C.58 : Pandemonium
1.4k 12 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Fresh blood gushed into Orissa's mouth, like rich hot nectar from heaven that made her throat let out a low rumble of delight. Even if she was a Royal Vampire, she was still a vampire who needed blood.

Clara felt as if she were on a cloud rapidly ascending to heaven when Orissa's fangs entered her neck. There was no pain, instead it was pure bliss and euphoria washing over her like an endless sea.

Every time Orissa's bite became stronger, more good feelings and bliss kept her unable to come down. Clara's eyes were dilated and her face was a mixture of pure high and ecstasy.

Orissa didn't drain her blood quickly, instead sipping it like fine wine, enjoying the mixture of fear that had dwindled into pure unadulterated pleasure.

The vampires looked at the scene and then focused on Wolf Squad and Irene who were armed. If something went south, they'd have to get rid of these variables first.

"Enough! We will have the blood sent to a location of your choosing!" The Secretary spoke again, so Orissa reluctantly lifted her head from Clara's neck and licked the puncture wounds, watching as they healed quickly.

"See, I was sure we could work something out." Orissa licked her bloody lips and looked back at Clara who looked pale, but the expression on her face was anything but pain or agony that would come from having someone biting into your neck.

"I'll have someone send a location to you then." Orissa picked Clara up easily which was weird as they were about the same height, putting Clara on her lap as she sat down, hugging her soft and warm body against hers.

""She isn't yours! She's a person with her own life, not your plaything!" Irene pointed at Clara who was still unaware of the surroundings and spoke coldly.

"Yes, she is a person. So why not ask her what she wants Detective~?" Orissa smiled in satisfaction and ran a hand through Clara's hair gently, ignoring the glares she were getting.

"Clara?!" Kira rushed over and inspected her neck and frowned when she saw no wounds on Clara's neck. She wanted to pull Clara away, but Orissa's cold hand grabbed her own.

"You can ask, but no touching. What's mine isn't something anyone can touch." Orissa spoke blandly but didn't stop using her other hand to run through Clara's hair.

"Clara, are you okay? Do you want us to help you?" Irene approached under the tacit consent of the vampires, warily looking at Orissa who didn't seem bothered at all.

"Let go." Irene spat and was a bit shocked when Orissa released Kira's hand and snaked her arm around Clara's waist, holding her close like a teddy bear or large doll.

"I'm fine..." Clara mumbled with great difficulty, relaxing into Orissa's cold body feeling a soft sensation on her back that made her gulp. Even though Orissa wasn't overly large in the breast department, she had a perfectly proportioned body.

"As you can see, she's fine." Orissa echoed triumphantly with a smirk, looking at the screen and deciding that she had done enough. If she pushed any further, she might have to face a crazy counterattack from humanity.

"Since we get the blood bags, we will use those. However, if someone offers us their blood, we may as well save blood bags right?" Orissa stood, letting Clara shakily stand up while supporting most of her weight.

"If you all wish to talk, just talk to Ryan. Remember, no infiltrating our building either." Orissa stepped forward and pulled Clara along until Irene stepped into her path.

"You can... leave, but she isn't going anywhere with you!" Irene really wanted to attack even though she knew it would likely end in her death, but she couldn't let Orissa take this girl and do God knows what to her.

"But she's mine, she said it herself. As she is an adult, you should respect her choices, right?" Orissa stepped forward and stopped, her face a few inches away from Irene's.

"So brave, if I couldn't hear your heart I'd be even more impressed." Orissa smiled and stepped forward so that no space would be between them, either forcing this detective to stand her ground or to back off.

"You're so brave, you know that?" Orissa smiled, examining the detective because she was less than five centimeters from her face, but aside from pure determination and a bit of fear, she was composed.

"You make me want to make you mine." Orissa let of of Clara momentarily and grabbed the detective's body with an evil smirk, her cold lips pressing against her warm ones, feeling extremely satisfied when Irene's eyes widened in shock.

"Haha, you're so very amusing. If I had more time, I'd make you mine, unable to live without me, but I don't." Orissa dodged Irene's hasty push and made sure she didn't fall, but the location she supported was a bit...

"If I say this was an accident, would you believe me?" Orissa spoke innocently but to Irene who knew how perfect Orissa's control of her body was, how could this bastard grab her breast by accident?

"But it is quite full. I feel envious of your partner." Orissa dodged a punch from Irene and the vampires behind Orissa didn't react because it was purely the Queen causing problems now.

A few more failed punched later, with her breast having been groped each time she failed to land a punch, Irene was furious and her face was red in anger.

"Wait wait! I give up okay? You win!" Orissa didn't keep groping her at every punch, and looked in a certain direction and then her fangs slid out as fury warped her expression.

"Mutts!" Her words barely fell when the door burst open and wolves rushed in, zeroing in on the vampires present. Orissa flashed forward, her hand piercing into a wolf's head, instantly killing it.

The other vampires blurred into action, two dealing with one wolf to ensure they weren't taken by surprise. In a battle where you couldn't even see the opponents movements, it was impossible for the humans to attack.

The netizens could see blurs and hear growls and yelps, but nothing could be seen except for when a wolf fell down, becoming visible to their eyes. Eight wolves had been killed, five by Orissa's hands, when a vampire was bitten on the shoulder and smashed away.

If it was a normal wolf, it probably wouldn't have pierced the armor, but the wolf's bite force was outrageous and the vampire went flying over twenty meters and smashed into the wall.

The wolf that did so didn't have time to feel accomplished because Orissa's hand slashed and the wolf's body was almost completely slashed in two, causing blood to splash everywhere.

69