Chapter 4: New destination
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"As your wish."

After giving a simple nod to her servant, Yognah went back to her work of creating the gate. She knew what her servant said was just nothing more than empty words as she understood both of her servants that deep down they don't put her husband in their eyes. It was not like they look down upon him with contempt and disgust but it was nothing more than a simple insect. 

But it was just the nature of their race, especially as a wurmkin Asmar's true nature was no different than his white bone-like head, pure white that single color overshadowed every other color. Asmar has other emotions, but all of them are overpowered by his unquenchable thirst for new knowledge and research.

Yognah tried to change his ways in her past lives, but every time she tried in some way or another it only ended up a disaster. After learning her lessons, in the following tries, she decided just to let Asmar go on his own way so that he at least reveals his ideas and projects openly to her without hiding anything. Which she can interrupt or change into a more interesting and safer direction.

And even if I wish, I just can't leave those two apocalypses anyway.'

The apocalypse that is name Yognah gave it to specific individuals who will lead her home world into destruction in one way or another. But thankfully, all she needs to do for two of her servants is not suppress them and let them continue to serve her. 

Of course, there are many more of them, but thanks to her unique skill allowed her to live many lives through the same time. Yognah was able to prevent every one of them in some way or another.

It is a skill that bears the name of the Aminatu goddess of fate [Eyes of Aminatu].

Thanks to her eyes, Yognah is able to see all kinds of things including strings of fates of all living things and when requirements are met. She could even change or even pluck those strings only if she was willing to withstand the backslash.

But now, after dealing with all those time bombs, Yognah is left with the last and most powerful one who will come to her after breaking the boundary between realms. And with no surprise, the man's goal was the same unique eyes of her that she was able to use to prevent all of those disasters.

Unlike her, the man's purpose was not to save the whole world but a single soul of his lover. Way someone willing to travel through the world to save the soul of his true love sounded heroic and romantic to one who doesn't know the context, but in reality, it was nothing like a fairy tale that people imagine.

Yognah remembered such time clear as day as such scene was carved into her very soul. On the very first day of his arrival, the man and his harem began to destroy and annihilate everything that looked at them wrong with such weird reasons like 'Courting death or To have Eyes but fail to recognize Mount Tai' and more words that she doesn't even know means is.

Of course, such an unreasonable foe will even those moss-headed idiots to realized the danger. Even thou it's for sake of their useless seat and pride they banded together under one flag, later only to squash like bugs gathered in one place.

And even if she gave up herself to the man or not, the man will end up breaking the system of reincarnation for sake of his single lover. Due broken system, all living things are no longer able to produce any offspring leading her world to turn into a wasteland. 

From gods side, they tried to fix the system, but it was too little, too late due to man's interference.

As for Yognah, she would end up dead due to backslash if she will or exploding into bits due to man's forced control of her core if she refuse it. In the first place, her eyes cannot be stolen by simple means unless she is willing to give up or sacrifice it and won't even work even if she gave them to someone it won't work without her other gift.

For man, he just left them to their dying world without even trying to fix something he broke in the first place.

One would say the man is worse than a monster, but to Yognah he was just a person who done something for the sake of someone precious to him, at cost of the world that he doesn't know. 

That is why she will also do her job as protector to protect this world. In her past, Yognah tried many ways to defeat that man without realizing the solution she already had in the first place.

She just needs to get rid of the cause in the first place.

*Clap!*

Followed by a loud clap, Yognah placed her hands around her chest in form of prayer and began to channel all energy around her surroundings towards the orbs placed around the stone gate while using herself as a conduit.

If anyone or even a demon saw what is she doing they would say it's nothing more than suicide, very, very destructive suicide. No matter how genius or knowledgeable one is, its impossible to use all forms of elements at the same time as a mix of such elements at best leads to the result of complete destruction of one's body or violent explosions that spread one's already chaotic elements to surroundings which leads to another chain reactions.

Especially one would shudder to imagine what kind of explosion happen if someone like Yognah possesses an ocean-like mana pool that can be used as fuel.

But by mixing the effect of her other two skills, Yognah was able to successfully bypass such restrictions.

After hours the stone gate finally opens its door leading towards an unknown word in front of Yognah and her servant Asmar.

"Asmar, you know what to do."

Knowing the time has come, Yognah gave a command to Asmar and entered the final stage of her plan. 

"Don't worry dark sun as your devote follower, I will not disappoint you. Now, enjoy your deep slumber."

Said Asmar took out a golden needle-like dagger from underneath his scales and gently stuck the hearth of his master, and waited for light completely disappear from her eyes which slowly turned her red ruby-like color into pure white after losing its power.

The dagger Asmar used was a special ritual dagger said it linked to four primordial gods which used to sacrifice one's skill and life in exchange for a boon that was the price of its sacrificed skill or life.

As Yognah is already made deal with those four gods in exchange for becoming their champion, she can own her soul after a ritual while they receive the eyes of Aminatu.

Just as his master said Asmar slowly took out the dagger when the shine completely disappears from her master's eyes then he cut off her master's horn with the same dagger. At the same moment, he cut off the horn Yognah's remaining body slowly disappeared into the nothingness.

With a dagger that contained his master's soul and her horn, Asmar disappeared into the gate, followed by a stone gate along with the castle disintegrating into dust leaving nothing behind.

His master said they travel into is called 'Earth'. It's the home of all of those previous monsters that were summoned or transported into their home plane. So they can live and do what they like in peace without any worry.

0