God Usopp Enters
3k 2 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So, is this the island that you were talking about?” Liam turned his head to Nami and asked.

She nodded her head and said “If possible, we could find a way to get a boat here. Even if we don’t, we can get some food and go to the next island.”

“Well, there is no problem in trying.” Liam shrugged his shoulders as Luffy and Zoro went ahead.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Suddenly, one after another, a person shot marbles at Luffy. At this moment, one of the most important crew members of Straw Hat stood up and shouted.

“I am the Great Pirate Fleet Leader, Captain Usopp.”

The line that Usopp said made Liam think.

‘This guy is probably the most humane character in one piece. I get that he is a coward but most of his reactions are normal. I mean he is a completely normal person with big dreams but a weak heart.’

‘God Usopp, a man whose words always seem to come true. It feels a bit odd but he is the expert at lying and being negative. Without him, there is no way our crew can stand against Ghost Girl.’

‘And, he is also a person who deeply cares for Merry. Well, it’s because this was the gift given by Kaya but the genuine feeling in his heart is true.’

“Liam….. Mossi-Mossi Liam-Kun! We are going to the restaurant.” Nami knocked his head and shouted in his ears, taking him out of his deep thoughts.

“Ahhh… Sorry, I got lost because of his face.” Liam touched his head and laughed. Liam leaned near Luffy and asked, “Doesn’t his face matches Yassop?”

“You know my pops too?” Usopp looked at Liam with sharp eyes.

“So, he is your dad. No wonder, I found so many similarities between you two.” Liam nodded his head and answered as they walked into the restaurant and talked.

Instead of Liam talking about Usopps’ father, he let Luffy tell the story about him. After a while, Usopp finally remembered the time and left the restaurant hastily.

After he left, three juniors arrived at the restaurant. 

“Hey Pirates, what did you do to our captain?” Three juniors raised their hands and shouted.

“Yum! Yum! It was a delicious meal.” Luffy remarked while patting his stomach and Zoro looked at them with a deadly grin on his lips.

“We ate him.”

“Monsters!” Three of them shouted at Nami and fell.

“Hahahaha!” Liam, Luffy, and Zoro burst into laughter while Nami shouted at them. After things cooled down, three juniors finally took them to Kaya’s house.

“Captain, I think I will go back to the boat. I will come return during the evening.” Liam turned around and left which surprised them. 

Liam was actively trying to avoid these scenarios because each of them is interconnected to finally have the battle with Captain Kuro. He wanted to go back and train a bit.

“Hey, why is he returning to the boat? Don’t tell me he is after the treasure?” Nami shouted as she covered her head with her hands.

“Calm down, Nami! He is just like this. Besides, he won’t take your treasures and run away” Zoro stopped her and shook his head. At this moment, Luffy was already stretching himself to enter Kaya’s house.

Liam silently returned to the boat and wore those training sets. Since he didn’t have a sword, he had to do some different exercises and it was a good thing.

While swinging the sword helped a lot, he still needed to do hardcore exercises like pushups, sit up, planks, and lifting heavy weights. All of these were necessary to grow his strength significantly.

‘Let’s start with push-ups!’

Liam gets into the position and slowly gets his body down. After a while, he puts all his strength into his arms and tries to lift himself.

The problem was the weights on the arms made it harder for his arms to change position. After a few seconds, he finally succeeds in pushing his body up.

‘Hah-hah… Although I feel tried, just succeeding on a single push-up is an improvement. I am using the weights to pressurize my body. Before, I couldn’t even do one pushup. Let’s see how many I can do. I have a whole lot of energy to burn.’

Indeed, he truly had a lot of energy to burn. He knew he had to train a lot so he ate a lot. He tried eating like Luffy. At least, he ate more than Zoro. 

As for how many pushups he did. The answer was 10. But, it also took him ten minutes. That means each pushup took him one minute. Even though the first three pushups were faster, the latter consumed a lot of time.

Of course, he didn’t end it there. He took two minutes break and continued with another exercise. 

‘I am nowhere near enough Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy. If I want to have the strength of Monster Trio, I have to spend every bit of time in training and acquire a powerful devil fruit.’

‘The problem is that Straw Hats never encountered a single unconsumed devil fruit. I hope my presence here changes things a bit and hopefully encounters a devil fruit.’

‘By the way, when I was in my world, I created a theory about how a person can get devil fruits from dead people. It is quite rough around the edges but if it works, then I might be able to gather devil fruits.’

‘Though there is ninety percent chance that it wouldn’t work. Anyway, I just need to do it. But first, I must finish training.’

After that, he trained his physical strength till the evening. Finally, when it was evening, he walked toward the site where Luffy had fallen. 

“Oi Zoro, Luffy, Nami, what are you three doing here?” Liam spotted them as soon as he reached that place. He raised his hand and shouted.

”Liam, what are you doing here? I thought you were training.” Nami shouted.

“Well, I finished my training and I noticed a pirate ship as well. So, I thought I should go and find you guys.” Liam finally arrived near them and answered.

“They are already here.” Nami looked at Liam with shock and asked. 

“No! They were quite far. I bet they will reach here during the morning.” Liam shook his head and answered.

“Ahh! Captain must be sad because of that. Let’s go to our Captain!” One of the juniors shouted and ran toward the village. Others also followed him.

“What happened?” Liam looked at them and asked.

“Let’s go meet him and find out.” Zoro said as he walked toward the village. Luffy, Nami, and Liam hurriedly followed him. After a while, they finally met Usopp and talked about the Kuro pirates. 

“People say pirates are evil but they don’t see just how corrupted Marines are. Well, it’s just how the world is.” Liam sighed after hearing the entire story. He looked at Usopp and asked, “So, what do you plan to do?”

Usopp’s legs trembled as he said “I plan to face them alone. Even if I told them, they won’t believe me. I am just a liar. But, the truth is the truth. Those pirates are still going to arrive. So, I will fight them. This is my village. No matter how much I lie or no matter if they don’t believe me, I still want to protect my village.”

“I will help you.” Luffy said without any hesitation.

“I will help you but all treasures are mine.” Nami replied.

“You guys…. are willing to help me….. I’m so touched.”

“We are going to help you because enemies outnumbered you.” Luffy replied with a straight face.

Liam shook his head and sighed.

‘Good grief! Seeing this conversation happening in front of my own eyes feels so unreal. Well, this is the Straw Hats we are talking about. They don’t give the crap about being a hero or having sympathy for someone.’

‘They are only doing it because they felt like doing it. This is also the reason why they agreed to help Vivi. Well, anyway, I still have one question in my mind. Should I tell them that they will arrive from another way?’

Liam thought for a moment and shook his head ‘There is no need to do such a thing. Anyway, a little bit of pain is something that God Usopp can easily bear. This guy was still lifting Luffy after getting beaten by Bullet.’

‘And, in the original storyline, he still makes it. Though this time, he won’t suffer much since I will be here. But, I am worried that my strength might not be enough especially if that hypnosis guy hypnotizes his crew.’

“Liam, are you listening? Why are you getting lost in thoughts so much?” Nami knocked on Liam’s head and spoke.

Liam nodded his head “I am listening. I was just wondering if we can have some dinner before doing anything else.”

Thud!

94