Chapter 38 – Changes in Relation
270 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you had made contact with them, what's the status inside Iris Orthodoxy right now?"

After he received a message from Queen Elizabeth, Greynar decided to move to a more suitable place to discuss it. It was the office in the main building. On the way to the office, Queen Elizabeth explained that the Naval HQ has gave them permission to make contact with the Iris Orthodoxy.

Elizabeth shook her head. [Not good, the Templar Knights under Jean Bart of the Vichya Dominion won't let us through and take them to custody.]

"That result in an exchange fire between fleets, isn't it?" 

Greynar could hear a loud sigh through the device. [Yes, now that they have become hostile to us, we have no other means to persuade them to join us.]

"What about Iris Libre situation? Since you have made contact with both factions, i hope its not the same thing with Vichya Dominion." 

[The Cardinal herself, Richelieu was the first one to made contact with us to form a diplomatic relation with Royal Navy.] 

"That's relieving to hear some good news, we still have hope for the future of Azur Lane." 

[Northern Parliament also requesting for a supply delivery from us, we will send the arrangement date to them in due date.]

Greynar nodded. "Send them the supply they needed, since they are still recovering with the damage, i hope they can join our battle in the future." 

The talk continued for almost 30 minutes discussing about minor problem with the current situation and the economic problem around the world, they ended their talk after Warspite informed Elizabeth to attend the incoming meeting. The hologram was cut and the device fall to the table with a thud.

"Jean Bart huh... I probably need to take these matters on my hand personally." 

Glancing at the document he needed to finish, Greynar sighed, and then spent the rest of the day lazily finishing his work inside the office.

"That's the last one for this week." Stretching his arms, Greynar closed the windows as the night wind passed through it. 

With the night always been a cold night in this world, he always put a jacket when going out from the main building. Several shipgirl could be seen roaming around, talking with each other. 

"Commander? It's rare for you to go outside this time." 

Glancing at the source of the voice, it was Volga's voice, Greynar smiled and glanced at the sea. "Nice wind isn't it?" 

Feeling the breeze through her skin, she walked beside him. "Yeah, the sky is also beautiful." 

Both of them stand in silent as the sound of the wave crashing onto the shore. 

"What are you guys doing there silently?" The silent was interupted by someone voice, it startled them.

"Geez, Aurora, you scared me for a second." Greynar grumbled.

Volga chuckled. "We're enjoying the chilly night. Would you like to take a walk with us?"

Aurora smiled happily. "Yes, I'd love to join you. I hope I'm not being an incovinience to you both."

Greynar shook his head. "No, you certainly aren't." 

"Okay then, pardon me." 

The group walked as they looking around the beautiful night of the harbour, they chatted along the way, talking about how its very dfferent to Azur Lane's harbour. After a while walking around, Greynar suddenly hungry, they decided to find a place near the harbour to consume something. 

"Hey commander, did you know if its from outsider perspective, it looks like we're on a date with you?"

Volga blurted out something so outrageous that Greynar nearly choked, and Aurora laughed as she offered Greynar a drink.

"Haa... Thanks for the drink Aurora."

"No problem, commander." She slightly chuckled.

After gathering his thought for a while, Greynar nodded in agreement. "Heh, certainly this does looks like a date, but we're just walking around the harbour, so no one probably see us here." 

"Well, that will certainly be a different story if we're on the city, right?" The group laughed. 

"Actually, i wonder if people were to see us together will be envy the commander." Aurora asked.

"If i were on their shoe, i will certainly shouted like "Die!" or something along like that." Greynar smiled and chuckled.

Aurora thought for a second. "Hmmm... Does that mean, the commander is a lucky guy?" 

Greynar raised his brow in curiousity. "Lucky guy?" 

"I think so too... Commander has a luck that no one has ever have." Volga agreed. 

"See? Volga also agreed, commander you should try to take advantage of your luck." 

Having enough of the tease, Greynar replied to Aurora statement. "Like dating you two altogether?" 

Both of the girls become quiet and hung their head, Greynar smirked and continued eating. "I certainly wanted to do that, but i don't know if its actually allowed or not, well... That is, if you two don't mind it." 

While he's half joking, he also was serious about it, the girls were very quiet they didn't talk to him for straight five minutes. 

"D..Dating...." Volga spoke quietly. 

"We...we don't mind it!" Aurora blurted out, her statement made him caught off guard. 

Greynar choked for the second time as he couldn't breathe for a second with the food stuck in his throat, he took a glass of water and drank it.

"If that's what you wanted then commander, i certainly don't mind it!" Aurora made it clear with her words with her face getting redder. 

"...Me too! I don't have objective either with that." Volga also followed up with her face already tomato colour.

Greynar sighed. "This day couldn't get any worser, can it?" 

After they are done eating, Greynar goes to the beach as the night become colder, he could see that some light in the distance where ships are roaming around in the safe water. 

Greynar turned to the girls as he looked at their sight, it felt strange but today, they looked very beautiful to him. He trust them deeply and they also trust him unconditionally, he knew he need to answer this feeling from the very first day he met them. While it wasn't long before coming to this world, he gradually adapted to it and bring changes around him. Being the Commander was exhausting for him, but it was a rewarding job, meeting with his precious one was also one of the reward.

"Alright, since it was started as a joke before, let me make it clear once more." He cleared his throat. "I am your Commander, and you are my fleets, this is not an order, but this is a request by me," He closed his eyes, and opened them slowly. "I like you both, so... Let's become a lover from now on." 

Greynar smiled softly as he looked between Aurora and Volga. The wind blew through them, marking their new relationship from now on. The girls looked at each other and smiled, they turned to Greynar, and said in unison.

""Yes!"" 

2