Chapter 3. Godly Skills
4.8k 6 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While thinking about my Skills, I set out for the home.

There were about 10 people on the carriage with me.

The awakening temple is located in the capital city and my house is on the outskirts of the Town of Lucas. My house is about half a day away from the capital city if I go by carriage.

Lucas Town is a relatively nearby town to the capital, with a population of about a thousand. Beginner adventurers always pass through here, so It's a lively town.

Well then, since now I have some time let’s try my new skills, first ‘Appraisal’.

While sitting in the carriage, which is shaking like an old man, I silently used Appraisal on a muscular adventurer in front of me.

As I did that, his information surfaced in my mind.

[ Name: Keith

Race: Hume (A/N: Hume is the name of the human race in this world.)

Gender: Male

Age: 32 Years Old

Occupation: Adventurer (Rank C)

【Skill】

One-handed Blade

Cleaning ]

His skills are…… 【One-handed Blade】and 【Cleaning】, huh…….

It’s a bad combination, isn’t it?

Although he has quite a stern face and looks quite scary, but he has an extreme gap in his personality and look.

While thinking about 【Cleaning】skill, I looked at Keith's skills with little more and information about the skill suddenly surfaced in my mind.

【Cleaning】: Able to properly carry out efficient cleaning, when skill level is increased, able to clean neatly with 100% efficiency.

I see, so Appraisal can also give me detailed information, this is quite convenient, Myne thought.

I think that it’s probably because it’s 【Appraisal・Complete】and since there is ‘Complete’ behind it, that means it contains every type of Appraisal.

While looking at Keith's skill information there’s a word that arouses my curiosity.

It’s “Skill level”.

I don’t hear anything about skill level but the word seems like the more you use the skill, the better its ability becomes just how a new adventure always loses in battle with an old adventure even if they have some skills.

Then If that is the case, the more I use skills, the more my skill becomes powerful.

If so, then from now on I should use Appraisal skills everywhere, since this skill gives me the most advantage in battle, like how old people say, know about yourself, know more about your enemy and you will never be defeated.

Next, let's see 【Inventory】.

When I activate 【Inventory】 a blue transparent window appears in front of my eyes that only I can see, I thought since no have a weird expression even though there is a blue transparent window floating in front of my face.

In the window, there are 10 columns with every column having 10 boxes. Everything I store in Inventory comes in those boxes.

Below the window, there is the word 'Page' written and in front of the word there are numbers written in 1 to 20 and finally, besides 20 there is the option of 'Next page'.

I click on 'Next page' and everything remains the same, the only Number that is written from 1 to 20 now changes into 21 to 40, which means every window has 20 pages and a 2000 storage box.

Out of curiosity I continually click on 'Next page' and even after 10 minutes I don't reach the end and now I am on pages number 2341 to 2360.

Doesn't that Awakening Host say that storage type skill like my 【Inventory】 only has 10 to 100 cubic meter storage, then why does it look like I have unlimited storage?

It seems that because my 【Inventory】 skill doesn't have a level in front of it, that's why Awakening Host thought that it is just a normal storage type skill like others.

But seriously unlimited storage, I can store anything in it and now I don't have to think about which item or weapons I bring with me when I go hunting. No need to worry about their weight, or numbers, I can bring everything with me, Myne thought happy but his sudden happiness doesn't seem normal in other passengers' eyes.

But Myne doesn't have time to look at other people's expressions since he still has more important work to do. 

Out of curiosity that how my 【Inventory】work, I took out 10 silver coins from my pocket silently, after confirming that no one is looking at me, and thought about placing them into 【Inventory】.

Just as I thought coins shine a little bit and suddenly vanished from my palm.

I look at 【Inventory】window and below the last storage box column, there is a new line written in normal language appears, there is 'Money' written on that and below is the symbol of silver coin and in front of 10 written on that.

Then I thought of 2 silver coins and out of nowhere 2 silver coins appear in my palm.

This skill is awesome! Myne said in his mind excitedly while playing a little more with it.

After some more experiments, Myne put all coins back to 【Inventory】, and just as he was about to close 【Inventory】when he saw that upper right corner of the Inventory window there is a circle-type symbol flashing continuously in low light.

I click on that symbol and immediately everything around me began to change, and in the blink of an eye, I appear in an open field.  

Just when I am looking around confusedly I suddenly realised that under my feet I don't feel anything. 

I looked down and what I saw made my eyes pop out of the socket because of shock since I am flying 1000 meters high in the air like a bird but without wings.

F*ck!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

How the hell did I come here, someone helps me.

I scream loudly like a girl or might even better than a girl and close my eyes, and start praying to every god whose name I know, in hope that he can send a girl in shining armor to save me because I don't want to die a virgin. 

But even after more than 2 minutes nothing happened, not only did my dream girl not come to save me but I also didn't fall to the ground, this doesn't seem normal, I thought while slowly opening my eyes and seeing that I am still standing in the air without falling.

After calming down, I saw the weirdest thing of my life, that there is no sun in the sky but the light is everywhere like a normal summer day and as far as I can see there is nothing other than grassland, not even a single tree.

I looked around me some more time and soon I become bored since there is nothing to see other than the vast grassland.

Just as I am thinking that how the hell am I going to go down but before I even finish my thoughts I suddenly felt cold touch under my feet. I looked down and without knowing I already standing on the ground.

When did I come to the ground? I thought while touching the ground, to confirm that I am not daydreaming. After all, everything that happens to me doesn't look normal.

