Chapter 14 – Sunrise
199 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Aurora introduce herself, i also introduced myself and Volga. Right now we're on the way into the dorm, after Aurora arrived on the port under the order of the Queen to assist me, she asked for her dorm to be assigned close to us. 

"And Volga, now you need to live with Aurora as a roommate." Greynar with a stern expression ordered Volga.

"What!? Why? C-commander doesn't hate me right?" Volga replied with a sad expression.

"No i don't hate you, but this is an order for me, i know how you are worried with my health. But a man and a woman living isn't suitable unless they have a special relationship." Greynar answered with a serious face.

'This is not healthy for me, i've been tried to suppress my desire every night when her sleeping posture is weird.'

"No way...." Volga looked dejected. 

Aurora who saw the conversation between Greynar and Volga giggled. 

'Both of these people are very interesting, im looking forward the future hold'

After I and Volga come to an agreement, i will be living alone in the room while Volga and Aurora will be on the next room, the girls are excited to share a their story. I checked the time, it was still 11AM and it looks like Noir will come to the port tomorrow, i spend my time reading about the story of the war against the Siren. 3 hours has passed since then, we had a lunch and i got back into my dorm. 

"It was a tiring journey, but we still have long way to go, this is still the prologue of the story, yet so much has happened." Greynar sighed. 

The white tower itself never was mentioned in either of the story, or did i miss something? Its still strange that it appeared as soon i got close to it. The same thing was in dragon empery so it didn't triggered by my presence, did the Sirens started making their move faster than we expected? No, it can't be. Unless they did something to this timeline, but im also not from this world, i am an irregular that the Siren might or might not have yet know. What if the Siren are aiming for me? Will i be safe inside this port? But i will endanger everyone inside the port. I have many question that i have yet to rummage, i believe it will be answered in the future. For now, all i wanted to do is to prepare on what will comes tomorrow. 

In the morning Greynar woke up, his habit has changed ever since he came to the port. Now after what he had gone through, he has at least a mentality equal to a military scout. Greynar was trained by his father when he was child to be a strong man that doesn't cry or fear, and being kind to others similar to his mother. Greynar always wore a necklace given by his grandparents, its a reminder to always prioritize your family above everything else. 

"Good morning Commander." Aurora got out fromthe room she stayed.

"Ah, good morning, how was your rest and talk?"

"It was wonderful experience Commander, i sincerely grateful that you have given us a time for it. Today i will do my utmost best to assist you."

Greynar nodded, Volga exited the room yawning. "Good morning Commander, you look lively today." 

'Thanks to a certain person that has gone from my room'

Greynar wryed. "Good morning Volga, how was your rest?" 

"It was splendid, we talked about our situation and the story about the Sirens." Volga smiled.

"Glad to hear that." Greynar was relieved that they got along easily.

After then, Greynar and his fleets had a breakfast, they received a message from Helena that Noir will arrive on the port soon. A pair of ship was seen in the distance, it was confirmed to be an Eagle Union command ship and a mass produced ship, after they parked beside the dock. Noir descended from the stair and greeted Greynar.

"Hello Greynar, it seems you've been doing well these days."

"Things has changed drastically, i also got a new shipgirl from Royal Navy just now." Greynar scratched his head.

"Well, Elizabeth herself has taken consideration about the recent event that transpired. I'm her action has some hidden meanings to it."

"What would you do now?" Greynar asked with a concerned look.

"We'll take action, the development of Iron Blood has become uncontrollable to the point that i have to leave immediately from the place."

"Then, should we prepare for the attack? I'm sure the Iron Blood has planned to betray us."

"It is as you said, this might be my hypothetical thinking but i think there is a third party involvement behind this development."

Greynar nodded as he hear Noir explanation. "The third party might be Siren, i don't have evidence that could support my statement, but i believe its them behind all of this."

'I dont have anything i could prove useful but, based on my memory, Iron Blood has come to an agreement to have temporary allied with the Siren but they're still enemies that we fought together, based on the event Rondo at the Rainbow's End. Bismarck survived the attack and cut ties with the Siren, Friedrich der Große words was true, they are just trying to survive against the odds against the Siren' 

Noir commanded the forces to start securing the perimeter around the base, each fleets has at least 2 destroyer and 1 light cruiser, they also equipped with a communicating device connected directly to the base. 

After a week, a bad news arrived. The Iron Blood severed ties with Azur Lane and Sakura Empire called all of its fleet back to their home because of an internal conflict. Crimson Axis was born, and the inevitable war has begun. The prologue will reach its climax, the red horizon symbolize the movement of Iron Blood has started.

10