Day 21¹
879 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Victor woke up with a smile because today he and Jack's team will search for supplies, like food. One thing that Victor wanted was seeds because with seeds he can make magic plants. Talking about magic plants, Victor learned that he couldn't water the [Bruned Plant]. He needed to use his [Fire Shoot] on it, that way, his skill [Fire Shoot] evolved to the [FireBall] skill! The differences between those two skills are that the [FireBall] skill can explode, but the explosion is weak in level 1. Well, when he used his [Fire Shoot] in the [Burned Plant], the [Burned Plant] literally sucked the fire mana. After watering his plant with fire, Victor grabbed his backpack and left the room, Yoko, who was sleeping inside Victor's shadow, jumped from it and meowed. Victor smiled and patted her head. Outside the room, Jack's group was gathered.

Jack smiled when he saw Victor, Victor shyly nodded toward him. Myriana and Gorge smiled and walked toward Victor, Samuel and Mark were looking at each other, a pink atmosphere could be seen around them, Victor then asked Samuel: "H-how was the bow...?" Samuel smiled and said: "It is very good, the shape is perfect, the extra function too!" Victor opened his backpack and gave him two bottles, those two bottles had a green and a yellow juice inside. Victor said slowly: "Poison, for arrows." Victor tested his skill [Create Poison] and he could create three types of poison at the moment. A killing type with slow effect, an sleep type with slow effect, and a paralysis type with quick but, the effect has a time limit of four minutes. 

The two bottles that Victor gave to Samuel has the paralysis effect and the killing type. He didn't give him (S) the sleep one because he hadn't time to make it. Jack looked at them and, yes, his gong halo made him jealous without reason. When all of them left their territory and headed toward north. In the way, they killed some goblins and hobgoblins, they met some orcs too. Going to the north and following some plaques, they arrived at a clothes store. Men's clothes and woman clothes too. Myriana was the only woman, so she could choose her clothes, well, Victor had some reserve clothes but he wanted some more clothes. Jack had just two pairs of clothes and three underwear... And it was the same for other men too. 

Well, the clothes were an excellent thing. But food and water were essential. Well, the water they could produce in little quantity. Victor wanted more empty bottles, so it was a good choice search for water bottles. Jack was looking at Victor the whole time, he was analyzing his actions and trying to approach naturally, then he had an idea: "Let's separate to search. After one hour everyone needs to be here. Let's make doubles, Myriana and Gorge, Samuel and Mark, me and Victor. Is it okay?" everyone nodded, Victor was nervous because he was alone with Jack, his body was stiff and his muscles tenses. 

Jack, how was analyzing Victor the whole time naturally noticed it, and with a smile, he said to Victor: "Watch my back, ok?" Victor shyly nodded and walked behind Jack. The atmosphere around them was a bit... Strange, because Victor was too nervous to move and Jack was too nervous to talk! His internal thoughts were a mess, but his expression didn't change. 'I need to find something to talk about!' thought Jack while walking toward an abandoned store, then Jack said: "What you want to find? Seeds again?" Victor answered him: "Y-yes." 

Jack looked at him and smiled, then he said: "Okay then, I will help you find it." Victor nodded shyly, looking at his feet. Jack saw that his (V) ears were totally red and a smile appeared on his face. I just needed to talk to him be at this level of cuteness...' thought Jack while approaching Victor and touching his head. After he said: "Thank you for covering me when it has a monster rampage in our base. I would like to talk to you about defense measures later." Victor nodded slowly. After walking for forty minutes, they found a flower shop! Victor smiled with a happy expression and walked toward the building. When he entered, he didn't open the door because it hadn't one, he walked toward the balcony to look there and found a sack with flower seeds, several species. Victor looked at a shelf on his right side and saw a watering can, some tiny shovels, big shovels, and other gardening tools.

Victor grabbed the seeds and searched for pots because he didn't have any more pots. He opened his backpack to save it inside, one tiny shovel and big shovel too, Victor asked Jack to take two more big shovels too, they left the gardening store and arrived at the meeting point. Victor asked Myriana and Gorge for some bottles, so he didn't need to search it him himself. Victor sat down and waited for the others to arrive, Jack nervously says beside him and tried to find something to talk about, then Victor said: "Thank you for helping me today, those things are heavy." Jack looked at him with a gentle smile and said: "It was nothing."

Victor's face became completely red, and he looked away. Jack then asked: "What happened to you... Before meeting me." 'Shit, I shouldn't ask it! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!' thought Jack while his expression didn't change, Victor's expression became sad and Jack said: "You don't need to say it." but Victor started to say: "My family... The only persons in the whole world who cared about me. They died and I couldn't do anything about it. Anything." tears started to fall from Victor's eyes and Jack started to panic. He hugged Victor and whispered in his ear: "Don't worry, I care about you." Victor's face became like a tomato and Jack kissed his.... Forehead. Sadly not his lips, but it was sufficient to make Victor deadly embarrassed. Then Jack getting up and looking around, said: "Oh! Look! Myriana and Gorge are here."

Victor's body frozen and his brain simply stopped.

_____________________________________

22