Chapter 15 – Shaky Feeling
203 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Iron Blood started their first major movement, the next day Noir and Greynar are on command center of the base to discuss about their strategies.

"The battle has yet to begin but im getting goosebumps all over my body." Greynar lowered his head with an angry expression.

'I know im prepared for it but its easier to be said than done'

"It is as expected from someone who has never been betrayed in the past." Noir muttered in a distance loud enough so Greynar could hear. 

Greynar surprised and turned into Noir. "Does that mean you have been, Noir?"

"It will be a long story to talk about, i will tell you the next opportunity we have." Noir speak with a distant look on his face.

"..." Greynar was silent, he never got to ask about Noir's past but for sure he slowly open up to him.

The door to the room opened, Queen Elizabeth announced her arrival followed by Warspite behind her as her assistant. The room was tense the whole time, followed by Elizabeth voice. "We'll start our strategy meeting now." 

"First off... Servant, do you have any idea how many ship are there on the Iron Blood side?" the Queen asked turned her head to Noir side.

Noir shook his head. "I don't know the exact number, but excluding the mass produced ship, we got around 10 KANSEN that has been constructed by Iron Blood. One of them is Bismarck and Prinz Eugen. There might be more after my leave, we don't know the exact number. 

The Queen nodded and started to spread a copy of a picture. "This is our investigation when a scout plane of Ark Royal detected several shadow below the sky."

I turned into the Queen. "Is this for real? It hasn't been a month but this result is-" "Terrifying." Noir cut my words. 

Around 20 KANSEN spotted, the leading force in front is Bismarck as the flagship, followed by thousand of mass produced ship before the scout plane taken down by the Anti-Air. 

The Queen added. "The estimated time for them to arrive here is around 21 hours from now."

'I don't remember signed up just to die'

"Then we need to immediately plan our movement and formation, this war isn't against Siren, but against our own kind." Enterprise break off the silence, Noir added. "I have a plan to scatter their forces and break their formation." 

The strategy meeting continued for 3 hours, after we come to an agreement. It was decided that my fleets will be the leading fleet followed by Noir's and Queen Elizabeth. Their plan was to shake their formation by using the mass produced ship as a pawn where i command them as i wish. Noir said that we have the resource and time to build more mass produced back to its original number. The Royal Navy and Eagle Union will assist me as much as possible and deal with the enemy KANSEN. 

"A major battle of factions will soon approaching." Greynar muttered as he lay on his bed

"While i already faced the battle on Northern Parliament side, that battle greatly shook my emotion due to fear of death." 

Greynar who was a person who is living in a normal world suddenly transported to a world full of bullets and fire, no amount of counseling could fix someone who is shaken by the fear of death in front of them. But Greynar was special compared to an average person, he has high aptitude to adapt into something quickly, its because he had experience the face of death when he was a child. Of course, he also got the knowledge about the game itself, but it won't help him much dealing with his own emotion.

An hour has passed, a knock came from the door.

"Commander are you sleeping?" Volga knocked the door.

Greynar got up from his bed and opened the door. "No, i haven't gone sleep, what are you doing Volga?" 

"I'm concerned about you Commander, it seems you carried a heavy burden after the meeting." Volga said with a concerned look. 

Greynar sighed. "I don't know what should i do, i think i've been shackled by a giant rope."

"Lets get in inside your room first." Volga suggested.

I let Volga inside the room and she took a seat on my desk while i sit on the bed. 

"Volga, i-" Greynar who was about speak was stopped by Volga.

"Commander, do you know how the hero from several fairy tales formed~?" Volga asked.

Greynar lowered his head and nodded. "They were once a normal person who has desire to be a hero, but the trial they had to take wasn't easy, there was a time where someone has to support him because they are going through their own struggle-" Suddenly Greynar turned into Volga direction. "Volga, you don't mean?" 

"Yes, Commander you will be the hero of the fantasy but instead of only fantasy, you will be the real hero. We will support you as much as we could, the hero from fairy tales also got his own companion in his journey. We, the shipgirls will be your comrade instead of a companion, a loyal and a hardworking comrade, Commander, that goes for you too, Let's all work hard together~♪" Volga winked. 

"..." Greynar pondering for a while and got up from the bed, he hugged Volga tightly. "Thank you, Volga, thank you for reminding that im not alone to deal with my own problem, I- no, we will win the war with the Iron Blood." Greynar tightly clenched his fist. 

"You're welcome Commander~ Now please have a rest. I'm sure tomorrow will be a very busy day, you need to have a healthy lifestyle, okay?" 

I let go of the hug and decided to see Volga off. Volga stopped her track and running back to my room. I felt a peck on my lips.

"Goodnight Commander..." Volga turned with a blushing face walked towards her room.

Greynar who just stand there was left confused. 

'She just kissed me didn't she'

10