After confirming that I really standing on the grassland that I saw from the sky, finally, I breathed a sigh of relief.

Since there is nothing on the ground to see, I started searching for a way to get out of this place, but just as I looked around I saw something that immediately attract my attention.

There were some silver coins on the ground.

I hurriedly kneel and took them from the ground, what I saw left me speechless because in my palm there are exactly 10 silver coins.

The number of these coins is quite coincidental, I thought then suddenly a weird idea comes to my mind and I look at the infinite grassland without any end with a weird expression.

 After thinking for a while, I said 2 words and suddenly there is a bright light coming to my eyes and when I opened my eyes again I already sitting in the carriage.

Just like I thought, I was inside my 【Inventory】 skill, what a magical skill, Myne thought with amazement.

Then I look at the people inside the carriage and saw that nothing is changed, everything is the same as before I entered the Inventory, not even a single second pass. If I remembered currently then I am inside the Inventory for more than 10 minutes.

This means that inside the Inventory time doesn't work. So no matter how much time I spend on the Inventory but not a single second going to pass in the real world. after thinking about this a smile appear on my face.

I don't know what kind of surprise my last skill going to give me, first two skills are already powerful enough that if anyone knows about them they might kill me out of jealousy. Let's see what can this skill do.

Shit, I forgot that I can’t use【Cut & Paste】in places with people. After all, I didn't want other people to know about my skills and bring me a disaster. What a pain in the ass, I thought while looking outside from the carriage window to how long it will take to reach my destination and it seems like it take some more hours.

Now what I do there is still around 5 hours before the carriage reached Lucas Town.

Thinking such, I used Appraisal on all the 10 passengers inside the carriage.

First I look at the girl sitting on my left side.

She is the same age as me, she has long green hair with a cute face and red lips. She has C-Cup size breasts and a good-looking body. She is wearing a blue dress with a long skirt that comes to her kneel. she is sleeping peacefully right now, even though I don't understand how she falls asleep in this shaking carriage.

[ Name: Mia

Race: Hume

Gender: Female

Age: 15 Years Old

Occupation: assistant healer

【Skill】

Recovery・Normal

Bandaging・Extreme ]

No wonder she is sleeping peacefully, after all, having awakened super useful healing type skills and anyone after having expectations, desire for something and when that wish complete, then, of course, she will be super happy. If she doesn't awaken those skills then she will be like others go home, work with her parents, marry some ugly-looking rich random guy or uncle, give birth to a son or daughter for him, and spend the rest of her life boringly and die with old age but now everything is chance because of her useful skills if she joins hospital then she received high pay monthly, she has a high chance that some rich boy from noble house select as her as his main wife and she live her rest of life like a queen.

There is also one more possibility, that in the excitement of having good skills Because healer always has high demand in adventurer parties. 

If she decided to become an adventure and everything goes well her luck stands with her, then she might get a good team and she might become a pro adventure but if she was unlucky then who knows in her first adventure she and her team face goblin ( most common monsters that adventurers have to fight ) and lose the battle with them and she becomes the breeding product of goblins to give birth to new goblins until she can't handle and die somewhere in the forest, Myne thought with a normal face, this kind of things are not new for him, who spends most of his time in the forest, of course, he heard this kind of rumors every month, it's just that there are no goblins near the town otherwise he might have long since become their food. 

Afterward, I look particularly at everyone, those people don't have any good skills they are just commoners after all. Huh? Ohh shit, it seems like I probably not going home on time, Myne thought while looking at the last person's status with a frown. 

[ Name: Gaskarth 

Race: Hume

Gender: Male

Age: 31 Years Old

Occupation: Robber

【Skill】

Stealing hands・Extreme

Dagger・Extreme

Swift feet (Small) ]

Robber! What the hell he is doing on this poor-looking carriage? Can't he find some other good or rich-looking carriage, when did robber's standers fall this low??

Furthermore, he has two skills of Extreme level.

With those kinds of skills, he still chooses to become a robber? Does the robbery profession have this much scope?? It seems like I also have to try this someday, Myne thought seriously.

But this is not important now, what is more, Important is that this carriage is in danger, and from his looks, it seems that he is waiting for the right time.

The Robber Gaskarth has a thin body, short black messy hair like a monkey, fox-like face that anybody just after looking can say that this man is not a good person, perfect for scaring children. He is wearing a black t-shirt with wearied design and blue pants, he doesn't have a sense of clothes at all, he looked 100% loser at first sight that can't find a girlfriend even if he searches the entire Kingdom.

Right now he’s sitting quietly and his eyes are tightly closed, anyone who doesn't about him thinks that he is sleeping peacefully.

Although there are some adventurers on the carriage but all adventurer's levels are too low and if The Robber Gaskarth attacks them with his skills, then it won’t be long before they die without any resistance.

I look at the robber and start making a plan so I can deal with this situation, the most ideal choice in this situation is that I run away when those robbers giving their speech or talking nonsense if that can't possible then I have to fight with them and that properly not going to well for me.

What should I do, I thought while suddenly eyes fall on his dagger and an idea come to my mind.

I cast my 【Paste】skill on his dagger and stick his scabbard and the dagger together. now no matter how much he tried he can't use his dagger.

 Although It is my first time using it, but it seems like I am somehow can use my skill without any practice like they're all part of me.

After that, I use 【Paste】skill to stick robber shoes on the carriage floor.

Now when he acts, Keith and other adventurers might be able to deal with him.

While I was thinking about how I going to deal with other robbers who might come anytime, a magnificent idea comes to mind. 

86