Day 4
1.5k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up with the noise of the canes trembling. He got up and looking at the sleepy kitty, he opened slowly the room door. Outside the room, a hobgoblin with a sword and two goblins were near. Victor aimed and used [Fire Shoot] at them, he hit the two goblins, but the hobgoblin defended the shoot with his sword. 

The hobgoblin looked at Victor and rushed. Victor aimed again and used [Water Shoot] in the hobgoblin legs. The hobgoblin screamed with pain and fell in the ground, groaning with pain. Victor used his new skill [Wind Shoot] and the wind around him compressed into a bullet. 

He aimed at the hobgoblin head and... *bang*! The hobgoblin's head exploded. Victor collected the hobgoblin mana crystal and his sword. He searched in the two goblins corpses, but he didn't found a mana crystal. He grabbed the two goblins corpses and threw them in one of the ruins. The hobgoblin corpse too. 

He opened his base door and found that the kitty was awoken, he used his hands and petted him. The kitty purred happily. Victor smiled and when he was grabbing the cat food he heard a *crack* sound, looking at the kitty he saw that he was eating the mana crystal!

He started the kitty for half a minute before giving the kitty another crystal, who ate it happily. After a few seconds, the cat fur changed from gray to complete black, and his body changed too. His body changed, and the kitty became an adult cat. The kitty eyes were blue, but the cat eye was now red. Black fur and red eyes. 

Victor unconsciously grabbed the shark tooth, ready to attack. But the cat just meowed at him, then, a screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[The {Black Demon Cat (Nameless)} asked for a [Party]! Do you accept it?]

[Yes]

[No]

—---------------------------------------------— 

"Wait... Do you want to form a party with me?" asked Victor looking at the cat with a dubious look. The cat meowed, with a 'yes' look. Victor touched the option [Yes] and another screen appeared:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Please Choose the Party Name]

[Please Choose the {Black Demon Cat} Name]

—---------------------------------------------—

He thought for a few minutes and changed the party name to [Happiness Seeking Club] and smiling he said: "Your name will be... Yoko! What about Yoko?" he looked at the cat, that he discovered to be female and asked. The cat meowed again and with a smile on his face, he petted the cat. Then, Victor looked at the screen in his vision camp, and there was a button written: [Party Options]

He touched it and saw some options, change party name, changes Yoko name... And Yoko Status:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Status: Yoko]|[Age: 0]|[Gender: Female]|[Lvl: 1]|[Specie: Black Demon Cat]

[Skills:|[Shadow Merge (lvl 1)]|[FireBall (lvl 1)]|

[Passive Skills:|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 1)]|[Silent Steps (lvl 1)]|

—---------------------------------------------— 

Victor stared at the screen and looking at the lovely and cute cat lying in his legs, he couldn't think why her species is {Black Demon Cat}... Getting up, he called Yoko and said what he wanted to do, Yoko meowed and followed him. 

Leaving the house and going toward the marketplace, Yoko walking beside Victor and Victor walking beside Yoko with a smile on his face. When he got near the marketplace, he heard a lot of voices:

"This is our place! You guys leave!" said a man voice screaming with an angry tone. Victor approached to see an interesting scene. Survivors, twenty survivors. Hidden in the ruin he started to hear the survivor's conversation.

A handsome, muscular and big guy appeared from the crowd, his eyes cold as ice and his handsome face with a scar crossing his eye giving a wild feeling. He stepped and looking down at the other man, he smiled. His evil smile made Victor's heart tremble with a different feeling. 

The big man looked at Victor's direction, he looked at Victor's eyes and Victor looked at his eyes. His heart started to beat faster. The man started to say: "I don't care if this is your place. The world now is wild. The strong rule the weak. So get out the way, or i will kill you." when he said his last sentence, he pointed a knife a the man who shouted to him.

When Victor heard the big man's voice, his ear became red, his face like a tomato. What is this? Thought Victor pressing his chest with one hand. He concentrated to hear what they were talking about.

The man's legs started to tremble and the survivors who were in the market place runned away, because, behind the big man group, three orcs appeared. The two groups started to run. Orcs started to laugh, excited with their prey.

One orc threw his mace and the mace hit an old man, broking his body. Everyone started to run faster, only the big guy looked at the orcs and smiled. He grabbed his gun, aimed and bang! The bullet hit the head of one orc, and he died. The other two orcs rushed madly. One with a mace and one without a mace. 

The one with his mace threw it to the big guy, who dodged. The mace broked the marketplace door and wall, the orc without his mace, used to where his mace was, grabbing his mace and rushing at the big guy. The big guy shot two times, killing the orcs without the mace. But he didn't saw the wither orc's mace.

And then, the orc mace hit the big guy. The big guy's body didn't break, but he fainted. When the mace hit the big guy's body, Victor's heart broke. He runned to where the big guy body fell. He used [Tiny Heal] on him and looking at the orc with a cold look he smiled and used his skills: [Fire Shoot], [Water Shoot] and [Wind Shoot].

All the bullets hit the orc body, killing him in an instant. Victor collected the orc mana crystal and gave it to Yoko, who ate it happily. He looked at the big guy's body, his face with blood. He used all his strength and moved the big guy to his base. He didn't know why, but his face was red. Opening his base door and pushing the big guy body inside, he made an improvised bed and him there.

He started to use [Tiny Heal] untile he fainted.

_________________________________

Author: Ml appeared!! 

\(≧▽≦)/\(≧▽≦)/\(≧▽≦)/

36