C.24 : Carl
2k 5 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"She's in the bedroom, she smells scared but she seems unharmed." Odelle spoke, and her silvery voice made Carl want her more than he had before.

"Mm? Stop and think, someone outside died, if you try to do something to us, it won't end well for you." Orissa could practically see and smell the lust wafting off him and decided to speak, but that only made Carl more excited.

"Police? Why should I care? I just have to pay the right people and it will be as if you never appeared. This is what power is." Carl smirked at the four of them, making Alice frown slightly.

"Are you sure? I can say for certain, you will not like the outcome. Give us the girl and we can leave." Odelle smiled, but it wasn't a nice one because Orissa could see her annoyance.

"No. Not only will I not give you the girl, I will take you three as well. When I press you underneath me, I will make sure you enjoy it." Carl shot his lackey a look and the latter walked over with a dull face.

"This is why the weak will forever be weak Oliver. Your sister is mine, that opportunity you got is mine, and these girls will be mine too." Carl looked at Oliver's dark eyes and saw that he didn't seem too frightened and was confused.

"Carl, I didn't bring these three here to be your victims. If you try anything with them, you will die horribly. Consider this my last warning to you." Oliver sighed because even as he spoke, two more men emerged from a side room and rushed over to detain the three girls.

"Oliver, I can do what I want because that is what power is." Orissa who had stood to the side saw a lackey reaching for Alice and all Carl's talk of power made her want to show him just how powerless he was.

"You say power is having control over someone, but I can control your life and death, so do I not have power over you?" Orissa slapped the nearest man's hands away from Alice and sent him tumbling two meters backwards into the table.

The other two wanted to grab Orissa, but she deflected their hands and with inhuman precision, she pierced her nails into their necks, causing blood to spurt out, away from her and on the walls.

Carl only saw the black haired beauty slap one of his men away, and when the other two tried to charge her, she did something and all he saw was blood spurting from their necks as they fell over, eyes glazing over.

"See? Your so called power is a byproduct of influence and money. Her power is by virtue of strength alone. Even if we did this again and again, strength will win every time."

"In this place, you have no access to your precious money, nor do you have countless idiots at your disposal. We did give you a chance so don't be too torn up about this, it's what you deserve." Odelle walked over, and Carl's scent became tangled with fear.

"I'll go grab the sister." Orissa vanished and the sound of a door opening sounded followed by a sharp hiss of anger. Odelle flashed past Carl and reached Orissa's side, just in time to see a redhead trying to stab Orissa again.

A stab wound in her shoulder with trace black blood dribbling down made Orissa absolutely furious, and before the redhead could react, her claws were extended, wanting to slice her to bits.

"Stop! We are here to save you!" Odelle spat out through her teeth while trying to keep Orissa contained as she pushed her against the wall three meters away in less than second, but she wasn't having it easy because both fangs and claws were used to free herself to kill what had harmed her.

The redhead froze in shock because she knew what Carl represented, but when she heard Orissa's angry growls and shrill hisses, she shivered and tried to run but ended up seeing her brother standing outside.

"Oliver!" The redhead ran over and buried her face in Oliver's chest, while Alice ran to Orissa seeing the latter absolutely furious. When she got closer, she could see small amounts of black blood on her shoulder, but no wound.

"Orissa, stop!" Alice launched herself at Orissa and locked her arms around her, making the latter stiffen. Sure enough, even in her rage, she didn't want to hurt Alice so she locked her body's motions to stop Alice from dying due to a random movement of hers accidentally.

"Explain!" Orissa spat out angrily, but she didn't make any more attempts to harm the redhead while Odelle walked over and picked up the knife she used to stab Orissa's shoulder from the ground.

"Silver. It's probably the only thing capable of piercing our skin and it delays our healing factor. We are stronger, so we are less affected, but the others will not heal as fast as they usually do."

"Oliver? Who are they? No, what are they?" Even if the redhead didn't get a good look, she heard those angry hisses and growls and knew these two wasn't normal.

"I don't know." Oliver pulled her closer in case she decided to run because he knew she would not be able to escape. Carl was frozen in shock and wanted to run, but Odelle glared at him and he seemed to have lost the ability to move.

"We'll talk later." Orissa relaxed and Odelle gave her a quick look before walking over to the others, inspecting the ornate silver knife in her hand. Orissa and Alice walked over and stopped a few feet away, Orissa still annoyed at the redhead.

"It's just a kitchen knife, but she's extremely lucky or unlucky, depends on how you look at it to have managed to hurt you." Odelle handed the knife to Orissa who inspected it, feeling upset at the smell of her blood in the air.

"You asked your brother what we were so I will tell you. We're vampires." Odelle looked at the redhead and smiled, but both Odelle and Orissa could hear her heartbeats accelerate.

"You seem fine to me, well whatever." Odelle shrugged and looked at Orissa who spoke, but none of the humans could hear her, not even Alice right next to her.

"If we let them go, and they tell people she managed to hurt me, we will be hunted by the humans who would know how to harm us." Odelle looked at the redhead and frowned, accepting Orissa's words because they were true.

"You two. Can you do me a favor?" Orissa smiled faintly and spoke, so Oliver nodded because the two, even if they weren't human, saved his sister's life from Carl.

"Can you two die for me?" Both looked confused when Orissa vanished, reappearing by the two if them, claws swiping at their throats to kill the two of them.

87