Battle of Alabasta Part 4
1.2k 2 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“It seems like you truly don’t have a face, Mr. 2.”

A voice suddenly rang behind Bonclay. This voice made him stunned as he turned around with Zoro’s face. But, the next moment, feet struck his face.

Bang!

“Damn! I wanted to do that for a long time.”

Sanji’s voice was filled with anger. After all, this was something that he truly wanted to do but never got a chance.

“You bastard, how could you hurt your friend?” Bonclay jumped up from the ground and shouted. He didn’t expect that Sanji would use all of his strength against his friend’s face.

“Humph! I wanted to beat down that Green-Haired Bastard for a long time. Now is the perfect opportunity.”

Sanji jumped and swung his leg. A powerful green energy burst out of his foot in the shape of a sword.

“This is Marine Six Style.”

Bonclay’s eyes almost popped out upon seeing the attack. He quickly raised his foot and jumps forward. His body spins at a great speed, blocking the attack but at the same time, he was actually attacking.

“Strong Kick”

This was a powerful attack but Offense is also a great Defense. For a flying slash, this was his only defense.

Splash!

But he underestimated the power of that slash. When he tried to block it with his feet, it tore his skin but because he had already blocked most of it with his leg, it didn’t reach his muscle.

“Damn it! My power has decreased.” Bon clay spun and shouted as if he was making an announcement.

‘Why does Liam want to keep someone like him?’ Sanji tilted his head in confusion. With his strength, he could easily defeat Bon Clay and even kill him.

But, Liam told him not to kill this person. Although he didn’t understand the reason, he would still do it. He took a deep breath and stomped his foot on the ground.

His body suddenly disappeared and reappeared behind Bon Clay.

“You can’t sneak on me.”

“Musou- Memoir of Summer Days”

Bang!

He spun his body and his foot kept striking Sanji with amazing strength. Even with his bleeding leg, his strength hadn’t dropped.

Sanji was simply blocking it with his foot. But as soon as he finished blocking, he raised his foot and kicked forward.

“Chest Bone”

“Waist Meat”

“Shoulder Paste”

“Final Taste”

With the new set of attacks, Sanji kicked his chest and then slapped both of his waists with his foot. He raised his right leg after returning to the ground and kicked his shoulder. For the final attack, he used the sidekick on Bon Clay’s chest.

Whoosh! Bang!

Bon Clay flew away like a cannonball and struck the wall. When he fell on the ground, he coughed out blood before falling on his chest.

Sanji dashed forward and in an instant, he reached in front of Bon Clay. He took out a handcuff. He puts the handcuff on Bon Clay and finally sits next to him.

“I don’t understand why our vice-captain didn’t want you to die. But, with you, it would be easier to stop the rebels.”

“Hehe! It seems like your vice-captain truly has an eye for people. That’s good!” Bon Clay chuckled with a painful expression.

Bam!

“You should simply lay down.” Sanji kicked his head and spoke.

“Ugh! You truly are a ruthless fellow. Not only you don’t have any mercy for your crew, but you also don’t have any mercy for your potential friend.” Bon Clay weakly lay on the ground as he spoke.

“Who would want to be friends with you?” Sanji scolded him and stood up. He picked Bon Clay and walked toward their Pirate Ship.

………………

“Chopper, this time you just watch from the sideline. I will take care of them.” Usopp held a massive hammer that had written ’10T’ on it. It was a hammer that should weigh 10 tons.

“Wow! Usopp, you are so brave.” Chopper screamed in shock when he saw Usopp holding 10 tons massive hammer.

“Of course, I am the brave warrior of the Sea, Usopp. Waaaaa!”

Usopp screamed as he struggled to lift the massive 10 tons hammer. After he lifted his shoulder, he looked at Mr.4 and Miss Merry Christmas.

“Mr.4, you need to attack him from afar. If we get hit by such a hammer, we will definitely die.” Miss Merry Christmas looked at Usopp with shock and shouted.

Mr.4 who was previously dumbfounded looked at Usopp’s strength and quickly asked Lassoo, his dog to attack him.

Woof!

