Fightning against Paloo
2.6k 6 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Zoro made his oath to Luffy, Mihawk turned around. Just when he was about to leave, Liam walked in front of him and asked "Mr. Mihawk, there is something that I would like to ask you."

"Who are you?" Mihawk looked at him and asked.

"Oh! I am sorry for the late introduction. My name is Liam. I am the vice-captain of Straw Hat Pirates. I want to exchange some information with you. I am not sure if you have heard of it but I can assure you that it will pique your interest." Liam introduced himself and spoke.

Mihawk looked at him and asked, "What do you want?"

He didn't care about Liam's information but he had a very good impression of Zoro. Since Liam was from the same crew, he was willing to listen.

"It seems you don't care about my information. But still, before I told you about what I want. I will give you the information, after all, I am grateful that you didn't kill my crew mater."

"I am not sure if you have heard about Five Elder Stars. One of them is a swordsman. I am not sure if he is stronger than you but to be someone that can order Fleet Admirals at will, I believe his strength isn't low." Liam spoke.

Hearing his words, Mihawk's eyes squinted but quickly returned to normal as he asked "So, what do you want?"

Liam took a deep breath and asked "How can I train Armament Haki?"

Mihawk looked at him with a surprise in his eyes and shook his head "You can't learn Armament Haki at your current strength. You are too weak."

"I know that. That's why I want to know how to train Armament Haki." Liam immediately responded.

Mihawk's eyes turned frighteningly narrowed as he said "As I said, you are too weak to learn Armament Haki. Only when you push your body to a certain strength, you can force your Will to manifest."

"You can't learn Haki unless you push your physical strength to the absolute limit. Of course, that's only for Armament Haki. Since you didn't ask me about Observation Haki, I assumed you know about it.'

Saying so, he walked passed Liam who was still in shock for a moment. But Liam instantly turned around and shouted "Can you cut Kaido's skin with your strength?"

Mihawk paused for a moment and looked at Zoro, then looked at Liam.

"There is nothing that a true swordsman can't cut."

Saying so, Mihawk left and Liam didn't continue to ask. He just looked back with a visible shock on his face.

"O-oi Liam….. were you seriously asking him about Haki?" Nami approached Liam after Mihawk left and asked in a frightened tone.

"I had to ask him. Thankfully, I got my answer." Liam nodded his head and turned around. At this moment, Krieg had fully threatened to kill the chefs of Baratie.

"Oi Captain, it seems like you chose the wrong time to fight a crew with hundreds of pirates." Liam approached Luffy as he casually glanced at the hundreds of pirates who were rushing toward the restaurant.

"Hehehe! It's fun, isn't it?" Luffy had the exact reaction he expected from him.

Liam looked at the pirates and said "Let me handle the group!"

"Then, I will defeat that guy." Luffy pointed at Krieg and ran toward him.

Liam slightly backed up next to Sanji and said "The pirate that you fed, handle him!"

Without explaining more, Liam rushed at the group of pirates coming toward him. He crackle his knuckles and thrust his fist before the pirates could swing their swords.

Bam!

His attack struck the first pirate, slamming him and the pirate behind him to the ground. Without wasting his time, Liam raised his foot and swing it with all of his force.

Bang!

Splash!

He managed to kick a few of them but also got slashed to the side by a pirate. In this world, he noticed that even getting slashed by them, it doesn't pierce deep. It just leaves some scar which was good enough for him.

The drop dripped from his shoulder as he chopped that guy's neck with his hand. The force was so powerful that he was smashed against three more pirates, taking them down.

"Why is that guy fighting so carelessly?" Sanji looked at Liam who was getting attacked by other pirates while beating them and stepped forward. But, Zeff stopped him and said.

"Sanji, look at this battle carefully. This is how pirates fight."

Liam got smacked in his head by a club. But instead of screaming in pain, Liam was actually fighting another pirate without even caring about that strike. Because he had already launched his fist.

He can't stop just because someone smacks his head with a club. This is not a children's battle. This is a life and death battle between pirates.

"In a battle between pirates, there are no rules, no honor, and no restrictions. Pirates are free to do whatever they want." Zeff stated.

As soon as Liam finished punching the pirate in front of him, he swung his upper body and held the club of that pirate with both of his hands.

Bang!

He put all of his power into his hands and lifted the club and the pirate at the same time and smashed him to the ground. He took the club from the pirate and looked around.

'Well, this is not a hammer but.'

'This angel, this speed, this timing.'

"Mjolnir, GO!"

Liam swung his arm as he threw the club. It didn't move straight but rather curved as it struck the first pirate, then the collision spun the club, curving its motion even more as it continued to strike more pirates with both of its ends.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

At the same time, he raised his leg straight back as his feet struck the pirate behind him. Of course, his condition wasn't good. He had a scar on his shoulder and a wound on his back and head.

Ding!

Suddenly, two large shields struck Liam from the sides.

"Liam!" Luffy shouted but suddenly, a figure dashed toward the man who slammed Liam and kicked him in his face.

"Damn you bastard! How dare you….. Blood?" The man who slammed Liam with his shield was none other than Paloo. After getting kicked by Sanji, he flared into anger but when he noticed the blood coming out of his nose, he started screaming.

"I'm bleeding….. I'm in danger.... Danger!"

Sanji immediately pulled Liam. At this moment, Liam was bleeding all over his body. The strike from those shields was truly powerful.

"Hey, are you going to be alright?" Sanji shook him and asked.

Liam suddenly caught his hand and said "Didn't I tell you to take care of someone else?"

"Cough!" When he said that, he vomited blood.

"Damn! You are in such condition and you still dare to think of something else." Sanji furiously shouted at him.

'Idiot! Every single of them is an idiot. Who would even want to join their crew?'

But suddenly, Liam caught his hand with all of his strength and swung him toward Zeff. Sanji didn't hit Zeff but rather a person behind him. That person was none other than Gin.

Liam turned around and looked at Paloo who was shouting 'Danger' while releasing more fire from his body. Liam rushed to the side where he saw a big bucket. He drowned the bucket in the sea and threw the bucket with his left hand.

The bucket flew toward him from forward as the water slashes his body. Though water didn't manage to extinguish his flame, Liam managed to sneak from behind and slammed the back of his head.

'Getting defeated by this idiot? Hell no! I haven't trained for months or years like monster trio but I won't lose against the idiot with shield and flame.'

Liam kicked and dropped his head down. Liam rushed to his front and spread out his arms.

"Paragon's Bell!"

Bang!

His palm hit Paloo's ears so hard that it left him immobilized for a moment. At the same time, Liam ducked down and swung his legs.

Thud!

His kick made Paloo fall to the ground. But, Liam wasn't done yet. Although Paloo was injured, it wasn't enough to make him unconscious. The flames were slowly spreading out as well.

Liam immediately rushed toward Nami. Everyone was surprised by his move. When he reached near her, he picked up the training set from next to her. Just when she tried to ask him something, he left for the restaurant.

Everyone was surprised by his move. They didn't understand why he left all of a sudden. At this moment, Sanji didn't notice him because he was busy fighting Gin.

Liam reached the top of the building and wore his training set. He took a deep breath and looked at the ground. Then, he retreated until he found it good enough to get enough running speed.

Although he was covered in blood and was wearing heavyweights, he ran faster than before. He jumped from the top of the restaurant and curled his body.

His forearms and lower legs covered his body and these were the parts that were covered with the training weights.

"Paragon's Cannonball"

Bang!

........

Hello Readers, I am currently running a poll in my P*a*treon for Liam's full name. There are four options that you choose by joining P*a*treon. Alongside that, you can also get more chapters to read.

93