2. Ren
3.9k 11 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My first thought of this was.

'This bed hurts like hell

The second thought was.

'one can no longer sleep peacefully without someone taking over your body

It was a joke, but if I wanted to know why I transmigrated.

'Did you expect me not to know? Obviously yes, no one can have a dream as crazy as waking up in a body with clean skin and no scars.

Also because I feel taller than before.

and as if it were a warning, memories of this body began to flow to me like a river, and the first thing I thought after seeing them all was.

'How sad the life of this subject

It's not like the life of the boy I'm possessing is tragic or anything.

his parents are abroad that's not the bad thing, the bad thing is that this boy proposed to a girl yesterday at school.

the boy whose name is the same as mine from my old life, ren, he declared to one of the most beautiful girls in school, and in response, she just looked at him and left.

That wouldn't be strange, the strange thing is that just yesterday was the first day of school at school and the girl he proposed to reminds me of a heroine from a game from my past life.

I'd better explain myself, it's just that my brain is still updating the information and here I am with a monologue.

As far as I know, I am in the body of a boy about 1.70 cm tall with short black hair and blue eyes like the ocean according to the mirror I am looking at, and yes, while doing the monologue I looked at myself in the mirror.

and from what i remember of my sister in the past life, ren was the one who after rejecting heroin and humiliation in that game called [evil is won with love] ren's life became hell.

ren as a simple extra to give firmness to the protagonist, ren will fall into depression, and the protagonist by trying to be kind and help ren ends up worsening his depression, ren leaves school and ends up dying in some rank B dungeon being rank D.

cliche right?

The game was like this, the game is a type of romance and action, where there are many fantasy creatures, from dragons and lichs, it is very varied, each fantasy being exists, in different parts of the world, and each one has mana stones. inside which are used for everything in this world, but the most special would be the dungeons.

The player can go for the mana stones of the creatures outside, but the ones that are worth more and have more mana concentration are the ones inside the dungeons.

It all starts at the magic and fencing academy, called The All (I'm bad with names, it can be changed later) it is a combat academy where young people are taught to fight and strengthen themselves to become responsible awakeners in other words heroes in 3 years, by becoming heroes they can either work for the government or be part of a union which is much more common and supports capitalism.

there are adventurers, but those who are the elite and who are for the nobles are the heroes as they are popularly known, the better your performance in the academy, the more chance that you will be chosen by an important guild upon graduation.

------

(Here I want to clarify the idea that I already have more concrete).

what's up, author?

(At The All academy, the first 3 years are like high school and after that, you can choose if you want one of the many weapon specialties that are available in this world).

The protagonist is a boy named Kiriko Hakuya and he along with the 4 heroines will work to defeat the evil god.

the evil god coincidentally is the father of the demon king and grandfather of one of the heroines.

The daughter of the demon king was in the academy when in an unavoidable event her mother was captured, that's like before the prologue in the story.

In the background story, it is explained or also when she captures her heart, she will tell that they captured her father 2 months after the start of the academy.

And how could they capture the demon king?

It was because the humans captured the heroine's mother and made the demon king go to the human territory where he was ambushed and killed.

On the planet, humans have possession of a part of the world with other races including demons, elves, and dwarves.

Each one has a 4th part of the territory in this world, the heroines are the daughters of each of the 4 races, and Kiriko will have the opportunity to make them fall in love at the academy and increase his affection.

For each 100% captured heroine, Kiriko will receive a kind of blessed artifact of which the 4 forms a set together with a sword that the goddess gives to defeat the evil god.

or that's what my sister said at dinner while I ate bread and jam while she thought if the teacher will fall for the joke of my classmates tomorrow.

It's interesting how a person can take memories when he wants, whatever.

luckily I could tell... Ren has no friends and has a similar personality to me in my past life, a calm and lazy person.

Although I wonder why he proposed to a girl who would embarrass him the next day for a simple declaration of love, and look at you as if you had killed her dog.

It's not like that girl is bad or has some twisted personality... that I know of.

It's just that from what my sister told me, she had trauma in the past because of a declaration of love.

(here the novice author:

If you have ideas for chapter titles, I'd be grateful.)

63