Fight
3k 3 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Bwaahahaha! You idiot, I am going to blast you with my special Buggy Ball." A certain clown named Buggy aimed a cannon at Luffy from the top of the house and lit it up.

"Ahhh! You idiot, why did you have to call him that? Let's run away!" Name screamed as she covered her ears with her hands and ran away from Luffy.

"Heh! Why would I run away from this?"

"Gomu-Gomu- Ballon"

Whoosh!

The cannonball struck his body and flew back toward Buggy.

"No, no, no.."

Bang!

Buggy immediately caught the pirate next to him and used him to shield himself.

"Has it already come to this? Captain, you forgot to invite us." Liam walked toward Luffy with Zoro from far away as he spoke.

"Oh, you two here! No need, I can take care of the red nose." Luffy raised his hand and responded.

"Red Nose? You bastard, who are you calling Red Nose? Everyone attack!" Buggy raised his hand and shouted with anger flashing out of his eyes. Buggy pirates rushed down the roof and a man in a unicycle landed just in front of Zoro.

"Roronoa Zoro, I challenge you for a duel." Cabaji raised his hand and shouted at Zoro while holding two swords in his hands.

Zoro looked at him and frowned. Usually, he doesn't mind accepting the challenge for a duel but his opponent was too weak. He was hesitating since this was supposed to be a duel.

At this moment, Liam touched his shoulder and he looked back. He saw two knives in Liam's hands.

"You knew this?"

He looked at Liam with confusion.

Liam shook his head and said "I knew there was a swordsman in Buggy's pirate crew and I also know what kind of person you are. So, when we were coming here, I took these from that house. It is a hundred times better than injuring yourself. After all, you can't hunt a rat with a cannon, right?"

Hearing his words, a big smile appeared on Zoro's face. He took the knives and a deadly smile appeared on his face.

"I accept your challenge."

"Hey, why are you here? I thought you were injured." Nami rushed next to Liam and shouted.

"But, there was meat in the house and I also took the medicine, remember. By the way, where is the mayor?" Liam answered and looked around.

"Nobody covers this quick! And, he is there." Nami shouted at him and pointed her finger at the mayor knocked out off the ground.

Pat!

"Idiot Captain did this, didn't he?" Liam slapped his forehead and responded.

"You know your captain really well." Nami nodded her head and asked, "But, why would you join such an idiot Captain?"

Liam smiled and said, "He might be an idiot but he will never turn his back on his friends."

At this moment, Nami froze for a moment. She didn't know how to react until she heard some noise.

"Bastard, keep your hands off my treasure?" Luffy screamed as he punched Buggy but Buggy easily dodged his punch by separating his body.

"Why is he calling a hat treasure?" Nami looked at Liam and asked.

"Because that hat is given by someone who sacrificed something for him." At this moment, a big smile appeared on his face as he continued "Our captain is something else, isn't he? For most people, gold and money are treasures but for our captain, that hat and meat are treasures."

Slap!

"Punk, get that smile off your face!" Suddenly, Mohji whipped his back from behind and Liam fell to the ground in front of Nami. Her eyes widened for a moment when she saw Mohji standing in front of her.

"Attack him! Kill him!" Suddenly, four pirates rushed toward them with swords in their hands. When they slashed their swords, Nami rushed in front of him and blocked those swords with the metal pipe she found on the ground.

Slap! Slap!

Mohji didn't stop as he continued to whip the hell out of Liam while he was on the ground simply taking the beating.

"Idiot, escape from there!" Nami turned around and shouted. But when she saw a continuous barrage of whips, she understood that it was almost impossible to escape.

She raised her head at Zoro and shouted "Zoro, help him!"

Zoro also saw that but didn't even turn his eye for the second time. Nami froze when she saw Zoro not responding to her call. She didn't understand why he wasn't helping Liam.

She knows just how weak Liam is. He even screamed out loud when she hit him with the stick. Suddenly, she realized something.

Liam screamed out loud even though he was smacked by a normal stick one time. So, why wasn't he screaming when he was suffering from a continuous barrage of whips.

"Crafty girl, how dare you take your eyes off us?" One of the pirates shouted and raised his foot. Nami immediately dodged the attack and three of them fell to the ground when she removed the pipe.

Bang!

She slammed their heads with the pipe but one of them didn't fall since he wasn't pushing her with his full strength. Nami didn't hesitate to run away. First, she didn't want to face this pirate. Second, she found Liam was up to something.

'This angel, this speed, this timing.'

'I caught it.'

Liam was trying to find the perfect timing to catch the whip. When he did catch it, he immediately pulled the whip with both of his hands. His timing was so perfect that he managed to swing the entire whip.

Bang!

While he swung the whip, Mohki was still holding it. He got smashed into the ground.

A few meters away from him, Zoro suddenly let out a smile. He knew Liam was weak and he was trying to help but Liam signaled him to stay out of it. Liam wanted to do this on his own.

Liam knew his strength hasn't grown by a lot so he had to wait a perfect moment to catch the whip. He didn't let the whip go after a single smash. After all, Mohji managed to fight for almost fifteen hours against Cabaji.

He gathered all of his strength and tried spinning around. He would like to smash him sideways but he still doesn't have much strength to lift Mohji. But, spinning it caught different. It requires strength but a lot less than lifting him.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Liam put all of his strength and spun Mohji. He almost hit Zoro and Cabaji but they quickly dodged it. After spinning him with a lot of force, he finally let go of Mohji.

Bang!

Mohji went crashing next to Buggy. His head was spinning and he had lost his consciousness. Buggy looked at Mohji's condition and his eyes blazed with fury.

"You bastard, how dare you do such a thing to Mohji?"

"Die!"

Buggy released his hand toward Liam at an extremely fast speed. This hand was holding the knife when Liam saw it coming, he knew he couldn't dodge it.

But suddenly, Luffy caught the hand just when it reached in front of Liam. He looked at Buggy and spoke, "This fight is between you and me."

Buggy turned mad hearing Luffy and shouted "Buggy Pirates, kill that man!"

"But Captain, he took down Mohji. How can we fight someone like him?" One of the pirates crawled next to Buggy and asked.

"Use numbers! He is alone. Everyone attack him!" Buggy looked at him with red eyes and shouted. The small pirate nodded his head and dashed toward Liam with nearly dozens of other small pirates.

"Alright, Liam, I will leave them to you." Luffy gave him a 'Bye-Bye' signal and left.

"Aye-Aye, Captain!" Liam took a deep breath as he saw dozens of pirates rushing toward him. Although they weren't that strong, they weren't weak either.

He wasn't sure how to face them but suddenly, his eyes fell on a small boulder that had an iron rod connected to it.

Bang!

'Is this destiny?' A lightning bolt struck his mind when he saw that. He closed his eyes for a moment and dashed toward that boulder that was also in the middle between him and those pirates.

With all of his strength, he held the iron rod and lifted the boulder. This boulder was really small,  weighing almost only ten kilos. He raised his hand with his full strength and threw the boulder toward them.

"Mjolnir, GO!"

Bang!

The boulders struck those pirates and made a few of them crash to the ground but some of them only lost their balance and rushed toward him. They were all holding swords.

Liam rushed sideways and suddenly jumped. The pirates all slashed their swords but he folded his body as he landed behind a rock.

"Captain's Shield!"

Crash! Crash! Crash!

Their swords hit the rock and slide off. At this moment, Zoro slapped the air and shouted.

"That's just a rock!"

There are more chapters in patreon. You can read three chapters in advance 
89