Day 11
1.1k 6 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Jack Side]

*thump* That was the sound of Victor's falling body. Jack looked at Victor and at Mark, after a few seconds Mark coughed and he opened his eyes. Samuel smiled and Myriana hugged him. Gorge looked at Victor's body and checked that he had just fainted. Them Jack asked Mark: "Have you [Awake]?" 

Mark looked at Jack and nodded, Jack, smiled and said: "You should choose a job that you like and suits you. Like me, well... I choose the [Apprentice Assasin] and after I choose the [All-Weapon Assasin] and the [Apprentice Warior] as a second job."

Mark nodded and choose the [Apprentice Warior] job. Then he got the skills with his first [Job]. Jack smiled and Mark said: "Boss... How can I see my status? Just say status like a game?" Jack looked at Mark confused face and laughed and said: "Yes, just say status." Mark then murmured: "Status..."

Then, a screen appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 900/900]|[Mp: 280/280]

[Status: Mark]|[Age: 24]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 1]|[Job: Apprentice Warior]

[Shield Skills:|[Taunt (lvl 1)]|[Shield Bash (lvl 1)]|[Shield Throw (lvl 1)]

[Sword Skills:|[Cut (lvl 1)]|[Triple Cut (lvl 1)]|[Sword Throw (lvl 1)]

[Passive Skills:|[Tiny Hp Enlargement (lvl 1)]|[Wield Sword (lvl 1)]|[Wield Shield (lvl 1)]

[Unique Skill:|[Tank Soul]

[Tank Soul: Your aptitude for being a [Tank] is extremely huge! Is engraved in your soul. Literally.]

—----------------------------------------------— 

"Boss... Do you have a [Unique Skill] too?" asked Mark with a confused expression. Jack looked at him with a surprised face. Then he asked: "You have a [Unique Skill]?" Mark looked at Jack and said to him about his [Unique Skill]. Myriana laughed and Samuel stared him with shiny eyes. Gorge care didn't because he was observing Victor's condition.

Then Jack said to them about his [Unique Skill] too. Samuel looked at Jack and asked: "So... Boss, how did Mark [Awaked]? He didn't fight to the death with a monster and won..." Mark looked at the confused Jack and said: "When that boy hit me with a fireball and after it healed me, I felt something hot coming from outside to inside my body. Then I had a fever and fainted. Maybe it was mana?"

Jack looked at Victor and nodded, he would ask him later.

[Victor Side]

'Uh... My head. I hate when I faint because of mana...' Then a voice came from beside him and said: "Boss, he is waking up." Victor opened his eyes to see Jack, Mark, Myriana, Samuel, and Gorge beside him. Panic could be seen in his eyes. Jack approached and asked him: "Are you okay?" Victor stared at him and nodded.

Then Victor opened his status:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Hp: 300/300]|[Mp: 5/350]

[Status: Victor]|[Age: 18]|[Gender: Masculine]|[Lvl: 10]|[Job: Mage (lvl 3)]|[Second Job: Apprentice Alchemist( (lvl 3)]

[Skills:|[Fire Shoot (Lvl 8)]|[Water Shoot (lvl 7)]|[Tiny Heal (lvl 8)]|[Wind Shoot (lvl 8)]|[Stone Shoot (lvl 5)]|[Electric Shoot (lvl 3)]|[Plant Apprisal (lvl 2)]|[Create Poison (lvl 2)]|[Tiny Hurricane (lvl 2)]|[Sleeping Song (lvl 1)]

[Passive Skills:|[Aiming (lvl 9)]|[Tiny Mana Enlargement (lvl 5)]|[Mana Control (lvl 4)]|[Mana Circuit Drawn (lvl 3)]

[Resistances:|[Fear Resistance (lvl 8)]|[Bleed Resistance (lvl 4)]|[Impact Resistance (lvl 4)]|[Poison Resistance (lvl 3)] 

[Unique Skill:|[Magic Learning]

—----------------------------------------------— 

A lot of skills... Thought Victor while staring at his status. Then he remembered that he was healing Mark's body before fainting, then he looked at where Mark was and saw him smiling at him. Victor sighed, 'That was tiring...' Victor murmured and used his [Magic Learning] to see if he could learn something that would help him in the future.

—----------------------------------------------—

[Apprentice Shaman:{Tiny Bind}]

[Apprentice Shadow Mage:{Shadow Shoot}]

[Apprentice Light Mage:{Light Shoot}]

—----------------------------------------------—

Victor chooses the [Tiny Bind] from the [Apprentice Shaman] job. Then he wanted to test it into something or someone... But he didn't do it. Jack was staring at him without stopping like he wanted to say something... "Hum... I-is something w-wrong?" asked Victor in a lot tone. Almost whispering.

Jack looked at Victor and asked: "Can you test something for me?" Victor looked at Jack and asked: "W-what?" Jack looked at Myriana and said: "Hit her with magic." Victor looked at Myriana, who was with a happy expression for some reason... Victor looked at him and said: "I d-don't have a-any Mp left... Can i t-take my bag back?" Victor pointed at the bag that had some mana flowers, he wanted to make a potion.

Jack handed him the bag and getting up, Victor left the house. Gorge, Samuel, Mark, Myriana, and Jack followed him. Outside the house, in the night sky, Victor grabbed a stick and started to draw a mana circuit of mana fusion to make potions. One circle, two lines, and one star. When he ended drawing the circuit, he grabbed some mana flower and improvised a mortar to smash and collect the flower juice.

He didn't notice the crowd behind him looking at him with a curious expression. He continued doing what he needed to. The bottle that had the flower juice, he positioned in the center of the circuit, with some water and the juice inside. He placed two mana crystals near the bottle and with a smile, he controlled the mana to spin in the circuit and move to the bottle. He didn't have too much mana, so he could make just one potion. Well, he could make more after drinking the mana potion...

The mana spinning in the circuit floated to the bottle. The bottle floated and after a few seconds, it fell. Victor drunk the liquid inside the bottle. Bitter, very bitter. Victor almost throws up. Gorge's eyes started to shine, like Myriana who was beside him. Jack looked surprised at Victor and Samuel and Mark was staring at him with a confused expression.

Gorge approached Victor's side and with a happy expression, he smiled and asked: "What was this??? Can you teach me? Can you? CAN YOU???" Myriana looked from behind Gorge and said: "I just wanted to learn magic... But it was [Alchemy] right? Right? SENSEI TEACH ME PLEASE!!!" Yoko jumped from Victor's shadow and meowed angrily, making everyone shiver, everyone besides Victor, who was hugging Yoko, and Jack who was staring at Yoko.

Victor was scared of such a thing, he couldn't teach them. Them he said: "I c-can't teach you... You are not an [Aweked]... S-so y-you can't learn." Myriana and Gorge's wishes were broken down by this sentence. Myriana looked at Victor and said: "Shot me with magic! Heal me with magic! Please!" Victor didn't know what he had to do. He was confused, then he looked at Jack, who nodded and said: "Shoot. She will love it. She is rotten now."

Victor just looked at her and apologized. He uses his [Electric Shoot], making Myriana body shiver and fall down. He approached and used [Tiny heal] after a few seconds, Myriana's condition was better. George looked at the bottle that had potion and asked: "What is this liquid?" Victor looked at the potion and had an idea. He approached Myriana and made her drink some. Her face before and her forehead stopped sweating.

Victor remembered the sentence in the book: [Mana Potion: Can help those who drink it regenerate mana and calm down the aggressive mana inside its body.]

___________________________________

23