Chater 4 – New Life
447 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The Siren has pushed them this far?"

Today im at the library that is available in the base, there is so many book that has some info about the Siren technology and model. So far its accurate as what the game has, i also look into the story that took place before wisdom cube managed to change it. The event Scapa Flow, no one know what happened but it seems the Azur Lane was created to solely destroy the Siren, but it doesn't mean other nations agreed to be friendly to each other, they're still enemy afterall. As i recall the event in Scapa Flow, the Iron Blood got chased by the Sirens into the Royal Navy territory, then the event of Scapa Flow happened inside it. If its true then, this timeline doesn't has Crimson Axis yet. The start of the game which will be happened later when the Crimson Axis attacked Azur Lane, also Hood fall that will become a major incident, with Bismarck also sacrificed herself. But what happened after i got into this world? Will the tide of event changed drastically? 

2 hours has passed ever since i was invested in the book, it's still morning. I decide to go Noir's office to check out about my application. 

knock knock

"Master, Sir Greynar wanted to see you."

"Let him in."

Belfast opened the door for Greynar to come in.

"Yo, Noir how is it?"

"Morning Greynar, its seems you got accepted by HQ."

"Ah, that's good to hear, i thought i would be jobless for the rest of my life." Greynar relieved to hear a good news.

"Hahaha, you jest." 

Greynar sat on the chair in front of Noir.

"I also have a news for you, it seems the Iron Blood got their first ever KANSEN."

Greynar eyes widened, he didn't expect to hear that Iron Blood just got their first shipgirl, he thought this whole time Iron Blood is the first one to develop it because they like to experiment with the wisdom cubes and Siren technologies. Then what does drive them to mad to experiment with dangerous things? Is it because of the Siren technologies? Or is it something else?

"Ah is that so, i guess that's good news."

"But also the Iron Blood wont be lending their KANSEN because the lack of resource and ships."

"Well, that's a disappointment."

Make sense for Iron Blood to not lend their KANSEN, they wanted to research it more deeply of what power the wisdom cubes has.

"But, why do you guys not share each other resource?"

"Because we're being caution to the Iron Blood, they are the one who also started the invasion before the Siren attack, who knows if we lend them many resource, what kind of abomination they would create to conquer the world." 

Greynar nodded at his explanation.
'That's also one of the problematic part having to ally with other nation when you use to be an enemy.'

"Well that settles it, here is your uniform." Belfast walked into me and gave me the clothes. 

"Thanks Noir, i owe you one."

"No problem." 

Noir waved at me, i got into my own room to try the uniform. It's a good uniform, the one who is tailoring must be experienced in this one. 
Ooops i lost track of time, i suppose its time to take a bath.

Since my room is big, there is a bathup inside the toilet, the toilet itself is also spacious depending on how big is the room, for my room its like one of Noir's room.

"Ahhh, this is a heaven." Greynar closed his eyes while soaked in hot water.

After finished bathing, Greynar got message from Noir.

(I want you to go into the main hall tomorrow, we'll try to get you your first KANSEN) 

OH YES THIS IS IT, THE MOMENT OF TRUTH! I've always wanted my own KANSEN after seeing Noir's and that battle. Greynar pumped up his fist.

"Ouch." Greynar was took surprise by a sudden static in his fist.

'What was that?'

Greynar doesn't think that much of what happened before, and joined Noir to have a dinner.

"Ah, im full that was a nice dinner."

"Yeah, me too, i could eat this kind of food everyday." 

"Master, please refrain being a picky eaters."

"Am i though? I never admitted i am one."

"No, everyone in the fleets know that you are a picky one." 

While Noir and Belfast arguing, Greynar who saw that moment chuckled.
'I can't wait to get my own KANSEN.'

22