Kiss
2.3k 4 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will. My goal is to surpass that man, I will definitely realize it." Zoro nodded his head with a strong expression and spoke.

"And, finally, you captain." Liam looked at Luffy who was already snoring. He slapped his own forehead while Nami slapped Luffy.

"Wake up when someone is telling you something."

"Yawn! Liam, what were you saying again?" Luffy rubbed his eyes and looked at him while asking.

"I was saying that you can't defeat crocodiles, so you should let me fight him." Liam answered.

"No! I can defeat him. I will show you. And, you can't even fight." Luffy instantly woke up from his boredom and shouted at Liam.

"Nope! Not only you can't defeat him, but you also won't be able to land a punch on him." Liam shook his head.

Hearing his words, everyone else got confused and serious as well. They knew Liam was teasing Luffy and it would be Luffy who will fight crocodile but they could sense some truth in his tone.

"Ahh! I remember now. Liam, you previously said that only Haki can affect Logia Devil Fruit and Crocodile has sand logia fruit which is why Luffy can't fight him with learning Haki."

"But wait, you also don't know Haki. How are you planning on fighting him?" Usopp asked with confusion.

"It's easy." Nami suddenly interrupted and smiled.

"We just have to find the natural weakness of that devil fruit. And, fortunately, we know its weakness."

Hearing her words, Usopp's eyes widened.

"Ahh, yes! Liam did tell us about the weakness of Sand Logia fruit to be water. Yes, with water, you would be able to fight him."

Thud!

Luffy suddenly sat down in front of Liam and pointed at himself.

"I am the Captain. I will fight him."

"No, you are too foolish. You will die." Liam shook his head.

"I won't fight foolishly. I will defeat him using water." Luffy answered.

"Even if you can use water to make him touchable, you still need to punch him on time."

"Then, I will put water on my fist and punch him."

"But, what if he sucks away your water?"

"He can do that?"

"Yes, he can suck the moisture in your body, turning you into a living corpse."

"Then, I will simply defeat him before he could do that."

"But, he is also fast. Don't underestimate him!"

"I won't. I said I will fight him and defeat him."

"Alright"

"Believe me, I can de... you said alright?"

"Alright, I believe you."

At this moment, Luffy raised both of his hands and shouted.

"Hurray!"

Hearing him shouting, Liam helplessly shook his head.

"You completely manipulated him into being serious during the battle and listening to your words. Congratulations!" Nami shook her head while looking at Luffy and spoke.

"Anyway, we will reach Nanohana tomorrow. We will restock our food and water so that we can continue our journey to the Rainbase." Liam explained and stood up. He walked toward the edge of the ship and started fishing once again.

"Liam, can you teach me how to fish like you?" Chopper ran toward him, jumped, and sat next to him while asking.

"Of course, you have to be extremely silent and let the fish get the bait. Once those fish eat the bait, we pull the string." Liam nodded his head and explained.

"Alright!" Chopper happily answered as he put his fishing rod on the water. They were silently waiting for the fish while Luffy approached them from behind and spoke.

"Chooopeeerrrr!"

Hearing his voice, Chopper turned around. Luffy was standing behind him with sticks on his nose and mouth.

"Hahahahaha!" The next moment, Chopper burst into laughter.

"Luffy, it appears you want to go hungry today." Liam's words rang in their ears. It was cold as ice. Even Chopper who had been living in ice felt chills on his fur.

Luffy turned stiff as he turned his head away. Liam spent the entire day meditating. It was a kind of meditation since he was basically focusing on nothing but fishing.

And, for fishing, he couldn't make movement or noise. That means one way or another, he was meditating. This was the secret way he found to help him learn Observation Haki faster since he couldn't ask others to beat him on his head.

Soon, the sun started setting in the west and they were called for dinner. During this time, Liam had caught a lot of fish. He didn't let Luffy eat those baits.

This night, after dinner, Nami walked out of the cabin. Liam curiously followed her. Some were interested, some weren't. But, nobody stepped out. Nami was standing on the deck. Liam walked from behind and reached incredibly close to her.

"Is something bothering you?" Liam asked.

Nami didn't speak for some time. But after a while, she finally opened her mouth.

"Do you think I can truly fight?"

"Of course, you can. You survived alone in the seas for so long and also managed to steal so much. There is nothing you can't do. You just have to believe in yourself." Liam smiled and put his hands around her belly as he spoke.

"Come on, I am serious. You are asking me to fight someone who is matched with the second boss of our enemy." Nami put his hands away and turned around as she spoke.

"Well, then you have to believe in yourself even more. Listen, I know it would be deadly but if you can fight her, and win, then there will be nothing stopping you in the future. Just use whatever means you have." Liam continued to make her agree.

Nami tried not to think about it and suddenly put her arms around his shoulder. Liam was stunned for a moment but he quickly realized what kind of an amazing chance was this.

He pulled her closer by her waist and put his lips on hers. The soft lips felt like heaven. After four long years, he finally got a kiss.

Out of nowhere, it started raining. But, they continued to kiss. It was getting good until someone opened the Cabin door.

"Nami, there might be a storm!" That person was none other than Chopper. When he saw Liam and Nami standing in front of each and he could only see them touching each other's lips, Chopper was confused, not knowing what they were doing.

Liam and Nami suddenly pushed each other away. Both awkwardly stared at each other.

"Ahh! I will move the sail."

"Yes, move to the left by a little bit!"

Nami quickly ran up the stairs and reached the cabin.

Inside the cabin, Sanji gave thumbs up to Usopp.

"If you wanted to stop it so much, why didn't you go by yourself? Or are you too scared to stop it?" Zoro suddenly mocked him.

"Mosh Head, watch your mouth! This is the best strategy to let Chopper get used to these kinds of scenes." Sanji fired up as he shouted at Zoro.

Creek!

"What's going on?" Nami asked as he entered the cabin room. She was wet and she was wetting the floor.

"Nothing!" Sanji instantly returned to his normal expression and shook his head. Zoro stared at him but decided not to say anything.

"Whatever!" Nami walked toward a hanger with a towel. She rubbed her hair and dried it. After a while, Liam also entered the room and used the same towel to dry himself.

Of course, it wasn't awkward at this moment. Liam and Nami had made a promise not to make anything awkward when it comes to their relationship with the crew.

"There might be rain the whole night so there is no need to stay at guard. We should be at a reasonable distance from any storm. So, let's go to bed!" Nami spoke as she took Vivi to the bed.

Luffy also rushed toward the hammock. Usopp and Chopper also chased them. But after running a few steps, Chopper stopped and walked toward Liam.

He pulled Liam's pants and asked.

"Liam, why were you licking Nami's lips? Are they tasty?"

At this moment, Liam felt awkward. He shook his head and said "How about this? If you ever feel like your heart is beating out too fast but you are not affected by any sickness or disease, you will ask me and I will tell you the answer."

Chopper rubbed his horn and muttered "Why would my heart beat too fast when I am not sick? Is it some sort of disease that I don't know?"

Suddenly, his eyes widened. He looked at Liam and said, "If I manage to cure this disease, will I become a great doctor?"

"Hmm… How do I say this? It's not something you can simply cure. But, if you do manage to cure it, you will undoubtedly become the best doctor in the world."

"Puff!" Suddenly, Usopp who was eavesdropping on them burst into laughter.

Chopper didn't hear him but Liam's words made him burst into flames.

"I will definitely cure that disease."

"Yeah! Yeah, you will." Sanji patted his head and walked toward the hammock.

59