Chapter 36 – Relocation
71 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey did you hear that? The Commander of Azur Lane has drifted off Sakura Empire in the island near the western end of the Hawaiian archipelago under a day after their encounter, it was wild." A man started speaking with a very excited voice after looking through his phone.  

"Really? That's impossible, considering the amount of cunningness that Akagi from Sakura Empire has proven before her betrayal, its impossible for a mere commander to drift her off." Another person interjected, a bulky man entered the conversation while drinking a beer, it seems that the guy was drunk. 

"But it's true!" The man hands out his phone to the bulky man. " Look, this news was recenly published hours ago, the commander's face wasn't shown but the news is valid!" He pointed out to the news update that had been officially published by the Naval HQ regarding the situation outside.

"Wait... This guy is right! The Naval HQ was the one who spread the news!" The bulky guy surprising change of heart rose curiousity from everyone inside the bar, even the bartender also raised his eyebrows in curiosity. 

A man with a black hoodie in the corner of the bar twitched slightly, it was Greynar who wanted to take a stroll and see the NY City that peaked his curiosity when learning about it the first time inside the game. Since looking for a comfy house will take quite a while for the Yorktown's sisters, they parted away and will meet each other after three hours. 

Greynar wasn't alone in the bar, he also accompanied with his own personal fleets. Aurora and Volga sitting beside each other opposing Greynar and Albacore who ignored the noises and gleefully chomped down her food. 

Wearing a hoodie was his preferred style of clothing, and he didn't regret wearing it because of the drop in temperature when the season changed. It was also a coincidence when he found out that the Naval HQ had published his performance during his battle with the Sakura Empire, which was obviously a bit exaggerated. 

"Haha, Commander, looks like your popularity is increasing." Volga teased Greynar with a slight chuckle. 

"Ha... I admit that HQ was logical enough to give me an explanation about being the light, but..." He glanced at people in the bars that still discussing about his recent accomplishment against Akagi. "I didn't expect it will be like this." 

After his battle on Midway Island, Greynar was summoned by Naval HQ to discuss the future course of Azur Lane. The emotional state of the people of the Eagle Union was quite low, anxious and nervous at the constant news that some nation had betrayed the Alliance or that the Siren had pushed them back, demoralising everyone around the nations. Winning back their trust was their first priority, to pave the way for the future and prove that Azur Lane still fights in dark times.

"But im glad it worked, this will make the state of the nation a little bit better compared to before." Greynar nodding to himself.

The group left as soon as they got a notification by Enterprise, they have found a nice house in a reasonable prices near the city. Driving through the residence, they meet with Enterprise and Hornet while Yorktown was looking inside the house. 

"So this is the house?" Greynar looked at the front of the house, it was similar to the nearby houses he had seen along the way. A two storey building with a yard in front of it, the fence was made of vinyl which was very strong and it was 5 feet high and 6 feet long from the entrance to the backyard. 

Hornet smiled wryly as she explained that after leaving him, they had looked around the area near the edge of the city, but Yorktown had given them a thumbs down. Hornet suggested they look closer to the centre of the city and they agreed. After a while they couldn't find the house they wanted. Yorktown asked them to come with her to a neighbourhood outside the city, she chose a place very far from the city and on a higher place where the prices were higher than the places near the border, but it was very reasonable because of the location.

"Well if Yorktown liked it, then Enty and me have no problem." Hornet said with a nod.

"Yeah, i also agree with Hornet, if sister liked this place, then i have no objection. We also could see the city from up here." Enterprise looked at the distance and pointed the city. 

The door to the house suddenly opened with Yorktown excitedly waved her hand.. "Enterprise! Hornet! Come in!! The house is very wide inside and large- Oh, the Commander is here." She readjusted herself with a cough. "Come in Commander, i will show you around the room." 

The group had a small laugh after seeing Yorktown's initial reaction, they entered the house as she explained some of the room, on the first floor, guest room was near the entrance door which on the left side, then the living room was in the middle of it, with a stair on the left side of the wall. The kitchen was slightly in the back corner with a slide door that connected to the backyard. In the second floor, master bedroom was near the stair and two rooms next to each other near it. 

After around thirty minutes of exploring the house, the sun has reached on top of their head as they got out. Greynar asked if Yorktown want to join them to take a lunch, which she rejected since she still waiting for her luggage from the harbor to come. The group shrugged and let Yorktown do her thing, it was a warm day for them to relax in a cafe. 

3