Chapter 39 – End of Line, Start of Journey
49 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After his confession, Greynar stared at the ceiling of his bedroom. He was in a daze because of what happened today, it was no illusion nor it was a dream.

He chuckled a bit. "I got myself a flower... No, i guess you could say, i get to hold a two beautiful flower." 

Even though he was swept in the moment, his feeling are genuine and it wasn't from his mind, but from his own heart. Neverthless, it was an achievement that will change his own life for the better. But deep in his mind, he wasn't sure if this was the right one, "Is polygamy even allowed in this world?" It was a doubt that has been going around for a while in his mind ever since the life at NY Harbour. 

He shrugged his shoulders, no good would come of what he was thinking. He knew that monogamy was the norm in his world, but with the human race on the brink of extinction, that norm would not quite work in this world.

"For the least, i'll need to try my best to make them happy." Greynar promised to himself. 

He dozed off after a while, not knowing that someone sneaked on his bedroom at night. 

※ ※ ※

He woke up sensing a heavy object pressing on his hand. To be precise, he sense a soft object that was heavy enough for his hand to not move a single inch on his bed. He turned his body while rubbing his eyes to the left side to see what kind of object was it. 

"Wh-" Greynar's eye opened widely.

He was greeted by Volga's figure that is clinging to his hand. It was kind of erotic to see, but he was also confused on how did this girl sneak into his own room. He remembered that he forgot to lock the door to his room. 

"Mmmm~ Commander, you can try to touch here." Volga was sleeptalking which made Greynar raised brow in curiosity.

"What the hell did this girl dream off?" Almost wanted to forcefully wake her up, he held back and slowly took his hand off from her. 

"Tch, this girl." Volga tightened her grip off Greynar, he also could feel her breast touching his palm.

He poked her face which caused her discomfort. To be honest, he doesn't want to wake her up because of her cute sleeping face. He forcefully pulled his hand from her grasp while she is still sleeping silently. He sneakily get off the bed but he was stopped by someone in front of the door.

"Where are you going commander?" The blonde light cruiser girl was standing beside the door with an amused face. 

Greynar replied while giving glance behind him. "Im waking up, some certain aircraft carrier decided to barge into my room without me knowing anything about it." 

Aurora chuckled. "That's just shows how she love you very much, well, breaking rule is still breaking rule. She will be punished once she woke up from her sleep." 

Greynar sighed. "At least, she is sleeping peacefully." 

"By the way Commander, last night, after we're back from the beach, Volga and myself had a small talk about you." 

Greynar spoke in curiosity. "And what's that? I hope you aren't talking weird behind my back." 

"No." Aurora smiled softly before continuing. "We're just talking about how cool you were on the battlefield." 

"Really? I don't think i contribute much on the battlefield except for giving some order." 

Aurora shook her head. "No, its not only your contribution, we know that your plan worked for the most part. If Her Majesty saw what happened on the other day, she will praise you for the effective plan." 

Scratching his head to avoid embarassment, Greynar looked away avoiding eye contact. "T-thanks i guess, im only predicting their movement based on the information that you guys gave to me." 

"Is this the first time you received a praise, Commander?" Aurora chuckled. "You're cute when you are embarassed." 

"Sh-shut it, its just unusual for someone other than my family to compliment me." Greynar retorted.

Their small conversation was interupted by someone waking up from their sleep. Aurora placed a kiss on Greynar's cheek, she bid farewell and left quickly. Greynar was left dumbfounded alone, he hear a rustling from the bed and looked towards the direction of the sound.

Volga yawned while looking around the room. Her eyes widened upon realizing she isn't on her own bed but instead she is on Greynar's bed. Her face become as red as tomato when her eyes met with the amused Commander standing beside the wall. She apologized for breaking into the room without Greynar permission. Greynar laughed it off and told her not to worry about it since they're lover now.

"Hey Volga." Greynar called her. 

"Yes, Commander?"

"Did you remember when the day you kissed me suddenly?" He asked.

Volga tried to rack her brain, she knows every moment with the Commander but not about kissing him. She turned to Greynar with a soft sigh and shook her head, she was curious why Greynar suddenly asked that weird question. 

"Is that so? I " Greynar pondered for a moment, he looked straight into her amber eyes with a sad face and muttered slowly.

~Command Savior, revert checkpoint back to minute ago~

~Permission granted, reverting time~

The time reverted back before Greynar asked her the question. He was aware what happened but using his power causing him an upsetting nausea to his body. He managed to hold back without being noticed by Volga and urged her to get off the bed and get to her room. She happily complied and gave him a good morning kiss on the cheek, leaving him alone in the room.

Greynar sighed, giving the circumstance of the S.A.V.I.O.R power, he need to learn it step by step. He also didn't forget about exploring some depths to what extent it could do with only one fragment. The only power he had discovered was for small things, like manipulating time within a minute, or simply fixing the area around him. He knows that the Siren could do that much considering there is infinite branching timelines that happened on his time with the rainbow cube inside his consciousness.

"So she didn't remember huh..." Greynar muttered. "If it was the unmentioned drawback of using the timeline changing, i could accept that but," He looked on his hand that glows red for a moment. "Something doesn't adds up with how this power works..." 

'This overpowered ability is still suspicious in any way, how did the humans created this thing?' Greynar thought to himself.

He may be someone that is clueless about the game's world, but it was his knowledge that brought him to victory. A limited knowledge by using whatever on his disposal, he is very curious on what direction this world will takes considering it wont be the same as the game. Clearing it will be no trouble but beyond the event he knew, it will be a bit tricky. 

"S.A.V.I.O.R, what are you..." Greynar muttered quietly in the shadow.

1