Chapter 3: Last choise that ended up one of best!
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a normal situation, the king would feel relieved after receiving such a piece of news about the end of ring leaders but seeing desperation and fear plastered on the faces of demons who suppose to feel only violence. The kind understood the demon in front of him is already stepped into the realm of gods.

"With those proofs. You can see, I can hold less on my kind for at least a hundred years."

The demon said and opened her mouth, a neatly arranged saw-like teeth revealed behind her thin classy lips, and bit a piece off from an unknown beast core she held in her hand like an apple.

"I am sorry for showing you such a display, but one can't help but feel hunger after such activity."

Seem like the demon wanted to lighten the mood, but the king felt his anxiety not getting any lesser. But he decided to bite the bullet and ask his last question using this chance where the demon is in a good mood.

"Then demon."

"It is a Yognah."

*Cough!*

He doesn't know why but he didn't feel much pressure from the demon's statement but felt he needed to follow it.

"Okay, Yognah. Then what is your purpose for proposing such a deal that brings almost no benefit to you ?"

"I would feel bad for telling you, but sadly, it's something you must know wherever you want it or not. As you know, I am what you humans call a special-grade demon, and you understand the reason behind my existence."

Is to prevent the destruction of her kind.

'That means there is something that forces such a powerful race into extinction!'

"Yes, human king, and it's even worse than you think. It's one of the gifts I received from my gods. I saw in the future, that many beings that possess power can't be explained with anything we know and begin a war between themselves only to end mutual destruction. Then, in the end, this war-torn world will be invaded by foreigners at its last leg, and the invaders will break this world into many pieces and absorb it into their own world."

The king felt his poor remaining hair getting even more fever from the stress. But sadly, the news didn't just end there.

" Yes, human king, and it's even worse than you think. In upcoming years, other champions like me will start to be born in every race and kingdom alike. Including in those high humans and in every kingdom of beastman as well. Do you know what that means right?"

"Will that thing present danger to this very world itself?"

"Yes, but those idiots will begin to fight among themselves and only make weaken themselves over stupid things. INCLUDING THOSE FUCKING PIGEONS AND HUMAN NOBLES!!!"

At end of her sentence, the king could hear the cracking sound of her teeth along with the tightening sound of her fist inside the gauntlet.

"I am very sorry about that. I couldn't hold reign over those idiots!"

He doesn't why, but the king apologized and lowered his head.

"I am sorry, could you please raise your head."

A quiet, lovely voice rang above him.

"My, as a king you shouldn't lower your head in that way. I am not blaming you."

As he looked up, the demon was all smiles as she tenderly looked down on him.

"It's their fault for getting drunk on their power and getting more greedy. Well, then human king you should know what needs to be done using those. So I leave it that way."

Before the king ask anything the demon disappeared from his room. But seeing all those things kind of understood he need to not only his empire but this world as well. But first, he needs to cut the chain of slavery between the human race and high humans.

* * *

"Great Dark Sun, may I ask something ?"

"It is Yognah. Ahmar, you know I don't like the sound of my name."

"Then great Yognah, may I ask something ?"

In front of Yognah stood being with a height reaching her waist. Its whole body looked like a terrestrial reptile with four arms and four legs with a bone-like white saurian head similar to a dragon, its whole body covered in dark reptilian scales that various colored crystals growing out from it.

Those were a characteristic of a wurm-kin. Race said once extinct at hands of god itself due to breaking taboos. But Yognar knows if someone asks his servant Ahmar if it is really worth it?

Then he would confidently answer 'Yes'.

It is one of two servants that work under Yognah, a great chief Ahmar that he calls himself. But Yognar knows that he is the last of his kind, and any other kins work under him is just incomplete clones like his other servant Othra.

"What do you want to know?"

Yognah said while inserting refined magic orbs to act as fuel to a stone gate on the wall of his throne room.

"It is that pathetic-looking human reaching a limit of his mortal limit is worthy of your trust?"

'I know he looks a bit worn out but isn't that bit too much?'

Hearing her servant's thoughts on the human king, Yognah felt a bit hurt inside, but she understood where he coming from. A natural born special grade demon such as herself needs to entrust fate and her whole world to the hand of mortal man.

"He is perfect candite that I chose not just on my emotion but on experience as well."

To be exact Yognah, understood the human king very well from her various tries. In her every life, she tried many things to save the world but always ended up in failure or enslaved into a guard dog, and then she would end up getting killed by a said person later along with her world for some great purpose or goal.

But one thing that was always constant during her various life was the human king's choices and his wisdom. Sadly, each every time he would always end up dead from his old age or due to being cornered by a more powerful king or unreasonable being.

After seeing such things from time and time again. In her last life, Yognah decided to marry the old king and combine their empires for the purpose to see how far he could go under her protection and see his true character when one granted such authority and power.

To truth be told Yognah had very little hope, so their relationship started very poorly almost no different than the relationship between the pet and owner. But in passing time, she realized her last choice ended up being the best one for both her and the world itself.

It was one of few times that she felt such a feeling of happiness like a spring shower. Unlike fiery fires she felt in her other lives, it fell slowly and calmly. Even thou his time with her was shorter than anyone, but he was able to carve each and every moment deeply in her soul that she never ever forget even if she wanted to.

The only reason Yognah failed her last try was she failed to detect the danger targeting her due to being drunk on happiness. But this time is different, she took care of everything, and as for things that will arrive in the future will not find what he wants.

"It's okay, Ahmar. Whiteroad Richeart is the husband of your master. First and the last ruler of Richart empire of human and demon."

0