Chapter 43 – Royal Navy’s Little Sister
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is it this room that she is talking about?" Greynar muttered.

He is currently wandering around the castle alone, admiring some of the Royal Navy displays in one of the rooms. When Elizabeth brought up the subject of historical artefacts during their meal, Greynar was curious about them. He asked the queen for permission to have a look, and she granted it. It didn't take him long to find the room with the help of the royal maid.

"This stuff would have cost a fortune if it had been up for auction." Greynar looked at the relic of the past stored in one of the cube-shaped glass container with a curious gaze. 

He was very interested with the relic that seems to be a broken watch that could potentially turned into dust anytime if the containter was opened. The time that stopped on the broken watch was exactly 7 p.m which at glance didn't hold any significant meaning but for him, it was the exact time before he was gone from the earth.

He was tempted to open the container to have a closer look, but something touched his legs and startled him.

"Shit!" Greynar almost knocked over the container but he managed to catch it on time. 

He sighed in relief and looked over at the preperator, who was almost giving him a hard time. It was a unicorn with a doll-like appearance, it seemed, as it crashed into his legs. His eyes opened widely as he seemed to realize what is that unicorn. 

The unicorn stands up and shakes it head to clear the dust from it head. It stared into Greynar blankly as it running in circle while flapping its tiny wing. 

"Yuni-" As Greynar about to say something, someone's voice interupted.

"U-chan!! Where are you!!" A child-like voice was heard in the hallway. 

The tiny unicorn ran away from Greynar and hid behind the pillar on the door. Greynar chuckled as it stumbled awkwardly, and helped it to its feet. The unicorn shook it head and continued run until it was completely hiding behind the pillar.

"U-chan!! Why did you suddenly run away! We will be late to the lesson!" The voice gradually got closer to the room.

Greynar know that making sudden movement will scare the other party so he acted like he was looking at the artefact that was stored. The door was opened slightly, revealing a purple long hair loli with a bun and a white dress. She looks worried and tried to search through every corner of the room, she was surprised that someone is here but after looking at the hat, she recognized it. 

"C-commander!?" Unicorn was shocked to meet Greynar here.

"Hello!" Greynar waved with a kind smile. 

"H-hello..." Unicorn stepped forward nervously. "H-have you seen, U-chan roaming around here?" 

Greynar tilted his head. "U-chan?" 

"Yes! U-chan is Unicorn's friend, i don't think i see U-chan around here..." Unicorn gazed around the room again. 

Greynar looked between the pillar and Unicorn, he sighed and helped her to find the so-called U-chan. 

"Unicorn, come here." Greynar called out unicorn. 

"What is it?" Unicorn curiously moved closer while curiously peeked. 

Greynar silently whispered. "I think U-chan is hiding behind that pillar near the door." He pointed to the location. 

Unicorn nodded, she took a step cautiously to not make a sound. She is getting closer and closer until it was on the range of her catch. Yuni managed to escape her grasp and went through the door but that effort was pointless as Greynar already waiting outside of the room to catch the doll-like unicorn.  

"Here you go..." Greynar give Yuni back to Unicorn while gave her a slight headpat.

"U-chan!!" Unicorn caressing the tiny unicorn while giving it a hug. "Where have you been, Unicorn was worried i thought i lost you." 

Greynar seeing the warm interaction between a master and her pet was soothing enough for his heart. He never had a pet for several reasons, but he always liked those human-animal interaction videos when he searched the Internet. Looking at the situation, it was safe to assume that the problem has been solved. 

After Unicorn scolded the tiny animal, she looked at Greynar and realized she hasn't introduced herself. She beging to tidy her clothes and cleared her throat.

"C-commander, nice to meet you... I'm Royal Navy's... support carrier... I am Unicorn... And... Um...." Unicorn seems wanted to say something but she seemed to hold back.

Greynar raised his brow in curiosity. "What's wrong? Is there something you wanted to say?" 

Unicorn swallowed her saliva and speak up. "...Commander, can... can I call you... Onii-chan?" 

"Why is it?" He curiously asked.

