Revealing Garp’s Strength to Luffy
1.2k 4 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hearing his words, Nami suspiciously stared at him and asked.

“Can’t I explain her Marine Six Styles and Haki while explaining it to Robin?”

She was a bit jealous when she thought about Liam spending time with Vivi alone.

Vivi lowered her head and blushed while Robin simply chuckled.

“Liam, you bastard! What do you plan to do with Miss Vivi?” Sanji burst into flames as he rushed in front of Liam and grabbed his collars.

Liam simply smacked his head and looked at Nami with a speechless expression.

“You think too much. Unlike her, Vivi doesn’t have a lot of stamina. So, I plan to give her heavy weights in order to increase her stamina. Devil Fruit, especially Logia consumes a lot of stamina.”

“More importantly, Miss Archaeologist already has the basic fighting powers. But Vivi doesn’t even have that.”

Hearing his words, Nami gave him a threatening look saying.

“If you dare to mess around.”

She clenched her fist signaling what she would do. She was a bit scared not because she didn’t have confidence in Liam but because she didn’t have confidence in Vivi.

After all, Vivi did try to steal Liam despite knowing that she loves him.

She didn’t want to share Liam with anyone.

As for her words, everybody simply ignored them and walked out of the cabin. Because Merry was quite small, they had to train separately without making much disturbance.

While they went out, Nami saw a news bird on the top of Merry’s head. She quickly rushed toward it and paid the money to buy the newspaper.

As soon as she turned around, several bounty posters fell on the ground. Her eyes fell on it and the next moment, she screamed.

“Ahhhhh”

“Nami, what happened?”

Liam quickly rushed toward her but when he saw nothing happening to Nami, he was a bit confused. Then, his eyes shifted toward the posters on the ground.

“Are those our bounty posters? Everyone, our bounty posters have arrived.”

Liam walked closer while asking. His eyes fell on the top and when he saw Luffys’ smiling and stupid face, he quickly understood the situation.

[Monkey D Luffy! Dead or Alive! B150,000,000]

No wonder Nami screamed like that. It seems like Luffy’s bounty shocked her. Although he had already said that Luffy’s voice might surpass a Hundred Million Bailey, even he didn’t expect it to reach One Hundred and Fifty Million Bailey.

“Hahaha! My bounty.” Luffy rushed in front of Liam and quickly held his bounty poster.

“One Hundred and Fifty Million Bailey. It seems like Luffy truly threatened Navi. They might send a lot of forces to take us down.” Sanji walked near him calmly and expressed his thoughts.

But, he was quickly trying to find his own bounty poster. Unfortunately, the second bounty poster was Liam’s bounty poster.

[Liam! Dead or Alive! B120,000,000]

After that, it was Zoro’s bounty poster.

[Roronoa Zoro! Dead or Alive! B100,000,000]

Finally, it was his bounty poster.

[Sanji! Dead or Alive! B60,000,000]

“Classic! Liam, you are truly my benefactor.” Looking at his handsome picture in the bounty poster, Sanji immediately showed his gratitude to Liam.

“Is that mine?” Nami screamed once again when she saw the bounty poster beneath Sanji’s.

[Nami! Dead or Alive! B40,000,000]

“Wow! I also have a bounty poster.” Usopp proudly picked up his bounty poster.

“Mine! Where is mine?” Chopper tried to find his bounty poster but surprisingly his bounty poster had changed a bit.

It was a small piece of paper with a drawing of a Tanuki with the bounty on the last.

[Chopper! Dead or Alive! B30,000,000]

[Usopp! Dead or Alive! B30,000,000]

“I am a reindeer, not a Tanuki.” Chopper screamed and tore his Bounty Paper.

“Why does Chopper has the bounty paper like this?” Usopp curiously looked at Liam and asked.

Liam was also speechless. To prevent any missteps, Liam even sent all of those pictures and even information about his crew. Despite that, it seems like there was a misprint.

“It seems like their printing machine got broken before they could publish Chopper’s bounty poster.” It was the only explanation Liam could give them.

Hearing his words, Chopper who was angered by his nickname fell into depression.

“Anyway, it seems like all of us have the bounty now.” Zoro took a deep breath and stared at his bounty poster.

