behind me pressed a button. 

The real wisdom cube appeared, it was floating in the air. Then the part of ships appeared from the wall. 

I looked at Noir, he nodded at me.

"So how do you build it, you haven't teach me yet..." 

"Yeah, try to close your eyes and place your hand on the cubes, then let the cubes absorb the part of the ships." 

I nodded and did what he said, i choose a random parts of a ship and walked into the cubes. 

ting

I heard a ping from my head, it was like luring me into the cube. I placed my hand into the cubes and closed my eyes.

The cube absorbed the parts, it was spinning rapidly.

tingtingtingtingtingtingting

I heard more sound in my brain, it sounds like it was warning me of something unknown.

Noir who saw what happened panicked, he never seen this kind of development while tried to construct a ship, he tried to reach for Greynar.

Greynar on the other hand, having a tough mental battle to concentrate on the cubes. The cubes was spinning faster creating a silhouette of someone, slowly but sure, the cube are transforming into a white cube. 

And then it exploded, Greynar and Noir got knocked by the force of explosion. 

"Wh- What happened!? Greynar are you okay?" Noir got up and run into Greynar.

"Fuck... What was that, it seems like i was in a drea-"

A figure appeared where the cubes explode, it revealed a figure of a Northen Parliament... 

"Nice to meet you Commander, My name's Volga, Project 72-class aircraft carrier – Volga"

A ship that were meant to exist in the future appeared. 

24