Convincing Vivi to Join
1.3k 5 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Still, congratulation on your success,” Sanji asked as he congratulated him while picking up Robin and the others, and putting them on the bed.

“So, are you healed now?” Luffy tilted his head and asked.

“Of course not! Just because I have gained two-thirds of Crocodile’s vitality doesn’t mean I am completely healed. It will take a while to properly heal but probably two or three days only.” Liam shook his head and answered.

Then, he extended his hand to Zoro who looked at him with confusion.

“Give me your sword for a moment.”

Zoro nodded his head and took out one of his swords. Liam took the sword and walked back to Crocodile. This startled Zoro as he saw Liam pressing the sword against Crocodile’s chest.

Although he had already said that he will kill some people, he didn’t expect to see it so soon. And, the most pitiful thing was that Crocodile didn’t even learn when he was killed.

At most, he was defeated by Luffy. But unfortunately, not only he died but also lost his ability.

“I revealed some information to him. Although he didn’t believe it completely, there are chances for him to reveal it to others.”

As he said, a card appeared in front of Liam. The next moment, this card glowed purple and Liam raised his hand.

A large amount of sand emerged from the ground and rose toward the ceiling.

Seeing this, everyone was stunned for a moment as Liam continued.

“Besides, I have stolen his Devil Fruit ability without killing him. If the World Government finds this out, it will be a hassle for us.”

“Wow! Liam, you can use that gator’s ability now.” Luffy didn’t hear him or rather ignored him completely. He was just focused on the card in front of Luffy.

“Well, there is something that I want to tell you about this. Since the ability is stored inside the card, I can only use it through the card. But if someone wants this ability, I can transfer it to others.”

“Of course, if a person like Luffy wants this ability, he will die. So, I can only give it to people without Devil Fruit Ability.” Liam explained.

Hearing his words, Zoro and Sanji were shocked while Luffy simply lowered his head in sadness.

He also wanted to try Sand power.

Unfortunately, he was a rubber man so he couldn’t use it.

While Zoro was just shocked, Sanji on the other hand found it horrifying.

“Liam, do you know what kind of miracle did you just do? If World Government gets the hold of your information, you have no idea what they will do.”

Hearing his words, Liam simply snorted.

“Humph! So what if they know? Luffy is going to become Pirate King. I am the Vice Captain of the future Pirate King. Zoro is going to become the World’s Greatest Swordsman and as someone who is equal to Zoro, you would become the Word Strongest Hunter.”

“If we want to escape, we have the best navigator. If we are injured, we have the best doctor. We have the best sniper and the only archaeologist in the world. Why would we need to be afraid of World Government?”

Hearing his words, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji raised their eyes and the next moment, they burst into laughter.

“Hahaha! That’s right! We are the crew of the future Pirate King. How can we be afraid of World Government?”

Liam smiled brightly and took back his card. Finally, he looked at Sanji and said.

“Wake up Vivi and bring her back. After everyone wakes up, we will leave. If Vivi wants to leave with us, she will follow us if not, then we will directly leave.”

Hearing his words, Sanji nodded and left the room. As he walked outside, he found the unconscious body of others.

“Tch! Conqueror Haki is truly amazing. You can simply stun everyone with weak Willpower at once. No wonder Liam didn’t care about inviting more members.”

Luffy simply didn’t invite just anyone to their group. But, even Liam was resistant to it. Previously, he only heard Liam saying things about Conqueror Haki and its benefits but right now, he finally understood just how amazing Conqueror Haki is.

He found Vivi on the ground and quickly rushed near her.

“Vivi-San! Vivi-San!” He shook her body and tried to wake her up. Unfortunately, she didn’t immediately wake. It took him a few minutes to wake her up.

“Sanji-san?” Vivi opened her eyes in confusion as she looked at Sanji’s face. Then, her eyes drifted around and when she saw the unconscious body of the people, her eyes opened wide.

“Wh”

Just when she was trying to scream, Sanji blocked her mouth and signaled her to remain silent.

“They just passed out like you. Don’t worry, there is no problem.”

Only then Vivi calmed down. She stood up and followed Sanji into a room. She saw Luffy and others waking up Nami, Chopper, Usopp, Mikita, and Robin.

At the same time, her eyes shifted at Crocodile and when she saw blood on his chest, her eyes widened.

“What happened?” She didn’t understand what happened in just a few minutes. She looked at others with confusion.

Liam walked toward her and said.

“Vivi, do you want to come with us on this adventure?”

His sudden invitation surprised everyone except Sanji, Zoro, and Luffy.

“Yes, yes, Vivi, join us. We are already friends.” Luffy excitedly nodded his head.

“Liam, Luffy……” Vivi looked at the Vice-Captain and Captain who invited her personally. Her expression turned sour as if she was going to cry. She truly wanted to join them.

But, she was also the princess of this kingdom. She didn’t want to bring disaster to her kingdom. More importantly, if she becomes a pirate, she can’t get her princess title back especially when she gets a bounty.

She had been struggling to make a decision. Seeing this, nobody said anything. But, Liam wasn’t going to stay silent.

The reason was simple.

After two years, World Government will kill Cobra and also try to kill Vivi, and blame Sabo for it. Although he didn’t know the reason behind it, he didn’t want Vivi to fall into such a situation.

And, if Cobra does die, Vivi can go back to the kingdom with their flag. After all, they will become Four Emperors by then.

No…… Liam didn’t want that to happen.

Now, Luffy had already touched the Armament Haki. It won’t be long before they learn Observation Haki as well. Even if they need some time to solidify their Haki, it won’t be two years.

At most, it will be a year, and if everything goes better, then six months.

In other words, by the time the next World Summit happens, they will become an Emperor and can bring the Alabasta under their flag.

Liam stared at her conflicted expression and said.

“Vivi, you should join us.”

Hearing his confident tone, Vivi was surprised for a moment. She looked at him and he continued.

“Although I can’t say where I get this information from, your family is one of twenty families who established the World Government. But because your family didn’t want to become Celestial Dragon, they were the first ones to leave the Marijao”

“Because of what Crocodile did to your country, your father will definitely try his best to convince other kingdoms to vote for the removal of the Shichibukai System.”

“Of course, this is not the main point. Although it sounds surprising or even unbelievable, I got the news that you have a certain relationship with Ancient Weapon Pluton.”

When he said that, Vivi’s eyes widened.

“Impossible! It is not even in Alabasta. How could she have a relationship with that thing?” Robin instantly denied it.

“Miss Robin, although I might be wrong, it is still not proven to be wrong. Although Pluton is not here, it is a ship. And, a ship requires a person to drive it.”

“I have no idea what kind of ship that is, but I understand its relationship with Alabasta. Maybe I am just too cautious or maybe it is simply my guess. But…”

Liam stared at Vivi and said.

“If you are truly related to Pluton, during the next World Summit, they will try to assassinate you and your father.”

Vivi’s eyes opened wide and her knees almost gave up. She fell down with disbelief on her face. Nami quickly rushed and supported her.

“Is this really a truth?” Vivi asked with a low voice.

“Maybe, maybe not. But, I have no reasons to deceive you. Vivi, you are our friend. I don’t want anything to happen to you. You have already seen the situation of World Government.”

“They don’t care if anything happens to your kingdom. But we are different. Although we have just started our journey, believe me, in less than two years, we will reach the status of Emperor of the Sea.”

“Then, you can use our flag to protect your kingdom.”

...............

Not a lot but I have five extra chapters in my Patreon? I am trying to increase it to 10. So, don't forget to join my Patreon and support my work. Your donation motivates me to write a new and exciting chapter every single day

45