Chapter 18 – Modified Timeline
184 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I and Aurora was barely hanging from the current of the whirlpool, everyone struggled to get out from it. We also got our hands on the Siren's fleet that bombarded us from above, no matter what, this situation isn't very good for us. No, it was a disaster for us because how we are stuck on the edge of the whirlpool. 

Volga tried to surf away the whirlpool but she failed to do so because the pull of the whirlpool is too strong for her, the other shipgirls are struggling to escape, because of that we're out of options. 

'If there is a way to this mirror sea disperse...'

~Command, accepted. Savior protocol started~ a rough voice heard inside my brain. 

'Huh? What? Savior protocol?' The voice i heard inside my mind must be that Savior Observer told me.

~Requesting Mirror Sea modification. Permission Granted~

I, who was confused with the whole situation quickly assessed the situation and commanded the voice to disperse the Siren from above.

~Command denied. Need higher clearance to send back Siren~

'Shit, i guess we couldn't avoid to have a battle head on'

"C-Commander! The mirror sea dispersed!" The comm i brought was ringing, Helena is on my communication network. 

"Yeah! I could see it but i don't know what happened to the mirror sea but it's our chance to prepare a breakthrough!" 

We readied to advance into the mass of Sirens fleets, but there is also a reinforcement that assisted us to escape. 

"Royal Navy, assist the Commander!" 

Queen Elizabeth force arrived, i don't know how they are very late to the battlefield but im still glad that they've arrived. 

"I'm gonna rant this anger to the Siren! All out attack! Fire!" Queen Elizabeth ordered everyone to attack.

It was a one sided fight where our force was winning, i could see Volga and her rigging swiftly dodged the enemy attack while also counterattacking with the dive bomber planes.

Warspite, King George IV and Hood being the main dealer to attack the enemy battleship was very effective strategy because of their AP ammo that Akashi changed with.

The battle was over in half an hour because of the overwhelming firepower we has. 

"Thank you for the assist Elizabeth, now let me rest for a bit." I slowly closed my eyes and lost my consciousness.

~Low power, initiating timeline transformation. Permission granted. Attempting to modify timeline. Permission granted~

It was dark, my eyes was still closed. But i could see a small light in front of me slowly sucking me in.

I opened my eyes just to find a white room, or i'd say, a white scenery. Everything was white, not a single colour spotted. 

"Where am i?" 

~Not heaven of course~

I was surprised, someone or something sneaked behind me without me noticing. A rainbow wisdom cube was floating, i don't know what the fuck is it.

"You, who are you?" I pointed my hand to the rainbow cube.

~Hey, that's rude for someone who just got saved~

"You are, the Savior?" 

~Half correct, Half wrong! I'm just a remnant of what you call Savior~

"A remnant of it?" 

~Because of the power you used to escape the whirlpool, the timeline has changed and now everything back to zero~ 

"What do you mean back to zero?" I was confused with how the rainbow cube said.

~Everything has changed including your origin within the world~ the rainbow cube was moving around me fiercely. 

"What!? What do you mean!?" I accidentally shouted.

~Easy there, its not like everything has changed, for example your relationship with your ship and your position as a Commander of the Fleets, but the memories of them fighting with Tester and Observer will be erased. Rest easy, it doesn't mean your previous battle will be in vain, it just mean the entire timeline has changed, no, should i say the entire multiple timeline has changed? According to my data that i have gain from seeing your perspective when the Savior still has the power, Bismarck has deep respect to you about the battle with it~ 

I don't pretty much understand what this guy said, but all i could pick up from it, that the entire story of how i come here has changed into Im the Commander of them ,and Iron Blood will stay as enemy, Crimson Axis is still created. No one will have memories dealing with Observer and Tester. Also Bismarck has deep respect, so that mean the Iron Blood was still loyal to me but they strayed to a different part just like the game. 

"So what happened to my body right now? As far as i know, i lost consciousness." 

~You will still stay on the same timeline, but the memories of everyone that know about you will be changed, and it will be according to the game you played~

"How did you know i played the game!?"

~I took a peek, haha~

'I have this urge to punch this guy right now'

~Easy there, its not like i took peek on everything you have done so far~

"Fine! So about this timeline things, could this cause a problem?"

~Well since im only the remnants of it, i don't know how to answer about that, you need to gather some remnants across some timeline event that you need to experience yourself for me to be able answer it~

"Well fuck." 

~All you need to know is that, this is safe and the Siren doesn't know about it because this is my power only created by The Magister~

"There! There! Who is this Magister you all talking about, all i could remember was from that specific event from Northern Parliament."

~It's a secret, run through things on your world first and i will answer it~

I goes into silent, if i can't make this guy answer my specific question, lets try to make him answer my current problem.

"What about if there is also another me from another timeline? Will that cause a time paradox by travelling into another timeline?" 

~Technically, the you right now on this timeline will disappear and time will correct itself by bringing the you before that time travelled to where the you right now disappear~

I fiercely scratched my head."Aaaahhh... This fucking conversation driving me nuts. I'm not smart enough to talk about time travel!"

~It was you who started it though~

"Okay! Im sorry for bringing that up!" I apologized to the rainbow cube.

"So does that mean the memory of Noir who everyone has will also be erased?" 

~Correct!~

"Okay one last important question, where the fuck are we right now." 

~We're inside your unconsciousness state of the brain~

"That mean i haven't died yet, thank god." 

~Remember! You will remember all of this conversation when you wake up, so try not to panic later~

"Yeah, Thank you."

~You're welcome! Now its time for you to wake up~

My vision slowly blurred. "Wait! Before that tell me your name!"

~My name is ᓭᑑ⚍ᔑ∷ᒷ~

8