Luffy’s Faith on Liam
2k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mhahahaha! I have finally returned. This kingdom is going to be mine." Wapol laughed as he stood in front of the giant snow castle.

At this moment, Luffy, Sanji, a small reindeer, and an old woman were standing in front of him.

Luffy smashed his fists together.

"This bastard! How did he defeat Liam?"

"What? He defeated Liam? Are you sure, Luffy?" Sanji couldn't help but feel shocked hearing that.

"Liam stayed behind to stop him. Since he is here that means Liam was defeated or else Liam wouldn't let him come here." Luffy was angry at this moment, feeling the need to punch Wapol in the face.

"Is that so? By the way, Luffy, aren't you feeling cold?" Sanji asked as he looked at Luffy who wasn't wearing any coat.

"Huh...…. It's so cold."

It took a while for Luffy to realize that. As soon as he realized, he returned back to the castle to get a coat. He ran inside the room where Nami was staying and searched for a coat.

"Luffy, what are you doing here?" Nami asked.

"I need a coat. There is someone I have to beat outside." Luffy said while searching for it.

"Then, you can take mine. It's just over there." Nami pointed at the coat and said.

"Yours? But, that is too ugly." Luffy felt a bit disgusted by that.

"It's better than yours." Nami shrugged her shoulders.

"Is that so?" Luffy finally picked it up and left while closing the door.

Nami sighed and went back to sleep.

'Why hasn't he arrived yet?'

That thought remained in her head.

Luffy ran outside and saw the reindeer Chopper getting almost swallowed by Wapol. Sanji stretched his leg and shouted.

"Luffy, grab on it!"

"Gomu-Gomu"

Luffy stretched out his hands and held Sanji's leg. With the help of Sanji, he managed to fly at a great speed to smash Wapol. He freed Chopper and made Wapol fly away.

But, Wapol struck his ride and didn't fall off the mountain.

"Damn it, Straw Hat! I will show you the power of my morning breakfast."

Wapol shouted and his body slowly changed. He became a house. Not in a literal sense but his body transformed into a shape of a house. Then, he ate his subordinates.

"What? He ate them?" Luffy and Sanji looked at him doing this with shock. They didn't understand why he would eat his own crew. But a minute later, a new figure emerged.

It was his subordinates on top of each other. This made quite a little sense.

"Hahaha! With the Wapol-sama's powers, we have become one. We will show you the true strength of Wapol-sama number one and two." The new mixture shouted at Luffy and Sanji.

"This is my kingdom. Everything here belongs to me. I won't let that stupid flag on the top of my castle."

Boom!

Wapol shot his cannon at the top of the flag. Although it didn't hit the fag, it did hit the bottom and the flag naturally fell down.

Chopper also saw it and his eyes blazed with anger. That flag meant the world to him. It was the symbol of his first friend/parent. It was the symbol of the person he respected the most.

On the other hand, Sanji and Luffy were ready to fight them.

"Luffy, I will talk them down while you deal with the other." Sanji said as he rushed toward a new mixture.

As Sanji was proceeding, Chopper suddenly stopped him and said.

"I want to fight him. I will protect my kingdom."

Hearing his words, Sanji paused for a moment and decided to let Chopper fight. Sanji wanted to say something to Luffy and noticed that Luffy wasn't there.

Sanji looked around and saw Luffy climbing on the top of the castle with the flag in his hand. At this moment, Luffy held the flag high and looked at Wapol.

"You are just a bunch of frauds. What do you know about the pirate flag when you can't even put your life on the line?"

Wapol looked at Luffy with frustration and shot another ball of cannon.

"You bastard!"

Bang!

It struck Luffy but not even a scratch appeared on his body. Although his clothes were a bit ruined. Everyone, including Sanji, was left stunned there for a moment.

Luffy held the flag high and shouted.

"This flag is the symbol of faith. It can't be broken by the likes of you.  YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE THE ONE TO DESTROY IT AND LAUGH ABOUT IT."

Luffy turned his head at Chopper and smirked.

"Hey reindeer, I am going to hold this flag for you. So, what do you want to do now?"

Hearing his words, Chopper finally realized that he was in the middle of a battle and turned around. He rushed toward the new mixture but he was quickly stopped by them.

"Do you really think you can defeat us?" The new mixture shouted at him and took out two bows at the same time.

"Three minutes! I will defeat you in three minutes." Chopper took out a small golden ball and puts it in his mouth.

The next moment, he transformed back to his true reindeer form and rushed toward them. They shot the arrows at him but he quickly dodged them. Using his animal instinct, he quickly transformed into another form where his body was like a humanoid and punched them.

But, they reflected his punch with hammers. But, he quickly changed into a new form where he looked like a human animal with long legs. He jumped into the sky and dodged the hammers.

Then, he transformed into a new form where he looked like a massive moss with a head, horns, and four legs. The new mixture's attack didn't even make it faze.

But, Chopper turned back to his small form. At this moment, he was searching for the new mixture's weakness. As soon as he found the weakness, Chopper transformed into Heavy Arm Point and used his final attack.

"Sakura Fall"

Bang!

His paws left the mark on the new mixture's body as he transformed back to normal.

"Ahh! Where is he?" Chopper turned around and didn't see Wapol which surprised him.

"Oops! I missed him. I will find him and kick his ass." Luffy only then realized that Wapol was missing. He was too focused on Chopper's transformation that he literally forgot about the surroundings.

"Is going to be okay?" Chopper looked at Sanji and asked.

"Don't worry, he might be an idiot but he won't lose." Sanji smiled at him and answered.

Inside the castle, Luffy started searching for Wapol and found out that Wapol was in a strange room with a weapon. There was also Nami. He was almost going to bite Nami.

But, Luffy instantly stretched his foot and kicked Wapol in his face. Wapol stood up and angrily shouted at Luffy.

"Bastard, I am the king of Drum Kingdom. If you dare to beat me, you will make enemies with the World Government."

Luffy stretched out his hand and closed his mouth.

"I don't care because I am a pirate."

"Gomu-Gomu No- Pistol"

Luffy stretched out his other arm and smashed Wapol on his face. Wapol broke his teeth. He looked at Luffy with fear and started threatening him.

"Hey, don't you care about your friend? Do you want to know how we came up here? We beat down your friend. He must be dying there. If you don't hurry up, he will truly die."

"Luffy, don't listen….." Nami shouted from behind but Luffy stopped her.

He looked at Wapol and clenched his fist.

"Liam won't die. He won't die till he accomplishes his dream. He always calls himself a dreamless pirate but his dream is to go on the biggest adventure in the world. So, until I become the King of the Pirates, he won't die."

"I don't know how you got here but you can't beat Liam. He isn't an idiot like me. If he can't beat you, he will run away. So, Liam won't die but I don't know about you."

His foot contracted and pushed him toward Wapol at an insane speed. Luffy's eyes were blazing with anger as he reached in front of Wapol. His hand expanded and contracted at the same time as he inject air into his muscle.  He thrust his fist forward and struck Wapol with immense force.

Bang!

Wapol broke the wall and fly out into the sky. Luffy retracted his fist and gritted his teeth.

"Luffy, are you alright? Why did you need to use that attack? You could've defeated him with a normal attack." Nami got worried seeing his expression and rushed toward him.

"I was angry. That bastard neither deserves to become a king nor a pirate. He is just a scum." Luffy answered as he clenched his fist.

"You idiot!" Nami smacked his head and shouted.

"Don't injure yourself because of anger. Don't make us worried about you."

Hearing her words, Luffy let out a childish laugh.

"Hehe! Sorry"

"Anyway, let's go out! I am worried about Liam."

64