Genius Usopp
2.1k 6 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"As for Conqueror Haki. I don't know much about it nor I can tell you. The only thing I can tell you is that you need to have Supreme Ambition to awaken Conqueror Haki."

"Without ambition and Will to put your life on the line for your dream, it would be impossible to awaken Conqueror Haki except if you are born with it. But, only very selected individuals possess it. You should never let anyone suppress or destroy your dream to awaken Conqueror Haki."

"And, most importantly, if you want to stand at the top of these oceans if you want to become the Pirate King."

At this moment, Crocus's eyes turned serious as he said "You must have Conqueror's Haki."

At this moment, Luffy's expression got serious as he stared at Crocus. Liam stared at Luffy. At this moment, he wanted to see Luffy's reaction.

In original seriousness, it was only after Ace's death he realized that he needed to be strong enough to become a Pirate King. But now that he found a new requirement to become a Pirate, his mood changed.

"Flower-Ojisan… if I must need Conqueror Haki to become a Pirate, I will awaken it."

Luffys' words stunned Crocus and others for a moment. But, suddenly, Liam let out a smile. He knew Luffy had the Conqueror Haki and he didn't want Luffy to be ignorant about this matter.

There were many times Luffy suffered due to his ignorance. For Straw Hat, it would've worked because of the plot. But for now, Liam knew the butterfly effect will hunt him down.

He was bound to make a lot of changes. So, he must help his captain to face those changes.

Soon after, they started discussing some normal things as two strange things happened. Luffy declared a battle against the whale and Vivi and Mr.9 asked for a ride.

This time, it was simply because Liam picked up the Log-Pose.

"Crocus-San, Liam told me that we have to follow the route island by island to reach the last island in the Grandline. Is it really how it works?" Nami asked.

Crocus nodded his head and said "There are seven starting points from this point forward. Each point has a different route but eventually, all of them will end up at the last island also known as 'Lode Star'."

"Ohhh! Then, what if the next island is something we can't step on?" Nami asked.

Crocus shook his head and said "There is no other way. Either do it or return and choose another route."

Nami fell in distress hearing that as Luffy finally decided to let Vivi and Mr.9 travel with them. At the same time, Liam had already returned to the ship and started training.

"Oi Liam, I just discovered something. Can you help me check it out?" Usopp shouted from the cabin which surprised him. Liam walked inside and saw Usopp in front of a mortar and peso. There was some power in it.

He heard him using it but didn't know why. More importantly, Usopp had always been busy creating a new weapon to stand beside others, so he simply thought he was making something new.

"What's this?" Liam curiously asked.

Usopp picked some of the power and put it on Liam's hand. At first, Liam didn't feel anything but soon, he felt the power sucking his strength at a rapid rate.

He instantly dropped the power on the ground and looked at Usopp with surprise.

"Before you brought one net and two rods so I simply thought they were kinda like metal but after hearing their name, it confused me. If they were called Sea Prism Stone, why would they be metal?"

"So, I asked Zoro's help to cut a small piece of the net. Instead of melting it, I tried grinding. And, look what I found."

Saying so, Usopp proudly took a tattered and broken iron.

"See? This is iron and this is Sea Prism Stone. When you told me about the Sea Prism Stone, I was really into it. I thought about it again and again because I don't understand how you can turn stone into metal."

"The most logical solution would be to merge them. This way the metal will retain the ability of the Sea Prism Stone. Just as I predicted, when I started hammering the iron, some dust fell."

"This dust looked like the crumbled parts of the stone. So, I realized that the marines didn't merge them completely. Just think about it for a second."

"Why would the tip of that Marine Captain's staff contain the power to negate devil fruit but not the whole staff? I found the answer. It's because only the tip of that staff contains this stone in the powder form."

Hearing his words, Liam widened his eyes and asked "So, you mean the Sea Prism Stone can't affect the devil fruit's ability unless it comes in contact within a certain distance?"

"Yep! It works like this. If I create a rod, then I can merge one part of the rod with Sea Prism Stone but it won't affect another part unless I merged the entire it within the entire rod." Usopp nodded his head and explained.

Liam brightly smiled and patted Usopp's shoulder.

"Damn, you are awesome. That means you will be able to create the bullets faster, right?"

Usopp rubbed his nose with a sly smile as he nodded his head.

"Until we reach the next island, I will continue to hammer out more Sea Prism Stone Power. Once we reach the next island, we can start melting some iron, and then I will merge this power within those irons to create bullets."

Liam nodded his head and said "Alright! By the way, I also need a lot of normal bullets. So, don't stress yourself too much. I only need some of the bullets with Sea Prism Stone."

Usopp shook his head and looked at him with glowing eyes.

"Liam, I want to be just like you. Although I am not going to eat any devil fruit, I want to fight like you and become brave."

His words stunned Liam. He never thought that God, the diviner, or the prophet himself wanted to be like him. His eyes almost turned moist. At this moment, his heartbeat was soaring.

'This time, Usopp, I will make you a lot stronger. You will be fighting your dad without any hitch once we meet them.'

"Alright you two, I was searching for you guys. Liam, we are ready to set sail." Nami walked inside the cabin as she spoke to them.

"Oh!" Liam suddenly left the cabin as the ship drifted away. He rushed to the back of the ship and shouted.

"Crocus-San, Goodbye!"

"Laboon, we will give you a big surprise next time we meet."

Liam waved his hands toward both of them as the ship slowly moved toward the horizon.

"What kind of surprise are you thinking off?" Suddenly, a voice rang from behind. Liam didn't even need to turn around to know the person behind him.

"Zoro, do you believe in fate?"

Hearing his question, Zoro tilted his head in confusion as he didn't understand.

"We have a big fate tied with that whale. Hahahaha!"

Liam laughed as he walked toward the front. Zoro just looked at him with confusion.

Liam reached in front of Merry and looked at her head.

"Luffy, our journey has just begun. Don't you think it will be amazing?"

Suddenly, Luffy stretched out his hand and bumped Liam's chest.

"Liam, thanks for convincing me to let you join my crew."

Liam just stood there with confusion and shock as he didn't understand why Luffy suddenly said these words. But on other hand, Luffy raised both of his hands toward the horizon and shouted.

"Let's go!"

67