Day 3
1.7k 3 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today starts Victor's road to happiness. The first thing he needs to do is become stronger. So that's why now Victor is walking around the house where he slept last night, searching for goblins. While he walked, he started to think about plans, retreat plans, attack plans, defense plans... Etc.

Then he heard a tiny cry. He approached slowly the ruin where the tiny voice came. When he looked behind the ruined wall, he saw a kitty and two goblins. One goblin had a knife on his hand, Victor analyzed the situation and quickly attacked the goblin with the knife, burning his head with the [Fire Shoot] skill, and killing the other goblin with the shark tooth.

Victor approached the kitty and saw that his belly had a cut. "Those damn goblins! Killing a cute kitty..." Victor didn't know what to do. He wasn't a veterinary... But he had an idea. "[Magic Learning]" when he said the skill name, a screen appeared.

—---------------------------------------------—

[Please select the Magic that you want to learn] [Restriction: Can only learn apprentice lvl magic] [The list will update in (24:59 Hours)] [Just three aleatory Jobs will appear when the player uses this skill]

[Apprentice Priest Job:{Tiny Heal}]

[Apprentice Shaman Job:{Tiny Defense Down}]

[Apprentice Magic Warrior:{Tiny Magic Blade}]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor didn't hesitate to choose the [Tiny Heal] skill. After choosing, he used the skill on the kitty who wound stopped bleeding. He grabbed the kitty and carried him like a mother carrying his baby. He headed to his base to take care of the kitty. On the way, he checked his skill limitations. After he used the [Magic Learning] skill, the skill started the cooldown countdown. 

When he arrived at his base he decided to wait. Then he started to try some things, the first thing he tried to acquire a new resistance skill. How like so? He punched the wall until his hands started to bleed, and used the [Tiny Heal] skill.

After a few minutes of punching the wall, his mp was almost zero, so he stopped what he was doing and looked outside. The sky was bright, so it still day. The kitty woke up and meowed, looking at Victor. Victor always wanted a kitty, so he asked his parents, but they always said no. One day when he was walking around the neighborhood, he found a kitty, he played with the kitty and when was time to go home, the kitty followed him. He showed the kitty to his parents who, by a miracle, said yes.

Victor opened a can of cat food (he found it inside the room last night) and gave it to the kitty, who ate happily. Victor smiled and filled an empty can with water. He left and closed the door of the room, the kitty's body still weak, so he couldn't follow him. Victor walked to the marketplace, in the way he found some goblins, and successfully got two lvl ups.

"Status"

—---------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 200/200]|[Mp: 220/220]

[Status: Victor]|[Age: 18]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 4]|[Job: Apprentice Mage (lvl 2)]

[Skills:|[Fire Shoot (Lvl 3)]|[Water Shoot (lvl 2)]|[Tiny Heal (lvl 2)]|

[Passive Skills:|[Aiming (lvl 1)]

[Resistances:|[Fear Resistance (lvl 2)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 2)]|[Impact Resistance (lvl 1)]| 

[Unique Skill:|[Magic Learning]

—---------------------------------------------—

Compared to when he awoke to now, he is stronger. But he still weak. Victor arrived at the marketplace and opening the door his sixth sense told him: Dangerous. So he just walked slowly and looked around. Then, he heard a *crack* sound. A glass was broken.

Then, he saw three goblins and a big goblin, this big goblin had a stick in his hands and a collar with bones around his neck. Victor observed the big goblin and saw that he was commanding the other goblins. Victor called this big goblin: Hobgoblin. 

He needed a plan... First, kill the goblins. Second, distract the Hobgoblin. Third kill the Hobgoblin. He waited until one goblin walked away from his group, and then he grabbed his head and closed his mouth, cutting his throat with his knife (tooth). The Hobgoblin made a sound, scaring Victor, he runned and hidden near the exit door.

One goblin approached the dead goblin body, sniffed and with his hand stabbed where was the goblin's heart, he retrieved his hand from inside the goblin dead corpse. In his hand was a tiny and shiny crystal. Victor instantly aimed at the goblin head and used the [Water Shoot] skill, killing the goblin instantly. 

The Hobgoblin let out a *giiii* cry and the last goblin rushed to where Victor was, the goblin, with a knife in his hands, tried to stab Victor's head. Victor avoided, making the goblin hit the exit door, Victor used his tooth and stabbed the goblin's back, the goblin let out a scream, Victor stabbed it more, until his cries stopped.

But then, he felt something coming from behind him, he couldn't avoid it, so it hit his back. An intense pain filled Victor's body, he groaned with pain and looking at the hobgoblin smiling face he looked at the screen that popped out: [Status: Poisoned]|[Hp: 190/200]

Victor cursed madly the hobgoblin inside his heart, but his expression was cold, very cold. It made the hobgoblin shiver. Victor just looked at him and used his [Fire Shoot] skill, three fireballs with the size of a bullet rushed to the hobgoblin, who screamed in pain when two of the three fire bullets hit two. 

Then, a screen appeared: 

—---------------------------------------------—

[Player Victor killed three goblins and one hobgoblin. XP Acquired.]|[Lvl Up!]|[Job Lvl Up!] [New Skill Acquired: Wind Shoot]/[New Skill Acquired: Poison Resistance (lvl 1)]|[Skill Lvl Up!]|[Water Shoot (lvl 3)]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor let out a sigh and approached the hobgoblin's body. The pain in his body wasn't so painful as before. He grabbed his knife and removed the hobgoblin heart. Inside the hobgoblin heart, a magic crystal with the size of a tiny stone was inside.

Victor removed the heart of the corpses of the others goblins and headed to his base. When he opened the door, he saw that the kitty was sleeping in his bed. He smiled and got ready to sleep too, his mo was almost zero. He was tired. So when he lied down, he slept instantly.

36