C.34 : Four Royal Vampires Robbing A Store…
1.8k 10 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time the heatwave they could feel outside started to recede, Orissa had successfully promoted both Odelle and Sierra to Royal Vampires from Noble Vampires.

Keeping her promise to Zaylee's dad, or what was left of him, she made it rush outside into the rapidly dwindling sun rays. The smell of burning flesh came from outside as low shrieks of pain continued on for half a minute before falling silent.

"How do you feel?" Orissa looked at Sierra's purplish red eyes and smiled when she grinned happily. When the sun's light faded over the horizon, they felt it and opened the door.

"Guess what Zaylee? We're going to go shopping! We can get you lots of cute clothes." Odelle picked up Zaylee and spun her around in the air as she giggled happily.

Since Orissa increased their memory ability, she didn't need to look at the map again and leapt from roof to roof, moving quickly at the thought of new clothes and a shower.

"It's closed." Sierra stopped on the roof opposite of a high end mall. Leaping to the mall's roof was a solid thirty meters due to the parking lot being between them, but they all managed easily.

"We should head to the party so we have thirty minutes to find clothes and shower." Orissa broke the knob of the door on the roof and entered the mall.

"Zaylee, do you want cute clothes or do you want to dress like a princess?" Orissa looked at the various stores with all kinds of designer clothes within and patted Zaylee's hair.

"Can I really be a princess?" They all chuckled and nodded. She was a princess due to her Royal Blood, and she was so adorable too so they all helped her pick a sundress and sandals and underwear.

"I'll grab some clothes." Orissa sped off and came back three minutes later with a set, a sleeveless white shirt and a black leggings paired with black and white sneakers and the relevant undergarments.

"Still looking!" Odelle called out from somewhere deeper inside, so they waited, Sierra coming back with an off the shoulder gray and white dress, her underwear and gray heels.

"Done!" Odelle practically skipped back to them with a purple bodycon dress that Orissa knew she would look amazing in and white heels. The four of them found the showers and soap and shampoo for their hair, taking turns doing each others to ensure they got all scent of wolf out of it.

"Close your eyes." Orissa gently reminded Zaylee when she poured water over her short wavy brown hair, letting the shampoo wash out. Even if Zaylee didn't close her eyes, she wouldn't be too bothered by the shampoo though.

Sierra massaged Orissa's scalp and Odelle did Sierra's, sometimes alternating and doing each others in turn. When they all got out and dried off, they began dressing, Orissa and Odelle helping Zaylee dress while Sierra combed the little girl's hair.

"You put it on like this." Odelle explained how to wear the dress to Sierra while Orissa put on her underwear and then slipped into the leggings, and wearing the sleeveless white shirt.

When she tied her sneakers, she saw Zaylee skipping over to her with excitement, happy to show off her new clothes to which everyone praised her until she buried her head in Orissa's stomach to hide her embarrassment.

"Ready?" Odelle walked over wearing her purple bodycon dress that emphasized her curves and pristine white heels. Seeing Sierra putting her gray heels on, she called an Uber since running over could potentially dirty their clothes or shoes.

"Four seats right?" Orissa asked when they left the mall and walked to the roadside and waited for the car to arrive. Odelle nodded, putting her phone away and fixing Zaylee's unruly hair.

A few minutes passed and a gray SUV pulled up besides them. When they all got in, the driver, a lady in her forties gushed about how beautiful they were and how cute Zaylee was.

The car carried them forward, so they sat in silence, each thinking of something until Zaylee leaned against Sierra with boredom etched on her face making Orissa smile.

"This car is too slow, we would be there if we ran." Zaylee protested the ride and even Odelle who was upfront chuckled. The woman didn't understand how their running could be faster than a seventy miles per hour car, but she didn't speak.

"Yes, but our clothes would be dirty and windswept." Sierra placated Zaylee with headpats. It didn't take long for a well lit mansion to appear up ahead.

"That's a nice house." The driver commented to which Odelle nodded in agreement. Paying in cash, they got out and the scent of vampires was strong.

"At least eleven vampires are here." Sierra walked to the open door and entered curiously with the others following her. Inside the mansion was clean and tidy, with lavish paintings and decorations laying about.

The first vampire they came across was lounging in a chair sipping wine, looking at another in the pool wearing a bathing suit that showed her bountiful figure.

"Good night." The vampire greeted them politely to which they nodded in return. Even if the vampire could tell they were really strong, he didn't want to look impolite to the others.

"Where's the organizer?" Odelle's radiant beauty made the vampire in the pool stare at her in admiration. Footsteps sounded and three vampires, two Commoners and a Noble walked over with a friendly yet wary smile.

"Hello fellow friends, my name is Ryan Miller, it's nice of you to stop by." Ryan wore a casual shirt and pants and his refined facial features and toned body even under the clothes could undoubtedly attract human attention.

"Hello. You're the Noble Vampire who hosted this gathering?" Odelle smiled and shook his hand gently, but Ryan looked confused and asked Odelle to clarify.

"Noble Vampire? What is that?" Odelle recalled that Orissa's divisions wouldn't be well-known, so she asked him to call the other attending vampires over so she could explain it to them.

Thirteen vampires aside from them gathered and Odelle took point explaining the ranks to them who silently listened since not many vampires knew exactly what being a vampire actually entailed.

"Common vampires are the most numerous and basic, followed by Nobility, and then Royalty. The strength differences between the ranks are pretty wide as well."

"You can tell Ryan is a Noble Vampire because he is stronger than you, and even his smell is a bit different." Odelle answered their questions until Ryan spoke up.

"Then you four must be Royal Vampires because I can sense that you're all stronger than me and you smell differently as well." Ryan didn't seem angry and was mostly curious.

The other vampires looked surprised because meeting a Noble Vampire was rare, and now four beings that surpassed them were present.

"Yup. We have a little plan to throw the humans into disarray, want to hear it?" Orissa smiled and stepped forward and the vampires present felt their bodies trembling in her presence.

79