Searching the Sea Prism Stone
2.4k 1 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

##### Check out my new book: Reincarnated with the Academy System

The next day, after they reached the harbor of Logue Town, they dropped the anchor and left the ship.

Zoro wanted to buy the swords so he ended up borrowing money from Nami. Luffy went to find the execution platform. Sanji went to find the ingredient.

Usopp went to find some new gadgets to make his attacks stronger and Nami went shopping. She asked Liam to go with her but Liam declined. He had something else in his mind.

After nearly ten minutes, he reached in front of a big building with a giant marine flag on the top. Looking at the building, Liam thought.

'On both of those marine bases, I didn't find a single Sea Prism Stone. I remember marines from Logue Town using the net made out Sea Prism Stone to capture pirates.'

'I hope I can find some here.'

Thinking so, he walked toward the marine base. Since this wasn't a normal base. Smoker and Tashigi should be inside. He carefully infiltrated the base. He went through the window and found the hallway.

This hallway was quite long so instead of directly walking in this hallway, he started going through different rooms.

But before, he entered each room, he clearly checked out. After he checked through different rooms, he stumbled upon a room with a lot of different records.

This got him curious. After all, he hasn't seen these many records. The shelves were filled with papers. He quickly started looking through different papers and surprisingly, it even recorded the death of the Gol. D Roger.

His death and the fate of his dead body were written there. Liam was stunned to read this.

'Oh my god, I can't believe the government actually took his body to the Mary Geoise. I guess they really hated Roger for starting the Golden Age of Pirates.'

The more he started reading, the more he got engrossed with it. These records weren't that important. They didn't hold different secretive information but lots of them were some information he has never heard.

Eventually, he found a record of three years ago.

It was about a man who wasn't a marine but only because of his strength. He wanted the position of Admiral but the quota of admirals was already full.

Half a year ago, he fought against a powerful pirate that was living a retired life in the East Blue. This pirate had the most unique ability of all time.

Root-Root No Mi!

This fruit allows one to absorb and manipulate any kind of water including seawater. Even though if the user falls into the sea he won't be able to move, he could still absorb the water and manipulate it.

That man and the pirate fought fiercely on one of the mysterious islands of East Blue. This island normally doesn't let anyone get close to it on the boat. Only by flying, it would be possible.

Unless you go there at a certain time. But even so, it would be extremely hard to come out. During that battle, that man suffered quite a powerful injury and had been recovering there for half a year.

Of course, he still managed to kill the pirate.

After reading this, a lot of questions came into his head.

'Wait, does that mean Fujitora and Green Bull were waiting for a chance to get the position of an admiral? Well, considering their strength, it wouldn't be surprising.'

'But, I didn't expect him to be injured severely. Is that why he didn't bother to find us on that island? Or, wasn't he there at all? Wait a minute, since he came with Pudding Pudding, it means he had already left that island before we went there.'

'Man, we were lucky. If we weren't near Logue Town, Dragon and Garp wouldn't have arrived. This is really dangerous. The last thing that I saw was Dragon chasing Green Bull.'

'So, either his injuries haven't been healed completely or he was trying to avoid the battle with two generations of Monkeys. But this also marks us with a difficult situation.'

'We won't be able to face off against the powerhouses like that. When the straw hats meet the first admiral, it was Kuzan. Due to his respect for Garp, he didn't kill Luffy and others.'

'And, on Sabody, it was thanks to Rayleigh. But, I am afraid my existence will create a lot of changes in our journey. I need to be prepared.'

'If my assumption is correct, Admirals won't lose to Emperors instantly. The only difference between them is Conqueror's Haki. Even Kaido said without an Advance Conqueror Haki, it would be impossible to injure him seriously.'

'But, what if you can use your devil fruit instead of Conqueror Haki? No, even with physical strength alone, it is possible to take down Emperor. You just need the strength like Garp and also top-notch Armament Haki.'

'After we set sail into the Grandline, I will make sure that everyone will train enough. I am not sure about finding another devil fruit. I have already lost what I had.'

'But, if I train my physical using Tekkai and its various variation, I would be able to train my body to the very peak. And, as my strength grows, I can also slowly tap into Armament Haki.'

'During Luffy's training with Rayleigh, he managed to remove the weakness of Second Gear and Third Gear. It wasn't because of Haki. Lucci said that Luffy was pushing his body over the limit to use those gears.'

'That means as long as Luffy trains Tekkai and strengthens his body, he would be able to use gears without any side effects.'

Liam released a deep breath. He could see that there were a lot of things he must do. But first, he must leave this room and search for Sea Prism Stone. While he was looking into one room, the door suddenly opened as one of the marines came in.

Liam instantly hid behind the door. When the marine came in, Liam chopped his neck with his hand. His chop managed to knock that marine unconscious.

Putting him to the side, he looked through the room but even in this room, he didn't find anything. Just when he was about to leave, he heard the marines leaving the Marine Base.

He found that Smoker had already left.

'I need to hurry. This time, Dragon might not be able to save Luffy.'

Thinking so, he hurriedly left the room and started searching other rooms.

After searching for a while, he finally got what needed. He found two big rods kept inside a Smoker's office and also some of the nets.

He hurriedly picked them up and tied them inside a cloth.

But just when he was about to leave the smoker's room, a figure suddenly appeared in front of him. This figure swung her sword toward him without any hesitation.

Whoosh!

Liam's instinct instantly triggered as he retreated in hurry but he was a bit late. The sword managed to scratch his skin. The blood gushed out of his chest but he didn't stop.

He instantly took out two rods from the bag and charged at Tashigi. He didn't expect her to be at the base. He thought she had left with Smoker.

"You are Liam!" Tashigi blocked his rods with her sword and instantly recognized him.

"These are sea prism rods. How dare you steal from Marine Base?" Tashigi tried to push him with her strength but she couldn't. She retreated a bit and slashed her swords furiously.

"Hehe! I am a pirate. I am free to do anything I want. And, who asked you to make your base so weakly secured?" Liam instantly struck her sword with his rods.

The sea prism rods were really heavy. He was having trouble lifting them but he couldn't back down. He intended to force Tashigi into retreat and then leave this place.

The more scene he makes, the higher the chances of him getting caught. He instantly raised his foot and kicked Tashigi in her stomach.

"Gah!"

The brute force of his kick managed to force her to retreat. She coughed out while he instantly rushed to the sideway. In front of him was a window. He threw both of his rods.

Bang!

His rods broke the window as he jumped from the first floor of the marine base. He landed on his foot without any hitch. The marines nearby couldn't comprehend what just happened.

"Shoot him!"

Tashigi also jumped and shouted. The marines instantly targeted Liam but before they could shoot, Liam had already left with those two rods in his hand.

"Liam, is that you?"

A familiar voice rang near him. When Liam turned his head, he saw Zoro. He was stunned for a moment but quickly remembered that Tashigi forced him to work in the marines for a few minutes.

"Did you just steal from marines?" Looking at the bag and rods he was holding, Zoro curiously asked.

Liam nodded his head and said "These are something we need for the future. Anyway, you haven't bought the swords. You should go buy them soon. I will go and put these in our ship."

"Alright"

.......................

If you like my story, you can check out my Patreon and support me. 
76