Whiskey Peak
2k 4 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow! Look, everything seems to be covered in fog. Do you think this is the island?" Luffy asked excitedly as he stared at the fog.

"Will there be monsters on this island?" Usopp although trying to act tough was still shaking. But, thanks to Liam's influence, he wasn't shuttering a bit.

"Are we going there?" Sanji asked.

"We got no choice. We have to stay there until the Log resets." Nami shrugged her shoulders and spoke.

"Hahaha! We are very grateful for the ride but I am afraid, we have to leave now."

"Don't worry, we will see you soon. Thanks for the ride."

Splash! Splash!

Seeing Vivi and Mr.9 acting like that and jumping into the sea, Liam thought.

'No wonder One Piece was my favorite book. It always puts a smile on my face.'

Liam smirked and shook his head.

"Alright, let's go and check out that island. If there is something we can't handle, we will immediately leave. But, we must try to stay there for the log to be reset. So, take of me!" Nami cutely winked her eyes at Liam.

"Liam, you bastard... Nami-San, I will give my life for you." Sanji felt incredibly jealous when he saw Nami winking at Liam.

"Who needs your life?" Nami punched him down as her flirty mood was disturbed by Sanji. Usopp and Zoro sighed while Luffy just stared at them with confusion.

In his mind, he was still thinking of the reason why Nami never beats Liam.

After a few more minutes, they finally reached closer to the island. When the fog slowly cleared up, they saw a large crowd of people shouting and cheering them.

While people like Nami got suspicious, Usopp, Luffy, and Sanji got excited. As for Zoro and Liam, they simply stayed neutral. They were suspicious but they didn't show it in front of others.

After they dropped anchor, they finally came down and a man with weird hair wearing a coat walked in front of them.

"Welcome to Whiskey Peak! My…. Ma… Ma… Ma… My name is Igaram. You might be surprised by this welcome but we take a pride in our hospitality. Please stay in our town and have fun."

"Hurray!"

Luffy, Usopp, and Sanji shouted gladly. While Nami pointed to her Log-Pose and asked "How long will it take to reset?"

"Log-Pose? Please, don't worry about such a small thing. Instead, come and enjoy"

Igaram took pushed her toward the crowd as he shouted "Let's have a party to welcome the adventurers. Let's have a party!"

And, so the party started. It was really a loud party. Usopp started bragging. Sanji started flirting. Luffy started eating. Nami and Zoro started drinking. As for Liam, well, he also joined drinking.

He couldn't stick longer. After a few drinks, he passed out. Zoro stuck a lot longer but eventually, even he gave up. Nami became the winner and finally, the party ended after hours.

Outside the house where Straw Hats were sleeping,

"Boss, why did you waste so much on that party? Are they worth so much?" Vivi asked. She and Mr.9 were knocked down by Luffy even before they get to see Liam eat devil fruit.

Just like in the original timelines, they didn't know about Straw Hats' strength. So, they were haughty and thought themselves to be very strong.

"Sometimes, even under a fool's expression, there will be a tiger hidden. Look at these!" Saying so, Igaram took out two bounty posters. One of them belonged to Luffy and another belong to Liam.

"What? Those fools have the bounty of eighty million in total." At this moment, Vivi, Mr.9, and the muscled girl shouted in shock. In their eyes, Straw Hat Pirates were simply fools.

Well, considering their captain, most of the time they do get a such impression.

"That's why let's go and kill them while they are asleep. Someone with such bounty won't be ordinary." Igaram spoke with a serious expression.

"I don't mean to interrupt but would you be kind enough to let my crewmates sleep? They had a rough journey after entering the grand line after all." Suddenly, a voice rang from the top of the building which startled everyone.

They instantly turned around and saw a man standing at the top of the building. He had green hair and three swords on his waist. He looked quite badass at this moment.

"Damn you, why didn't you fall asleep?" Igaram panicked for a moment and spoke.