Lassoo understood his owner’s command and released a small baseball toward Usopp with great accuracy and speed. But, suddenly, Chopper rushed in front of Usopp and kicked the bomb with his feet.

“Woah! It’s coming back. It’s coming back.” Miss Merry Christmas screamed and quickly ran inside the ground, leaving her partner alone.

Boom!

The baseball returned to the owner and exploded in his face. The explosion was quite big but Usopp knew that it wouldn’t be enough to take down his enemy.

He blinked his eye at Chopper. In an instant, Chopper changed his horns into the shape of antlers and dug inside the desert. He quickly found the way where Miss Merry Christmas has gone and dug her out toward the Explosion.

“Mr.4, strike to left. He is there.” Usopp impersonated Miss Merry Christmas’s voice from close up as he spoke.

Hearing his words, Mr.4 swung his baseball attack at the left side and suddenly Miss Merry Christmas jumped out of the desert and got in front of his bat.

Bang!

Mr.4 bat struck her so hard that she flew out with her teeth broken into pieces. As she fell to the ground, Usopp launched an attack against Mr.4.

His 10 tons hammer slammed against his back and sent him flying. But, Usopp didn’t stop there.

When Chopper came out of the ground, he tore apart the 10 tons hammer. There were two fifty kilograms of hammers on each side. He took out just one, used the rubber band on Chopper’s antler, and then threw the hammer toward Mr.4

The ten kilograms hammer struck Mr. 4 head when he had just landed on the ground on his butt. The hammer broke his skull.

Whoosh!

At the same time, Lassoo threw a baseball at Usopp and Chopper. Unable to deflect it, the baseball came just in front of them. But, it was a timer-based bomb so it didn’t explode immediately.

Usopp held the bomb in his hand and threw it back at Lassoo who had just opened his mouth to throw another bomb at them.

Boom!

The bomb exploded inside his stomach.

“We won.” Only after that, Usopp reacted.

“Usopp, we won.” Chopper also screamed at the same time.

Usopp suddenly burst into tears.

“We truly won without getting injured. Huhu! Vice Captain, you truly are amazing.”

These were the tears of happiness.

“Woo! Wooo! Liam is really amazing. We didn’t even get hurt and we won against the Baroque officers.” Chopper also screamed with tears of joy.

Suddenly, he turned his head at Usopp and asked.

“Usopp, do you think I will have bounty after this?”

When he heard this question, the tears instantly disappeared from his face. He once again filled the 10 tons hammer with air and proudly lifted it.

“Chopper, what do you think of this pose? Does this look cool?”

“Wow! Usopp, you are amazing. I should also do this.”

Chopper also changed his form and used Heavy Arms, posing like a bodybuilder.

“What are you guys doing?”

Suddenly, a voice rang from behind which startled both of them. Chopper and Usopp turned around with anxious breaths but only when they saw the person standing behind them, they sighed with a breath of relief.

“It’s you, Sanji. Did you already capture your enemy?”

“Mossi-Mossi, can’t you see me? I am not a ghost.” Bon Clay suddenly appeared behind Usopp and Chopper as he puts his hands on their shoulders and spoke.

“Ahhhhh!”

Usopp and Chopper screamed with their guts coming out of their mouth. But, Sanji jumped and slammed a kick on Bon Clay’s face.

“Don’t scare them with your scary face. Anyway, let’s return to the ship and wait for the others. That green hair bastard must have finished his battle. As for Nami-swan, we don’t need to be worried at all.”

Sanji turned around while holding Bon Clay in one hand.

“What did you call me, you erotic cook?”

Suddenly, a roar came from afar. Sanji turned his head and saw Zoro hundreds of meters away. He was surprised that Zoro was able to hear him from that far.

But, his gaze only stayed on him for a few seconds. He quickly saw Nami and shouted.

“Nami-san, did you finish your battle? Look! I captured our enemy.” Sanji jumped around while swinging Bon Clay on his hand like an idiot in love.

Unfortunately, Nami didn’t reply to him but rather shouted at Zoro.

“You idiot, we are walking straight. Walk straight, not to your left!”

45