100 million wasn’t a low amount. He was a bit excited but also worried. He was afraid that their crew’s strength might not be enough to face the future threat.

Liam looked at his expression and immediately understood his mind. He nodded his head and spoke.

“That’s why we must train hard. Zoro and Sanji, you two must learn Observation Haki and Armament Haki as soon as possible. Luffy, you already have grasped Armament Haki.”

“And, but your Observation Haki seemed quite lacking compared to your Armament Haki. You will train with Usopp for the next days, completely focusing on Observation Haki alone.”

“Once we land on the island, you and I will battle each other. Since I have almost recovered, I should be able to squeeze out my Armament Haki. As for my Observation Haki, I should be able to manifest it soon enough.”

“We will also train our Conqueror Haki. After all, if we use it unconsciously in battle, it will not only affect our enemy but also our partners. Besides, if four of us manage to control our Conqueror Haki, we can even suppress hundreds of thousands of soldiers at once.”

Hearing his words, Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji simultaneously nodded their heads. They also do not want to affect their partners during the battle.

“Wait, doesn’t that mean we can simply suppress our enemy number with Conqueror Haki alone?” Nami suddenly spoke.

Her words brought a questioning gaze to everyone’s face. They all stared at Liam begging for an explanation.

Liam chuckled and shook his head.

“You have to understand that our Conqueror Haki might be strong enough to knock out the entire city but they are not proper soldiers. They are nothing compared to elites of the pirate group of navy.”

“Currently, there are five known people with strong Conqueror Haki. First, four would be Four Emperors and the fifth one is Fleet Admiral Sengoku. Among them, there is still a huge distinction in the strength of their Conqueror Haki.”

“Wait, Fleet Admiral also has Conqueror Haki?” Robin suddenly interrupted him and asked.

“Isn’t it something that only Pirates should possess?”

Liam shook his head and said.

“It is said that during the time when Sengoku was just an Admiral, he used to chase Whitebeard while Garp used to chase Roger Pirates. You should know that Whitebeard at that time was in his prime and possess a similar strength to that of Roger and Garp.”

“To fight such people on different occasions alone tells us the strength of Sengoku. But to reach such a level of strength, you must have one of two things. Either you must have practiced one of three forms of Haki to an extreme level or possess Advance Conqueror.”

“Although I am not hundred percent sure, it is said that Vice Admiral Garp possesses the strongest Armament Haki. He used to shatter the mountains with his punch just to train his Armament Haki.”

“So, for Sengoku to match Whitebeard, he must practice Advance Conqueror because it was true that he doesn’t have such a powerful Armament Haki.”

Hearing his words, everyone understood. Except for Robin and Vivi, everyone turned their eyes at Luffy with their jaws dropping to the ground.

“Luffy, your grandpa is too strong.”

Their words startled Vivi and Robin who had just joined the crew. Vivi didn’t react quickly but Robin was fast enough to react.

“Wait, Captain, your grandfather is Vice Admiral Garp?”

At this moment, she was truly shocked.

Garp wasn’t just a name for most people. He was a spiritual belief for common people around the world. Even though she no longer believes in the Marines, she still respects Garp.

“Uh” Luffy didn’t think too much. He simply nodded his head. But a few seconds later, his jaw also dropped to the ground.

“What? Grandpa is so strong?”

“Idiot, that’s your grandpa.” Everyone smacked his head and shouted.

Liam speechlessly looked at his captain and said.

“You truly are an idiot, aren’t you? If it wasn’t for the fact that his action might break the balance of the world, your grandpa would’ve entered the Second Half of the Grandline and destroyed the Red Hair Pirates.”

Hearing his words, Luffy instantly panicked. He instantly grabbed Liam’s collar and asked.

“Wait, are you saying that grandpa fought Shanks?”

Liam pushed him and shook his head.

“No! But, he could do that. Of course, now he might not be able to do that but if it was before, he had the power to do so. In their prime, your grandfather was absurdly powerful.”

“Although he didn’t teach you Marine Six Styles out of his responsibility as a marine, he did install Life Return into your body.”

“What’s that?” Everyone looked at him and asked.

.........................

Check out my Patreon for 10 advance chapters.

41