Straw Hats Bounty Part 2
1.1k 10 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Alright, let’s discuss their Navigator’s bounty. Although she wasn’t shown to be strong in the report, she did defeat Mr.1’s partner. Her overall strength shouldn’t be bad.”

“And, besides that, she is also a Navigator of the crew. Considering the importance of a Navigator and her strength, I decided to put the bounty of 40 Million Bailey in her head.”

When Sengoku said that, none of them complained so he quickly moved on to the next person.

“Chef and the Combatant of Straw Hat Pirates. He was able to defeat Mr. 2, and from the report, it seems like his strength is closer to the Swordsman Zoro. Although his feat wasn’t enough, it should make sense if we give him the bounty of 60 Million Bailey.”

“Originally, it was for the swordsman but since the swordsman’s bounty has reached 100 Million, it doesn’t make sense if we give him any lower bounty.”

“Sniper of the Straw Hat Pirates and Doctor of the Straw Hat Pirates. Although both of them didn’t seem to have the incredible feat, they still defeated Mr. 4 and his partner.”

“This alone proves their strength. Considering that the combined bounty of them was 17.2 Million Bailey, we need to give them 30 Million Bailey each.”

“This makes the total bounty of Straw Hat Pirates reach 580 Million Bailey. For a newcomer, this is an astronomical number. But, we can’t ignore their threats.”

“So, I have decided to send Yamakaji, Hina, and T-bone to capture them.”

Hearing his words, everyone was surprised. This lineup wasn’t easy at all.

One Vice Admiral, Two Rear Admiral, and there would obviously be some Colonels and Commodore.

“Would it be too much to send me for the Straw Hats?” Yamakaji couldn’t help but look at Sengoku with a strange gaze. He also glanced at Garp and could feel a bit of restraint.

Sengoku glanced at him and then at Garp.

“It is precisely because they are Straw Hats, I decided to send a Vice Admiral. Capture Monkey D. Luffy at any cost as for others, it doesn’t matter if you kill them.”

Hearing his words, everyone understood the situation. Not killing Luffy was the best that they could do. After all, he was Garp’s true grandson. If he dies in the hands of the marine, Garp’s faith in the Marine might collapse.

After all, Luffy is just bud and also innocent.

Yes, they don’t think Luffy was an evil person, especially Tsuru, and Sengoku. As someone who had been together with Garp for a long time, they understood his genes.

That’s why even though Garp’s son became the worst criminal in the world, they didn’t blame him.

Not to mention, Luffy literally saved Alabasta Kingdom.

Garp also understood Sengoku’s intention and didn’t say anything. Although he didn’t show his care, he was a grandfather after all. He didn’t want his grandson to die.

So, just sending Vice Admiral would give him much more reassurance.

“Alright, then Tsuru, use these pictures and release their bounties.”

As he said that, Sengoku took out a stack of the picture that was pulled out of the snail. He turned around them and spread them out but the next moment, his lips twitched.

Garp extended his head and saw the pictures. The next moment, he burst into laughter.

“Hahaha! That’s my grandson.”

Bang!

“Garp, shut up! And, what’s with these pictures? It is not for a photo shoot but bounty posters.” Sengoku jumped out of his chair and scolded Garp.

Everyone else also took a glance at those pictures and their expression also changed.

In the middle was Luffy, his picture was the same as in the original. Liam wore a black suit. He raised his right hand, with his index finger and middle finger up. There was a smile on his face.

Zoro’s stance was quite different. He was holding a sword in front of him wearing his normal dress.

Sanji was wearing his normal suit but his expression was quite erotic, fully displaying his erotic nature.

Usopp was a bit different though. Unlike others, his posture was also a bit different. He was posing the stance of Jesus and there was the sun behind his head, making his posture quite holy.

Nami was winking at the camera while holding Alabasta Dancer’s dress. It was quite sexy.

As for Chopper, his appearance was the same as normal. But, unlike his normal appearance, he used Monster Point in order to look quite ferocious.

