C.18 : Changing Residence, Unfortunate People
2.6k 6 115
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alice was gently placed on the roof, not close enough to the edge to scare her since she knew Orissa would save her, and Odelle would act as the last resort if necessary.

"Do we head back to that apartment or..?" Orissa asked Odelle who handed her a phone. Orissa looked it over once and then followed behind whilst holding Alice's hand.

"So my friend I met with is really good at finding people and places. Apparently some humans who traffick organs and stuff have a penthouse. Must be a nice place right?" Odelle smirked at Alice who's heart had started racing.

"Then we can stay there. If they do what you said, staying for a few days wouldn't be a problem since they literally can't call the police." Orissa smiled and held Alice, dropping twenty feet to the ground.

"Taking the bus? We could be tracked." Odelle reminded Orissa who grumbled at how annoying humans were, and continued to follow Odelle. Even while not traveling with their speed, it took less than five minutes to reach the tall building.

"Climb?" Orissa looked upwards at the high-rise building towering over them, nearly fifteen stories up at the highest point. Alice followed her gaze and stared as well.

"Climb." Odelle affirmed. Orissa put her phone away and spread her fingers slightly. Her nails which were longer than usual became longer and sharper still.

"Hold on." Alice wrapped her arms around Orissa's neck, taking in a whiff of her unique scent wafting off her hair. Orissa was a bit unsure since Alice would be the one holding herself up, but she knew Odelle would help should something unforseen happen.

Taking a running leap, Alice felt the wind whip her hair aside as her surroundings blurred. When she could see again, she was already over a hundred feet up from the ground and rising quickly.

"Will you kill them?" Her words would have been lost to the wind had Orissa's hearing not been so sensitive. Orissa climbed the last thirty feet and pulled herself on to a balcony and set Alice down.

"Do you want to let them live?" Alice glanced at Odelle who sat on the railing without a care, not worrying about the fall that would undoubtedly take a human's life many times over.

"Okay. How about this? If they don't try to hurt you, we will spare them. If they do, they die. Simple right?" Odelle looked at Orissa who scrunched up her face, not liking the idea of putting Alice in danger.

"Relax, I doubt they could hurt her even if they were prepared and went all out." Odelle calmed Orissa's unease and both looked at Alice who took a shuddering breath.

Both Orissa and Odelle stepped back into the shadows, so Alice despite knowing she could stop and let them all die, she wanted to at least try and save them even if they did do bad things.

She knocked on the door and startled footsteps neared the balcony door. The door opened and she was greeted with a pistol aimed at her. Even knowing she wouldn't be harmed wasn't enough to calm her racing heart.

"How did you get out here?" More people showed up at the door, nearly all armed and wearing confused expressions. A man, an older man with a bit of a belly walked over with a frown.

"Who are you? Who sent you? If you don't answer, don't expect to have an enjoyable time." Hearing the older man, Alice paled and shakily reached out a hand.

"Don't! Just leave please!" The people gathered laughed in amusement, not understanding what she meant and thought she was going crazy from fright. The older man nodded at one of his people and they walked over, hand reaching out to grab Alice.

"See. Unredeemable pieces of trash." Orissa's voice sounded and everyone turned and saw a black haired beauty with similar colored eyes and pale skin staring at them calmly.

"Yo! She's hot!" One of the men exclaimed while others looked at her with lust filled eyes. Although Alice was indeed beautiful, but Orissa had an inhuman wildness and beauty that simply ignited people's desires to dominate and subdue.

"Odelle?" Orissa tilted her head slightly and Odelle walked out from the kitchen holding a glass of wine. Much like when Orissa appeared, everyone held their breaths in awe, even the boss.

"And who might you be? If I had known someone as exquisite as yourself would be here, I'd have prepared a meal." The older man spoke, smiling with his intentions plain to see.

How could anyone, especially someone who was used to getting what he desired be calm when two beauties appeared at home? He rubbed his hands together and went to caress Orissa's face.

Alice felt revulsion churning within her when she saw this. She even momentarily forgot that she had initially wanted to protect them, but the man's hand froze shakily.

"A mere insect dares to look at her with such lustful intentions?!" Odelle's furious voice resounded throughout the room and the man nearest to Orissa, sadly the older man in charge received a slap to his extended arm.

Calling it a slap would be putting it lightly. His arm let out a bone chilling sound as it bent in a way some would deem impossible. The man couldn't even let out a shriek because Orissa kicked him backwards into the couch five feet away knocking him unconscious.

"You wanted to hurt Alice?" Orissa spoke, her eyes darkening until her crimson irises and fangs were visible. One of the more level-headed of the group tried to attack her first, but it was too late.

Alice wanted them to regret their actions, but what happened next made her blood run cold. Orissa vanished, and the screaming started. The man's arm nearest to her who was extended a weapon had his arm torn off.

He didn't even get a chance to scream because the same arm reappeared in his chest, piercing his heart. His body flew backwards into a wall and someone else died.

This time, their head was shattered to pieces of flesh, bone, and brain matter. Before they fell to the ground, another was directly killed, a hole appearing where their heart should be.

One by one, they died gruesome deaths. Over ten people in less than ten seconds. All killed in terrifyingly inhuman ways that would frighten even a cold blooded killer.

"There, nice job." Odelle sipped the wine, looking entirely unfazed by the event while Alice despite knowing they deserved it, felt it was cruel, but her heart throbbed when she recalled Orissa was angry for her sake.

115