Chapter 11 – Truth and Peace
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Outside the RP....

 

The crowd was cheering at the amazing battles. The female elder nudged the male elder sitting beside her and chuckled. "See. I won the bet."

 

"Who could have known?" The male elderly Writer shook his head in defeat.

 

The female host laughed once more before walking up the stage to greet the participants. "Congratulations Pocket Writers Association on winning the RP Community War! It was a great match!"

 

"Thanks." Eden shook the host's hand. "It's all thanks to Lala. I thought we were done for back then with that Juggernaut and all."

 

"Yea, I almost thought so too."

 

"Haha."

 

Eden turned towards Arthur and the other Youth Writers. They had their heads bowed in shame and defeat. Only Arthur stared back at Eden, defiantly.

 

Eden walked towards Arthur and asked. "I still don't know why, but please tell me the reason for such hatred towards my community."

 

"It's not the community we hate. It's you!" Arthur growled as he clenched his fists in anger.

 

"M-Me?" Eden pointed at himself in surprise. "What did I do? I don't remember sowing enmity with a bunch of teenagers."

 

"It was your fault that we became orphans!" Keyes cried out, bringing some shocked murmurs from the audience.

 

"I made you orphans? I know I didn't kill anyone, so how did I make you guys into orphans?"

 

"Yes you did!" Arsenal declared, but he quietly murmured. "N-Not directly though...."

 

"Not directly. Stop beating around the bush. Tell me what I did wrong!" Eden impatiently stamped his foot.

 

"We are children of the Writers in Writer's Block. You murdered our parents!" Arthur explained coldly.

 

"W-Writer's Block?" Eden glanced over to the female host who explained to him that Writer's Block was one of the communities that the Madness Suzerain had eliminated after stealing the contact information from Eden.

 

Eden paled slightly at that. He looked at the Youth Writers meaningfully and replied. "I am sorry for your loss. If it makes you happy...I can offer my life as condolences."

 

"Hah! That's just what we wanted!" Fan sneered wickedly. She was just about to reach over when the female host stepped in between her and Eden.

 

The female host glared at the teenaged group and stated. "What happened with the Writer's Block is regrettable but that is not the fault of Eden. The Madness Suzerain is full of trickery. He did not know that he was being deceived by that tyrant. No one in his community knew about it. That just shows how deceiving he could be. If any, you should direct your blame on him instead of on your fellow Writers."

 

"But the Madness Suzerain is dead! Who can we release our anger at, except for Eden?" Arthur glared back.

 

"Eden has paid for his mistakes! Forgive him! I'm sure that's what your parents want you to do."

 

"That...dammit!" Arthur tried to argue but deep down, he knew the female host was right.

 

After some internal struggle with himself, he looked back at his friends and saw their nods of affirmation. With a sigh, Arthur nodded as well. He looked at Eden and bowed his head in forgiveness.

 

"You're right." Arthur looked at the female host. "Youth Writers have lost this war. We agree to the conditions of our bet. The Youth Writers are disbanded from now on! The Pocket Writers Association has rights to all of our resources."

 

The female host nodded towards Arthur and looked at Eden. "You heard him. Do you have anything you want to say?"

 

Eden nodded and approached Arthur. Looking at him, face to face, Eden announced. "I'm glad that you forgive me. Thank you. We, the Pocket Writers Association, have acknowledged the conditions of the bet! We acknowledged the disbandment of the Youth Writers. As of now, the Writers are part of our community!"

 

"What? What do you mean by that?" Arthur reeled back in shock.

 

"Didn't you say all of your resources belongs to us now?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Well, aren't you, the Writers, also resources?"

 

"I-In a sense...."

 

"Then, that explains it! Since you are resources, I will naturally take you in."

 

"Even after what we did to you?"

 

"Hey, if you can forgive me, then why can't I forgive you?" Eden nodded with a smile.

 

"T-Thank you so much!" Arthur exclaimed as tears of emotion welled up.

1