Chapter 4 – Clash! Zombies vs Giant Spider!
69 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, you decided to send two of your zombie minions out into the forest to search for corpses. The zombies nodded as if understanding your orders and lumbered towards the trees.

 

As the zombies searched for corpses, they sensed some movements in the far right. They slowly made their way there and upon clearing the branches of a tall bush, the two zombies found themselves in damp and dark area.

 

There seemed to be some sticky and stringy substance littered about on the tree branches and on the ground. As the zombies moved forward, they saw a giant spider feasting on a web-wrapped cocoon. The cocoon, or rather whatever was inside the cocoon, was struggling and bleeding profusely.

 

The Giant Spider seemed to have seen the two zombies, but it did not mind them and continued to eat. However, that wasn't the same for the zombies. Having been told to search for corpses and seeing a semi-fresh one just up ahead, the two zombies decided to attack the Giant Spider.

 

The two zombies moved towards the unsuspecting Giant Spider, one on each side, and attacked. Zombie #1 moved in on the left side and gave the Giant Spider a hard punch to its abdomen. At nearly the same time Zombie #1 threw out a fish, Zombie #2 kicked with all its might towards the monster's right side.

 

Despite the hard exoskeleton, the zombies knew that their attacks dealt some damage as the Giant Spider hissed in pain and scuttled away from its meal. The Giant Spider turned around and spat out a glob of webs at Zombie #1, sticking the zombie to the ground.

 

Unable to move, Zombie #1 could only helplessly see the Giant Spider pounce on Zombie #2, knocking the zombie back a couple of steps. Zombie #2 retaliated with another kick, dealing some damage. Meanwhile, after incessantly struggling for a while, Zombie #1 was able to free himself from the webs.

 

As Zombie #1 reached over to give the Giant Spider a piece of its mind, the monster scuttled back and spat out another glob of webbing on the poor zombie, preventing the zombie from moving once again. While the monster had its attention on Zombie #1, Zombie #2 sent out another powerful kick to the Giant Spider's head, stunning it and causing it to see stars.

 

The Giant Spider retaliated by ramming into Zombie #2, knocking it onto the ground. As the Giant Spider moved in for an advantageous attack, Zombie #1 freed itself from the webs and charged towards the Giant Spider. With a swing of its arm, the zombie smacked the monster upside the head.

 

The Giant Spider stumbled and aimed a bite at the zombie leg, dealing some terrible damage and knocking Zombie #1 to its feet. As the Giant Spider chewed on Zombie #1's leg, Zombie #2 stood up and stomped on the Giant Spider's head, causing it to release Zombie #1.

 

Severely wounded, the Giant Spider tried to retreat, but stumbled over the cocoon. The two zombies took advantage of the Giant Spider's fear of death and attacked once more. With a punch and a kick, the Giant Spider collapsed - unable to move one bit.

 

As the Giant Spider panted in exhaustion and pain, Zombie #2 walked up to it and dealt the final blow. After killing the Giant Spider, the two zombies leveled up. The two zombies' appearances also changed slightly.

 

Zombie #1 gained some muscle mass in the upper body while Zombie #2 gained some muscle mass in the lower body. The two zombies grabbed both the monster corpse as well as the cocoon and headed back to the base.

 

Upon seeing your zombies return from their combat, you congratulated them for completing their 'initiation'. Seeing that they had both leveled up to Level 2, you decided to name both zombies. Zombie #1 was called Puncher and Zombie #2 was called Kicker.

 

Puncher and Kicker both gained a skill upon leveling up. Puncher received the ability - Sharp Punch. Kicker received the ability - Hard Kick. Once you finished observing the status of your zombies, you turned your attention to the two corpses.

 

Expending six bones, you gained sixty mana points. And using sixteen mana points, you managed to summon two new zombies from the two corpses. With two new zombies, you finished up for the day. What should you do tomorrow?

What should you do tomorrow?
  • Explore the Beach (7 days)
  • Explore the Forest (7 days)
  • Minion Gather Forest (1day)
  • Minion Gather Beach (1 day)
  • Zombie Minion Combat Forest (1 day)
  • Zombie Minion Combat Beach (1 day)
  • Skeletal Minion Combat Forest (1 day)
  • Skeletal Minion Combat Beach (1 day)
  • Puncher Combat Forest (2 days)
  • Puncher Combat Beach (2 days)
  • Kicker Combat Forest (2 days)
  • Kicker Combat Beach (2 days)
Total voters: 5 · This poll was closed on Oct 12, 2019 11:51 AM.
1