Looking at these pictures, Sengoku even thought these pictures weren’t captured by Smoker and his team but rather given by Straw Hat Pirates.

And, it was the truth. Before Liam left Smoker on the ship, he wrote a letter, properly defining their characteristics and also gave him their photos.

The reason was simple. In this sea, Bounty defines status. Naturally, he didn’t want his crew’s status to be low especially after seeing the previous bounties of his crew, he found it quite pitiful.

With the order of Sengoku, the news media started spreading out the newspaper and bounties all around the world.

…………………..

Windmill Village,

“Hahaha! Luffy made another trouble again. Look! His bounty has reached 150 Million Baileys.” A middle-aged man shouted while holding a hug full of wine.

“That’s our Luffy. It has only been a few months but he has already increased his bounty by so much.” Another middle-aged man.

“Hahaha! That’s right. A big pirate will come out from our world.”

“Shut up! Shut up!” Suddenly, an old man with a stick shouted while slapping the desk with his stick.

“Do you know how bad it is for a pirate to leave our village?”

“Hahaha! Village Chief, you don’t need to hide. You are also happy about Luffy, aren’t you?” A middle-aged man swung his jug and burst into laughter.

“You idiot, why would I be happy because of a pirate?” The Village Chief shouted loudly and sighed. He found that the people in the bar had no intention of listening to him.

He sat down on the chair and took the glass filled with wine.

“Village Chief, there is nothing to worry about. Luffy has been saying he will become a pirate from a small age. Besides, it seems like he has gathered quite a lot of crew members.”

A voice of a mature woman rang next to him. There was a beautiful lady standing behind the table while cleaning the glasses with a towel. Her beautiful green hair was tied and she wore a common dress.

There was a beautiful smile on her face when she talked about Luffy.

“Humph! That bastard Garp can’t even control his grandson.” Village Chief snorted and sighed.

………………..

On a certain Island,

“Boss, Luffy did something amazing.” A fat man eating chicken leg held the newspaper and shouted.

He passed the newspaper to the red-haired man. Seeing the bounty poster of Luffy and his crew, a bright smile appeared on his face.

“It seems like you are coming closer, Luffy.”

“And, it doesn’t seem like he defeated some measly pirate.” Beckman took the newspaper in his hand and puffed out the smoke as he spoke.

“What do you mean?” Shanks looked at him with a puzzled expression.

“Look! His bounty changed the next day after this incident happened.” Beckman threw the newspaper that showed the death of Crocodile and his misuse of power on the front page.

“What? Luffy kidnapped the princess.” Shanks’s eyes widened as he suddenly stood up.

“Boss, you are reacting too much.” Lucky Roo spoke from the side with a speechless expression.

“I don’t think Luffy would kidnap a princess. This must be the report from Cobra. After all, his kingdom is one of the many kingdoms that are under the World Government.” Benn Beckman explained.

“Hehe! It seems like Luffy has gathered quite an interesting crew.” Looking at the bounty poster of his crew members, Shanks smirked.

“But, this is also trouble for him. Now, in his crew alone, there are three Supernovas. And, they have just been out for two months. From this alone, the Navy will do everything to wipe them out.” Benn Beckman put a serious expression on his face.

“Shanks, should we do something?” A man with a gun who was sitting under the tree holding a bounty poster in his hand spoke. There seems to be some worry in his eyes.

“No!” Shanks shook his head and continued.

“Luffy has his own adventures. If he can’t even grow under the threats of others, he won’t reach where I am. So, we can’t help him. But, why are you so worried?”

Shanks was a bit confused. After all, even if Yasopp knew Luffy, he had no reason to worry so much.

Yasopp puts the bounty posture on the stone. It was a bounty of a boy with a long nose. Just by looking at him, Shanks instantly recognized him. When he saw the name below that picture, he confirmed it.

He stood up and pats Yasopp’s shoulder.

“Believe in your son! After all, he has decided to become a pirate and risk his life. Luffy won’t let his partners die in front of him.”

43