Day 18²
926 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up in the middle of the night with some cracking sounds, immediately he got up to see what was going on. He opened the door of his room just to see several orcs and some goblins inside their territory. Victor called for Yoko and grabbed his staff. Then he started to think. What should he do? Should he left the room and try to wake Jack's group up? Should he stay inside his room and wait to see? 

Victor decided to leave the room and try to wake up Jack's group to kill those monsters. With three bottles of mana potion and two of hit point potion, he left the house. Trying to not be so eye-catching to the monsters, he asked if Yoko could do something, and she did! She controlled Victor's shadow to be like a veil around his body, making him more... Undetectable? I guess it is it. After three minutes, avoiding monsters, he arrived at Jack's group room. He knocked on the door twice, Gorge opened it, when he was going to say something, Victor shut him up with his hand and pushed him inside again.

Gorge asked in a low tone: "What happened?" Victor looked around and saw Myriana, Samuel, Mark, and Jack sleeping. Jack was sat in a chair with his eyes closed, Victor didn't think that he was asleep... Well, he said: "Monsters, here." just those two words and Jack opened his eyes like magic. He looked deeply into Victor's eyes and asked: "What kind of monsters?" Victor didn't know why, but his body felt weak in Jack's stare, but he said: "Orcs, goblins, and a [General Orc]... I guess." Jack looked at Gorge, who nodded and started to wake the others up. 

Mark looked at Jack and asked: "Boss, what would we do?" Samuel looked at Myriana, who was totally dizzy and said: "I don't know how I could fight... I'm terrible with close combat. And Gorge and I just woke up two days!" Jack smiled and in a playful tone, he said: "It's like a raid, to you noobs level up." Victor was lost in his own thoughts, he loved to Play MMORPGs, so he had an "advantage" in this situation. 

Victor looked at Jack and seriously and slowly asked: "How would we fight...?" Jack smiled at Victor and asked: "How so?" Victor entered him [Game Mode], before the earth collision, he always played online games with his friends. When he played, he became totally serious, so his friends called it [Victor's Game Mode]. Looking deeply at Jack, Victor said: "You should think about the party composition, the level of your teammates, the equipment and the props. Potions, weapons, how much hp and mp, skill cooldown... Well, there are a lot of variables. If you want to survive, you should think about it."

After saying it, Victor left his [Game Mode] and looking at Jack again, his face became totally red, and he said slowly and weakly: "S-sorry..." Jack, Gorge, Samuel, Myriana, and Mark became speechless. He is a totally different person when he became serious! Myriana nodded and said: "Well, Master is right, we should think. What to do? I can use three magics. [Water Shoot], [Fire Shoot] and [Wind Shoot]. When I trained [Mana Control] with Gorge, my job leveled up too." Gorge nodded and said: "Yes, I can use two magics, [Fire Shoot] and [Electric Shoot]. It's a little difficult to shot correctly but... Well, I'm trying." 

Mark nodded and grabbed the [Orc General Sword], with a smile he said: "I can use this sword with one hand. I know that it's big, very big, but I can." Samuel looked at Victor and said: "Well, I don't know how should I fight, but I will cooperate with everyone." Victor nodded and handed him three stone knife and asked: "I made those stones to be very sharp, do you know how to throw it?" Samuel grabbed the stone knives and touched it with his finger, his finger started to bleed a little and smiling, he said: "This stone is very good, I will try to throw it."

Jack looked at them and got up, he grabbed the knife that Victor gave him and grabbed the black spear too. Jack discovered that his unique skill [Weapons Master], he could use another weapon skill, like [Dagger Skill: Quick Stab] with the spear! And the [Spear Skill: Triple Stab] with the dagger! Victor looked at Myriana and Gorge and gave them a mana potion, then he said: "Tomorrow, I will give you all a gift." they smiled and got up, Victor grabbed firmly his staff and said: "There is another thing that I want to do." Victor looked at his screen and clicked on the [Party Invite] button and selected Jack and his group. Screens appeared and they became surprised to see it, party function! 

Victor called Yoko out and said: "With the party system, you should not fear Yoko anymore. And the XP will be shared with us." Yoko meowed with a 'That's it' expression making Victor chuckle. Jack's group saw Victor's party name and Myriana asked: "Why is the party called [Happiness Seeking Club]...?" Victor looked at her and smiling, he said: "Is what I want." then he left the house. Behind him, Jack, Myriana, Gorge, Samuel, and Mark were following. The orcs looked at their direction and a *Buhii!* the scream was heard. Victor pointed out his staff and used his skill [Fire Shoot], nine tiny fireballs appeared, Victor aimed and... Shot! The nine fireballs hit one orc, killing them instantly.

Myriana became excited and used her skills [Water Shoot] and [Wind Shoot] and three water bullets and three wind bullets appeared, Myriana aimed and shot, but just two water bullets and one wind bullet hit the arm, ear or feet of three orcs. Then Gorge used his [Electric Shoot] and two electric bullets appeared, he aimed to shot and the two bullets hit one orc, making his body shiver and fall. Jack used his skill [Quick Step] and appeared behind several orcs, using his spear, he stabbed the orcs and made them bleed. Samuel used the stone knives that Victor gave him and threw them toward the orc's eyes, when one orc was blinded by the knife Mark used the giant sword to cut them. Then he removed the knives from their eyes.

Yoko obviously helped. She entered the shadow of the orcs and used his skill [Fire Ball] to hit them. Some hobgoblins appeared, in their hands were a stick, Myriana saw dark green mana around it and shouted: "Watch Out! The mana around their staff is dangerous!" Victor looked at the hobgoblins and used his skill [Stone Shoot], several stones floated in an incredible speed toward the hobgoblins, hitting their hands, eyes, and legs, killing them. However, one dark green sphere hit Myriana, who screamed with pain.

___________________________________

Husband Jack: "I like training stabs. If you know what I mean~ wife! Let's start training~" 

Wife Victor: "... Not now."

23