Day 18¹
966 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, Victor is going to create new seeds! Looking around his room, he found three seeds that he had. Getting up and leaving the room with a happy expression, he saw Jack training near a tree stabbing it with his black spear [Author: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]. Every stab was a deep hole in the tree, the sweat falling from his forehead to his muscular chest, to his eight-pack abdomen to his sexy V-line... No! Bad Victor! Don't state it! He approached Jack, Jack looked at him and smiling he said: "Thank you for teaching my sister and Goge. And... Sorry too." Victor nodded, he was looking at his feet, he didn't want to look at the sexy man! Oh, God! His sweat... It's so... Sweet~ No! Pervert Victor! Don't sniff it!

Victor quickly walked away, Jack looked at him with a dubious expression, confused, he looked at his own body and saw the sweat and his muscles, then looking at Victor, he didn't understand why... But his face became hot... What is this? He thought. Victor arrived where his mana circuits were, and making the mana circuit to create the seeds, but today he was going to try something new! Elementals seed, that was his idea. He made the same circuit but focusing on the [Elemental Circuit] skill, then, to his test he made three of the same circuit. One normal, one with the [Elemental Cicuit] skill and one normal with magic runes. The element that he choose was [Fire].

In the normal circuit, he placed a [Fire Crystal] and one seed, in the [Elemental Circuit] too, and in the circuit with runes too. He activated the three, one by one, then he gets away to see the results. The First mana circuit with the [Fire Crystal], it broke and the seed shone with a red light, in the [Elemental Circuit], the seed simply started to burn. And in the circuit with runes, the seed shone red but after it exploded. Victor looked at the hole that formed where the circuit with [Fire] runes was, this gave him an idea, but it is for another day.

Victor grabbed the survivor seed and used [Magical Herb Analyze] and a screen appeared:

—----------------------------------------------—

[Burned Seed]|[A seed of a {Burned Plant}.]|[Tier 2]

[Burned Plant: A plant that has fire mana, produces a tiny flame that can illuminate. It's a very good lamp. Needs fire energy to grow]

—----------------------------------------------—

Victor looked at the screen and headed back to his room. He was looking forward to his new lamp! When he arrived, he looked for his [Mana Flowers] and [Hit Point Flowers] to see their progress, then he saw blue and yellow seeds in the flowers, he touched and it failed in the ground, grabbing it and using [Magical Herb Analyze] he discovered that it was a [Mana Flower] seed. And it had three seeds in the two pots, three blues, and three yellows. Well, now he was going to try to create the bow that Samuel asked him, he had no idea how he would make string or anything near it... 

Victor grabbed a stick and started to carve runes in it, the first rune he carved was the [Fire Rune], he used some mana in it and surprisingly the stick started to burn! Victor smiled and has another idea, well, it is a story to another day. Victor searched for mana circuits or techniques to manipulates the wood to change its shape. And he found a different thing, a mana circuit to fuse mana and create a thing. Depending on the element, it can create different things, like with the [Earth] element, it can create a stone. But you can change the shape of the thing you want to create! So if Victor can't change the shape, then he would create the shape.

Victor was so focused that he didn't saw Myriana and Gorge analyzing what he was doing Mark and Samuel were curious and approached to see it too, Jack saw a tiny commotion and saw Victor's concentrated face, for some reason, his heartbeat accelerated. Victor was so concentrated that he didn't saw the crowd behind him and he started his experiments, first, he drew a normal mana circuit to create, two circles with triangles and a cube. He drew the [Earth] rune to create a stone with a different shape when he activated the circuit, the [Earth] energy around it gathered in the middle of the circuit, a brown sphere appeared and floated, Victor approach the brown sphere and smiled with his hands, he started to manipulate the sphere.

It was difficult to manipulate the sphere because of energy. But Victor tried, after a few minutes shaping the stone, it transformed into a rock, Victor shaped the stone with the shape of a knife, was successful! Smiling he started to create the next circuit, [Earth], [Water], and [Life] runes to create the [Plant] rune. Then, Victor saw the energy of the trees around him being sucked from them, from the circuit a dark green sphere appeared and Victor started to shape it, it was harder than the earth one, but he continued. The sphere twisted and then, a stick with the shade of the bow that Samuel drew appeared.

The crowd behind Victor was surprised, Samuel smiled and Myriana and Jack started to take note of it, Myriana found a notebook and a pen too. Victor looked behind him and saw Jack, Myriana, Gorge, Mark, and Samuel smiling at him. Victor's face became red and he looked away, he grabbed the stick with the shape of the bow and rushed to his room. He heard behind him Jack and the others laughing, unconsciously, he smiled too. Now that he had the bow's body, he needed a string... Or something like it... He decided to find a spider-type monster to have some strings. 

Victor looked at the sky and saw that it was almost dawn... Then he opened his room door, Yoko jumped from his shadow and meowed, he hugged Yoko and slept. That night, however, wasn't very pacific...

22