"A great swordsman never lets his guard down plus I took a nap earlier. From your attire and your way of greeting pirates, I assume you all are bounty hunters."

"There should be around hundreds of you and I will fight all of you. Hear me, Baroque Work." Zoro shouted.

"You….. how do you know?" Igaram and everyone else were shocked by his words.

"Once upon a time, I was in a similar line of work. I was once invited by your boss. Naturally, I declined. Does the same rule still apply? The identity is kept secret, you are only allowed to use cheesy nicknames. Boss's identity is also a mystery. That's some secret." Zoro sneered.

"Mr.8, two pirates aren't in the room." One man came out of the room and shouted.

"Two?" Igaram and others were slightly shocked.

While they started talking about the graves, Zoro turned around and asked "Do you mind if I handle this?"

"Nope! You can do whatever you want. Just keep that Mr. King alive." Liam spoke. He was at this moment, lying on the rooftop.

"Alright!"

Zoro said and walked away. In the eyes of others, he simply disappeared but he had already jumped down from the top and was currently walking in the middle of the group.

They were so focused on the rooftop that they forgot to look straight. While Zoro went to fight them, Liam simply laid down while staring at the stars.

After a few minutes, he finally stood up and stretched out his body. Suddenly, a smile appeared on his face as he ran. He jumped from one building to another as he followed the position of two certain pirates.

They were none other than Mr.5 and Miss Valentine. He knew these two will eventually come across the Straw Hats in the future so he planned to make them immobilize.

"Mr.5, it seems like we came here during the battle. What should we do now?" Miss Valentine asked.

"Let's go and find that girl. If anyone comes in our way, we will just blast them." Mr.5 spoke as they continued to walk toward the battle. What they didn't expect was to come across Vivi.

Liam who was watching it from the rooftop was also surprised. Originally, she was supposed to be down after fighting Zoro but it seemed like she came across them somehow.

Well, it didn't matter much. He waited till Mr.5 talked about Vivi betraying the Baroque Work.

"Because of your identity and infiltration in our organization, the boss ordered us to kill you."

Vivi trembled hearing that.

"Caroo, run away!" She shouted as her duck turned around but that duck could leave, Mr.5 took out the booger from his nose and threw it toward Vivi.

Boom!

It exploded on Vivi's and Caroo's back. When they fell to the ground, Mr.5 walked toward him but suddenly, a figure jumped from above slamming his elbow on his head.

Bam! Gah!

The strike was so powerful that Mr.5 coughed out blood and fell to the ground.

"Sorry for making a late entry. I wanted to see whether you can survive that explosion or not." Liam turned around and smiled. Although Vivi was injured and covered in bruises, she was still breathing properly.

"Who are you?" Miss Valentine asked as she gained her vigilance against Liam. She instantly used her fruit to float.

"My name is Liam, vice-captain of Straw Hats Pirate. Nice to meet you! By the way, I can your panty from here." Liam smiled as he replied to her.

"Oh! Do you like it?" Miss Valentine suddenly smiled and asked.

"Yep!" Liam nodded his head.

"Then, die!" She instantly increased her weight as she fell above him. But, Liam simply moved to the left and she got smashed into the ground.

"Sigh! Two of the powerful devil fruits are wasted in your hands. I really don't understand why you even get to eat these fruits." Liam spoke.

"You bastard, die!" Mr.5 who was barely standing heard his words and slammed a punch toward Liam. His body could explode so he was simply using his own body to hurt Liam.

Unfortunately, Liam was completely prepared for it. He simply clenched his fists and punched forward.

Bang!

The explosion and punch happened at the same time. Liam's punch landed on his cheek before his fist could land on Liam's chest but it did explode.

"What is going on here? Why is he protecting me?" Vivi seeing this murmured with confusion.

"No, I don't have time to stay here. I must leave." Vivi turned around and tried to run away but just when she was leaving, someone caught her leg.

Support me through my Patreon 
61