Day 5
1.5k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning Victor woke up with his head in the man's chest. Instantly his face became red with embarrassment. But calmed down, he started the man's face. He didn't saw it before, but the nan's hair is red... Victor stretched his hand to touch the man's face, but suddenly, a hand grabbed his own hand.

Victor looked down and saw that the man's eyes were open and staring at him. He didn't know what to do, he panicked. He pushed his hand out and with his red face he tried to say something, but his mouth didn't open. His thoughts were a mess. 

He started to think about his family and how they died, he didn't want to feel that again. He didn't want to... 'So, if I don't want to feel the sadness of losing my loved ones, I shouldn't have anymore... So don't talk, don't make connections with others, you just need Yoko. Don't talk, they will think that you want to be their friends. And when they die, you will suffer. You will kill them. You will kill them! It'tour fault, your... Fault.'

Basically, Victor blamed himself for his parent's deaths and now he can't communicate with other humans beings. He is scared, his mentality is terrible. He thinks that if he has friends or someone that he likes this person will die. (But don't worry, Ml can resolve it with love.) 

The man stared at Victor for a few minutes before saying: "Where am I?" The man stared for half a minute but Victor didn't answer his question. The man tried to get up, but his pains in his backs didn't let him get up. Victor saw his painful expression and touched his arm using [Tiny Heal] which made the man's painful expression disappear.

The man's stared at Victor with a surprised expression. Then he said: "My name is Jack, what is yours?" but Victor didn't answer. So he said again: "Do you have some water?" Victor handed him a bottle of water. Then he said: "Do you have some food? I'm a little hungry." Victor gave him some biscuits and an apple that he harvests from a tree. 

Jack looked at Victor and after a few seconds, he asked: "You can't talk?" Victor shook his head, saying 'no'. What made Jack confused: "So you can talk, but you don't want to talk? Are you nervous?" Victor nodded slowly. Jack looked at Victor's red face and thought that he was shy because he was just a stranger so he asked: "Did you saved me?" Victor nodded. 

Jack became speechless, how can a kid save him? But when he was going to ask, Yoko jumped from Victor's shadow and surprised Jack, who looked at the cat. But his surprise didn't end there, in his vision a screen appeared and said congratulations for the awakening and said to him choose a job. 

Jack analyzed the situation and asked Victor: "Had you awake?" Victor became surprised by Jack's question but he nodded. He grabbed a paper and a pen and written: (Say Status) Jack looked at Victor, who was looking at Yoko. So Jack said: "Status" and like Victor, another screen appeared and showed his status, just like Victor. 

Jack closed the [Apprentice Assasin Job] and looking at the screen he asked Victor: "Do you know where my knife is? Or do you have a knife?" Victor thought and handed him the shark tooth. Jack grabbed the shark tooth, smiled and said: "It's light and resistant... Thank you." the smiled made Victor's heartbeat accelerate, but he suppressed this feeling. Jack tried again to get up.

Looking at the door, Jack asked: "So... What would you do now? I will leave. I want to thank you for saving my life, so I want to take you with me. I know where is a base. Would you come with me?" Victor thought for a few minutes and shook his head, which made Jack surprised. Jack asked why, but Victor didn't say anything.

Jack asked: "So... You don't want to come with me to a base, but would you want to come with me to the marketplace?" Victor got up and Yoko entered his shadow, Victor opened the door and saw three goblins, he used his skill [Fire Shoot] and all the three shots hit, making the goblins scream in pain. Jack saw this scene and became speechless, now he knew how this kid saved his life.

Victor opened his status and whispered: "[Magic Learning]" a screen appeared with a list of three magics:

—---------------------------------------------—

[Apprentice Priest Job:{Tiny Attack Up}]

[Apprentice Water Mage:{Tiny Water Ball}]

[Apprentice Mage Job:{Tiny Mana Enlargement} (Passive Skill)]

—---------------------------------------------—

Victor didn't hesitate and choose the [Tiny Mana Enlargement], he looked behind him and saw Jack looking at him with a surprised expression, which made him blush. He walked quickly and searched for mana crystals inside the goblin's corpses. He found two mana crystals and gave them to Yoko, who ate happily.

Jack followed Victor. When they arrived at the marketplace, Jack saw two orcs corpses intact, but one corpse was burning. He looked at the marketplace for that had been destroyed by the orc mace, glass everywhere. Victor just looked at the mace and entered by the broken window. Jack followed his lead and jumped inside the marketplace. 

Victor saw some empty water bottles and he had an idea. 'If i use [Water Shoot] could i fill those bottles with water...?' then he grabbed the empty bottles. Jack just observed what he was doing and didn't say anything. Victor gave to Jack his brother backpack and Jack just said 'Thank You' and started to pick food and water. 

Victor picked more food and just left. Jack didn't saw that he left when he looked behind he didn't saw the bit who saved him, so he just thought that he didn't want his thanks, or he was shy... So he just left the marketplace an idea.

Victor came back to his base and said to Yoko: "Now, he will be fine Yoko. I won't disturb him anymore. Why did he invite me to a survivor base? I don't want it... I want to stay alone." Yoko saw that Victor was crying and licked his tears, Victor looked at Yoko, laughed and said: "Ok, we can stay alone together."

____________________________________

[Marketplace]

Jack: "Wife, what do you want to eat?"

Silence...

Jack: Wife? *looks behind him* WHERE IS MY WIFE????

32