Day 2
1.9k 14 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor climbed down the tree where he was and approached the shark and the other monster bodies. He saw that the sword of the other monster was in the shark belly and a tooth of the shark was in the monster arm.

The tooth was the size of a banana. He approached the monster's body and looking at it he grabbed the tooth and pulled out of the monster body. He grabbed the tooth and decided to use it as a weapon. 

Then, he remembered and said: "Can I see my status... Like those isekai novels... Let's try. Status" and another screen appeared, like a game. Like a hologram, Victor's figure appeared with words and numbers:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 50/150]|[Mp: 200/200]

[Status: Victor]|[Age: 18]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 1]|[Job: Apprentice Mage (lvl 1)]

[Skills:|[Fire Shoot (Lvl 1)]|]

[Resistances:|[Fear Resistance lvl 2]|[Bleed Resistance lvl 1]|

[Unique Skill:|[Magic Learning]

[Magic Learning: Can learn new magical from other jobs, for example [Heal] from the [Priest Jo]|]

—---------------------------------------------—

It's like a game... Thought Victor while touching and reading the screen. And what is that unique skill... I'm like the protagonist of a novel. 

"So, that's why I don't feel fear looking at these monsters bodies... [Fear Resistance]... If I awoke early... My family would still alive... No, don't think about it anymore. Let's go back home." Victor headed to his house, and when he entered the ruins of his house, he found out that the bodies of his mother, father and sister were gone. Four goblins were eating them. 

Victor almost vomited. He looked at that scene and started to thought about a lot of things, memories, and feelings filled his head and heart, making him cry again. But he stopped when he heard a goblin walking away from his group. His brain started to work and he formulated a plan. 

He throws a rock at a dark place, far away from his group. The goblin followed the noise when the goblin was near him, Victor closed the goblin's mouth with his hand and cutter his throat with the shark tooth. Killing him instantly. He grabbed the corpse and pulled away from there. The other three goblins were side by side, he thought and thought. Then he remembered that he was a mage. Well, an apprentice. But still a mage! So he looked at a goblin and said: "[Fire Shoot]"

A fireball from the size of a bullet appeared and hit one goblin's head, making it burn. The goblin screamed with pain, his head burning. The other two goblins looked at where Victor was and rushed to him. Victor almost panicked, but his [Fear Resistance] helped him to calm down a little. He tried to use his magic again: "[Fire Shoot]!" but it didn't work.

[Skill Cooldown: 60 Seconds]

Shit! Cursed Victor in his head, while running from the other goblins, one goblin threw a stone at his leg, Victor lost his balance a fell in the ground. When he fell, a goblin jumped at him with his knife to stab him. Then, a voice spoke in Victor's mind

[Player Victor killed two goblins, XP acquired.] [Lvl Up!] [Job Lvl Up!] [New Skill Acquired: Water Bullet] [Skill Lvl Up!] [Fire Shoot lvl 2]

Victor shouted: "[Water Bullet]!!" a water bubble with the size of a bullet appeared and hit the goblin head mid-air, killing him instantly. The other goblin, who threw the stone appeared beside Victor. Victor threw his knife (shark tooth) at the goblin. The tooth hit the goblin belly and, the goblin started to bleed. Victor got up quickly and runned to the goblin and toke of the knife (tooth) out of his belly and stabbed the goblin, who desperately tried to survive screaming and shaking.

After a few more stabs, the goblin's body stopped, and Victo sighed. He got up with his face full of green blood, he headed to the upstairs. When he got on his bed, he headed to the bathroom and tried to take a shower. The water was still working, so he bathed quickly, changed his clothes and get downstairs. 

In his back were his school bag, inside the bag, six bottles with water, some food that had in the kitchen and some clothes. Crying again, he said: "I swear, father, mother, James, and Stefany-nee. I will live, and be happy."

He needed to survive and to survive he needed to be stronger and stronger. So he headed to the marketplace near his house and filled his brother and sister school bags (that he took too.) with food and water. Now, get stronger. 

Victor decided to be stronger, so he just decided to kill more goblins. While he was leaving the marketplace, he found two goblins walking around. He aimed at them and use his skill [Fire Shoot] that after lvl up could shoot one more bullet. One of the bullets hit the one goblin, making his body burn. Victor waited until the other was near and stabbed him with his a knife (that he time from the kitchen) and fitted his throat with the shark tooth.

The goblin corpse fell on the ground, Victor cleaned his knife and tooth and started to search for a place to sleep. He needed a base, so he chose a house three blocks of distance from the marketplace. 

If there are more survivors or players (Victor calls the awakens players because the voice calls it too.) he would be in danger. In this world, he could just rely on himself.

The house was almost destroyed, just one room was intact, that was where Victo would sleep. First, he prepared some traps with some canes. If there is something, the canes would make noise and he would wake up.

That night, Victor slept peacefully. On the morning of the next day, he got up, cleaned the room where he slept and headed to the street. Today onwards he will hunt and kill monsters to be stronger! And live happily.

_________________________________

Author: I'm a little embarrassed to ask... (*ノωノ) but u will.

What do you think about my novel? Well, it's my first novel and I'm a little excited, I already have some rafts chapters to post... But returning to the question, I want to know your opinion.

It's everything going too fast? Too slow? You want *papapa* (*ノωノ) already? Well... It will happen, but not now. 

Please give me your opinion. Thank you for reading my novel (≧◡≦) ♡

37