"Illustrious Onee-chan said that only a man can be my Onii-chan... I wanted one but there's only Onee-chan here, my sister said the Commander can act as one..." Unicorn shyly answered.

Greynar didn't respond to her answer but patted her head. The Unicorn he knows was cute, but this is more cuter than he thought. Declining her request is a no-go for him because he doesn't want to make her cry. He agreed to her request on the condition that she will obey his command when she needed.

'This doesn't mean i will abuse this condition, and im also not into that kind of thing.' Greynar wryed in his mind.

"Really?" Unicorn was not expecting the answer she got.

Greynar nodded. "Sure, i mean i may not be your brother but i can act as one." 

"Ehehe~ Thank you, Onii-chan. You are a kind person." Unicorn immediately hugged his leg.

"There, there... I don't think you have introduced U-chan... Name?" 

"Oh! Yes... This over here is Yuni. Yuni the Unicorn... is my friend... Ehehe." She presented Yuni like a kid presenting her favorite doll.

Greynar got down on one knee and shook the unicorn hand, even though it can't be said as a hand. "Nice to meet you, Yuni."

The horse seems to know what's up and tried to lick his hand to greet him back. It could only move their legs and their head as Unicorn hold the body, they laughed at Yuni's behavior. 

'Yuni intellegence might be on par or perhaps, greater than the Manjuu back on the harbour.' Greynar muttered to himself very quietly.

"Ah!" Unicorn looked over the clock inside the artefact room, "I'm late for the lesson... I need to go back, see you Onii-chan!" she ran to the opposite direction of what Greynar originally need to go.

"Don't run too fast or you will fall!" Greynar shouted while bid her farewell.

The hall become quiet and he got back to see the artefact, but before he could take a step his phone vibrated. Aurora called him to hurry up and finish the sightseeing. She said they will be going to the place he will be staying in for a while in Europa. 

"Ah, fuck... I think im gonna use this thing while no one see me." Greynar cursed to himself. 

~Command Savior, activate ESP.~

~Permission accepted, wall tracing activated, identified 47 shipgirls + 1 foreign entity.~

Greynar's eyes began to glow red as he saw some shipgirls wandering around the castle in his vision, he wanted to call it a "wall hack" as it suggested that he could see people through the wall and track their location. The shipgirls glow blue, but the animals glow dark red, the Manjuu glow yellow and the humans glow orange. He discovered it while training in secret, practising some command on himself in his own bedroom or even in his own office.

"Huh? A foreign entity?" Greynar looked bewildered by the statement it made. 

He tried to roam his gaze around the building to find the foreign entity but there wasn't anyone that suit the name of "foreign". He then noticed that something was above him but when he tried to get a look, the presence disappeared in an instant.

~Command Savior, re-activate ESP.~ He wanted to make sure he was not seeing things.

~Command accepted, wall tracing re-activated, identified 47 shipgirls.~

This time without the "foreign" words from the S.A.V.I.O.R, he could see the his fleets walking towards outside to the castle. He hurriedly run as fast as he could to catch up with them and purposely used S.A.V.I.O.R to run fast. He also didn't forget to disable the Wall Hack and made his eyes gone back as it was before.

"That was pretty fucking weird..." Greynar shook his head and increased his speed.

'Right, i need to affirm this again, the foreign presence that escaped from my vision is definitely not someone from the fleets. Lets just increase our pace.' Greynar ran through the coridor while making sure that no one see him running with an abnormal speed.

He slowed down after he arrived near the four-ways corridor and checked their current location, the place was big and it made him dizzy. He made his way to them with a slight running since the distance was bearable for him. 

"Sorry, im late... Those historical artefact... Made me want to study more about them." Greynar appeared behind the pillar while acted like he was exhausted.

"Commander, you're very late! We are prepared to leave you behind." Saratoga wearing an angry expression but it looks cute to him. 

"Sorry Saratoga, ahaha..." Greynar could only let a dry laugh. 

"Everyone is here? Then let's go!" Queen Elizabeth urged them.

 

AL JP 6th Anni is here!!! Well damn, looks like the UR ship is not Yamato or Amagi II. Those copium are real.

0